The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (3 Viewers)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
I'm going to be extremely gay here, but for all of those who are finding it extremely hard to change/increase work out. This is the song i listen to... the biggest loser theme song lol yes i know its by shannon noll. This song is so unbelievably motivational..... i can feel so tired, depressed, dejected and want to give up on excercising and diet and resort back to comfort food and to hell with the consequences but this song has pulled me through. Just thought I'de share.. the song is means diff things to diff ppl so I've highlighted the parts where I the words that apply most to me especially when i don't want to goto the gym lol... if u guys have a chance download it!

Edit: I'm in a gay depressed mood right now coz the weekend was extremely bad so im being over-emotional and doing gay stuff like listening to inspirational stuff to get out of the rut lol

I know you're hurting
Feels like your learning
'Bout life the hard way
And it ain't working
Seems like forever
That you've been falling
It's time to move on
Your life is calling,

This was never meant to be the end
Close the book and start again

Chorus:
Cos i know how hard it can get
But you've gotta lift
You've gotta lift
And sometimes that's how it is
But i know you're stronger
Stronger than this
You've gotta lift
You've gotta lift

When you can feel your
Whole body's aching
What's left of your heart
It wont stop breaking
You've got to let go
You took a hit
Time to pick up now
Move on from this

(omg you guys have to listen to this paragraph when nollsy boy sings it! lol)

This was never meant to be the end
Close the book and start again

Chorus

You've got to lift yourself up above all
the hurt
Don't give in
Wipe your eyes and remember you're better
than this
Let them know that they took their best shot
and they missed
Come on and lift

Last edited:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
Orange Juice said:
damn that kinda sucks, but i guess its good cuz its not like its good for you anyways... what exactly are you allergic to?

yes, water makes me full therefore is dinner... like i had dinner at 7, and im already hungry... and i dont want to eat again since i wont be burning anything tonight
thats true.. i should stop munching on the sultana bran then lol

the coke thing lol.. i dunno, im just weird... but its probably the sugar. I can't eat a lot of stuff without getting sick, but mostly soft drinks and green jelly (red jelly is alright though lol)

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
your all health freaks! argh!!! i feel so bad...

me and asylum are gonna go watch you got served and copy their moves... specially the part where they say YOU GOT SERVED
whoo You Got Served is cool!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
pb said:
thats true.. i should stop munching on the sultana bran then lol

the coke thing lol.. i dunno, im just weird... but its probably the sugar. I can't eat a lot of stuff without getting sick, but mostly soft drinks and green jelly (red jelly is alright though lol)
at the same time you dont want to drink too much water, because it stretches your stomach. so next time you do eat, youll be able to eat more and then youll get fatter anyways.

red jelly is ok, but green isnt? hahahah. can you eat excessive amounts of lollies without feeling sick?

glitterfairy, how good are some of the moves in movie! the storyline was pretty crap, but the YOU GOT SERVED, lines make it all the worthwhile.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
Orange Juice said:
at the same time you dont want to drink too much water, because it stretches your stomach. so next time you do eat, youll be able to eat more and then youll get fatter anyways.

red jelly is ok, but green isnt? hahahah. can you eat excessive amounts of lollies without feeling sick?
=O!
i don't want my tummy to stretch :S
i drink 2L everyday, and yehh.. i think thats good
but yeh lol sometimes after i eat and i drink water, i can kinda feel my tummy stretch so i stop

and lol nahh i can't eat a lot of lollies without feeling sick... but i often do anyway cuz lollies and chocolate are yummy :( and yeh i get sick a lot.. but not like tummy sick, but like dizzy sleepyness and i get massive headaches.
ooohh which is why chupa chups are soo good! its just one lolly and it lasts hours!

Annee! lol... is that song written for the show cuz its funny cuz it fits so well haha

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
hehe i dont know think so.. i accidently saw the video clip for it and it was more centred around relationship breakup or whatever lol

but yes it does fit so well with weightloss

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
pb said:
=O!
i don't want my tummy to stretch :S
i drink 2L everyday, and yehh.. i think thats good
but yeh lol sometimes after i eat and i drink water, i can kinda feel my tummy stretch so i stop

and lol nahh i can't eat a lot of lollies without feeling sick... but i often do anyway cuz lollies and chocolate are yummy :( and yeh i get sick a lot.. but not like tummy sick, but like dizzy sleepyness and i get massive headaches.
ooohh which is why chupa chups are soo good! its just one lolly and it lasts hours!

Annee! lol... is that song written for the show cuz its funny cuz it fits so well haha
i think your meant to drink around 2L a day, i recall reading somewhere someone drank 20L and they died. hahaha, poor thing.
but you know them hotdog eating competition where some asian person wins? they say they drink HEAPS of water the night before so their stomachs stretch and fit more sausages in.
and how does your stomach stretching feel?

pb you sound so fragile :p, but i guess its better than being allergic to peanuts or something.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
yeh 2L is really really good for u, it flushes out ur toxins but if u drink heaps... it flushes out essential nutrients in ur body :\

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
glitterfairy said:
However I'm also proficient in tap (my forte, actually...), jazz, funk, hiphop, lyrical jazz, contemporary, theatre jazz, irish, belly dance, am cross-trained in classical ballet and know enough swing and salsa dance to get me by :)
impressive, i don't even know what most of those are

Orange Juice said:
i got a question... how much soft drinks are people consuming?
i don't drink much soft drink, it makes me thirsty. i had about a glass of pepsi today and all up about 3/4 glass of soft drinks yesterday, which is out of the ordinary.

i don't think i am going to type up everything i eat every day.. ;).. but i for today
breakfast: toast with tomato, 1/2 glass milk
lunch: pasta, home made meat pie, 1/2 fuji fruit
dinner: meat, salad, bread, 1/2 granny smith
snacks: biscuits, peanuts. i'll probably add chocolate within the next hour.
additions because of this thread: (all in halves!) 1/2 glass milk, 1/2 fuji, 1/2 granny smith

study: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
oh crap, i feel so damn bloated after the bottle of water... i feel sick.
and i havnt progressed with my assignment. im so dead.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
20L =O
lol stomache stretching feels like ur so full and drinking more water is making ur tummy bigger (......... i think lol)

lol i used to drink like 3L a day, then my friend told me you can get internal drowning and i got scared

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:rofl: internal drowning
the idea sounds so funny

HSC
N/A
Bah. Internal drowning is when you drink SO much water that it has nowhere else to go and so starts getting into your lungs. This is done during the middle ages as "water torture".

2L a day is recommended amount, I think 'internal drowning' would have to be at LEAST 20-30L, non-stop. :p

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
yeh thats what i thought.. u just go bathroom it all out lol... but i dunno, if someone died from 20L of water, maybe that just means you can get really really sick from too much

water goes in ur lungs? cuz u dont bathroom it out fast enough? lolll! picturing it is funny haha

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
HAHHAHAHA thats the funniest thing ive heard all day. its still very unlikely, as i find when i drink alot of water im bathrooming every 5 minutes literally. so for that to happen, ill have to drink more than a i bathroom out every 5 minutes which is pretty improbable.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:rofl:

3L a day is not a lot (well not an amount that will make you sick!). If you want to drink that much then drink it. You'd really have to see the circumstances with the person who drank 20L of water, they probably didn't 'bathroom out' :rofl: at all, or had other problems.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lol poor him
20L of water... and if you didnt go bathroom like every 5 seconds.. thats like torture!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
but i dont understand why anyone would want to drink that much. i mean after like 10L youd be soooo full already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)