The movie review thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
Originally posted by Huss
Road To perdition is a really good movie...i no im abit late since it has been out for quite some time but i must admit that i was a great movie...good music aswell i give it 9.5/10
I quite like it as well... *very* well shot, which is what I come to expect from the bloke who did American Beauty and Jude Law and Tom Hanks were great. One of the best movies of that year I think...

8/10

how u doin?

HSC
i haven't been keeping up on this thread, so i dont know if its been said yet, but 'The League of Extrodinary Gentlemen' is so so so bad. 1/10

s2ophie

HSC
Well i saw Freaky Friday. Don't go unless you like this type of movie but otherwise it is ok. Jaie Lee Curtis is really good. As is Chad Michael Murray!!
7.5/10

s2ophie

HSC
i saw Pirates of the Caribbean today. It was absolutely stupid but funny all the same. Johnny Depp was hilarious and Orlando Bloom was easy on the eye!

chris42

HSC
I saw finding nemo, which was not bad film, Computer graphics were pretty amazing.

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
well i just wanna say as a pair of complimentary films lock stock and snatch take the cake. everything rite down to the way they are shot is brilliant. not to maention the plot. i luv it how they get 4 or 5 plots going at once then tie em all together with one event
brilliant. well thats my ramble

HSC
Originally posted by Dubya
well i just wanna say as a pair of complimentary films lock stock and snatch take the cake. everything rite down to the way they are shot is brilliant. not to maention the plot. i luv it how they get 4 or 5 plots going at once then tie em all together with one event
brilliant. well thats my ramble
Just ashame it was basically ripped off from Tarantino....

Still good though...

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mercurydrinker
Just ashame it was basically ripped off from Tarantino....

Still good though...
apparently tarantino ripped off some movies to make his. ill find the info on this... but his are still brilliant.

edit: found it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111705/

Last edited:

s2ophie

HSC
I saw Japanese Story and hated it. it was boring and a waste of time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)