The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (4 Viewers)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
I be the ONE running off with the chocolate !! muahahha
watch me!

*steals hopefuls chocolate as well*

*hopeful*

HSC
oh no u didnt!
*runs sukiyaki over n keeps all the stolen chocolate* heheh(evil stylez)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
*hopeful* said:
oh my everyone eats boiled sausages
i did once ages ago, yuk it tastes raw
i had fried yummy sausages yesty

ooh i lost 1.3 kgs just from limiting junk food from extreme to just below moderate so imagine if i cut out junk food n exercised :D but it would require effort n i cbf'd
WOW HOPEFULY!! THAT IS SOO GOOOD! WELL DONE HONEY! :D:D:D i'm extremely proud of you!! whooo hooo! :D

Yeah its amazing what you can do just by limiting your food-intake!

This lady i once met at this ww meeting said in the meeting, that when she wasn't on a diet.. she would eat one of those BIG family sized packets of cheetoze... every night before bed (i was like omg how could u eat that much! but to her it was just a norm)... now all she has is one lunch sized pack before bed... and she lost 3kgs in week just by doing and limiting amount of junk food she had a day!

I personally think that weightloss is 70% what you do in the kitchen and 30% excercise lol

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
you guys can all eat my share of food... healthy or not, argue amongst yourselves (however there isnt much to choose from on the healthy side), doesnt bother me, because ive hardly eaten a thing over the last couple of days and it will continue that way over the next few. Ive got the chicken pox :(

HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
exactly! who nominated u gigglefairy ha? thinks she can take my chocolate....

:p
I thought I'd do the noble thing and like, take one for the team, y'know :p

And I hope you feel better soon, Dazed! :(

*hopeful*

HSC
lol take one 4 the team ay, no personal gain ?

awww poor dazed, use lottsa calamine n dont scratch!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
great start
breakfast: a poopload of choc cake ... and i mean a POOPLOAD!
then i complained to my brother abt what a horrible pig i am and he goes "dw, its like u just had a muffin" so i was like pheewww.. its kinda normal, just unhealthy.... but still! bettey crocker fudge cake! soft and squishy.... yum

*hopeful*

HSC
clairegirl said:
WOW HOPEFULY!! THAT IS SOO GOOOD! WELL DONE HONEY! :D:D:D i'm extremely proud of you!! whooo hooo! :D

Yeah its amazing what you can do just by limiting your food-intake!

This lady i once met at this ww meeting said in the meeting, that when she wasn't on a diet.. she would eat one of those BIG family sized packets of cheetoze... every night before bed (i was like omg how could u eat that much! but to her it was just a norm)... now all she has is one lunch sized pack before bed... and she lost 3kgs in week just by doing and limiting amount of junk food she had a day!

I personally think that weightloss is 70% what you do in the kitchen and 30% excercise lol

this is so true !! cuz alota ppl i know have dropped kg's by eating this instead of that or wateva

u know that lady sounds like me, i was obsessed with these cheese twists chips, i could finish a whole packet a day n almost every day i would have a bit b4 bed....cuz i alwayz read sumfn b4 i sleep(i cant fall asleep if i dont) n it wuz so normal 4 me 2 get in bed, book/mag in 1 hand n cheese twists in the other...... serzly we used 2 buy like 4/5 packets a week

but then my mum kiked my ass bout it n now i dont think theres a single packet in the house...havent had any in ages.....their so addictive!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
im like that with chocolate lol
i can eat it til forever til i fall asleep or whatever
oooh .. and soft muffiny stuff yumyum

*hopeful*

HSC
ooh i drank gas juice afta soooooo long last nyt
like im not obsessive compulsive bout gas juice but i prefer water
n mum hides it away wen she buys it cuz apparently its bad 4 teeth, 2 much gas n 2 much sugar.......newayz i didnt get a bloated gassy stomach so it was all good lol
thought i'd just share that wit d team

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lol hopeful ur so cute
whats gas juice? it sounds wrong lol ... 'gas juice'

i try to get my mum to stop buying chocolate and junk food and stuff
and after i got depressed from eating choc cake this morning
she got shitted off about having such an abnormal daughter lol

HSC
N/A
pb said:
i got depressed from eating choc cake this morning
she [my mum] got shitted off about having such an abnormal daughter lol
!!! great mother of chocolate, what's wrong with you girl?! lol

I'm no longer a huge fan of little sweet things like fudge and chocolate, however I will happily gorge myself on any chocolate cake my mum makes (which doesn't happen too often), or on Sara Lee chocolate cake with icing, or really nice desserts like Creme Caramel/chocolate mousse/cream horns/various other delicious desserts... (usually involving cream in some way, shape or form)

oohhh, I have such a sweet tooth :(

PS: Oh and I LOVE hot chocolate with cream on it!!!! (like from Gloria Jeans) It's so bad, but so yummy!

*hopeful*

HSC
omg MORTAL SIN from gloria jeans yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*dies n goes 2 choco heaven*

*hopeful*

HSC
pb said:
lol hopeful ur so cute
whats gas juice? it sounds wrong lol ... 'gas juice'

lolz ur cuter

by gas juice i mean coke n family... fizzy drinks

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
Ive got the chicken pox :(
that's terrible, hadn't you had it before? i hope it's not too bad

i think i am a fan of anything sweet that isn't overly rich, especially if it has chocolate. why oh why is chocolate so good? i also have a newly found appreciation for savory - there is so much variety. wah, i want to cook :( i always feel like doing more creative types of things around exam time.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol you guys are a bunch of freaks!

I think all this chocolate talk is a jinx coz at work today, i got given 4 chocolates! the coconut white chocolate kind! how could i say no.. i mean i should have just accepted just the one but she shoved them in my face! how could i say no.

Not good girls!

Anyway i weigh myself naked now and have a for a while.. lol seriously theres like a kilo difference! ... anyway yesterday wasn't good and either was today.. i ate like normal again.. just limiting amount of rice i have but still... and the outcome was a kilo... (i know that the whole kilo is fat gain, it could be a mixture of both water/food etc) but i know a good portion of it is fat gain.

I had a big breakfast, lots of chicken soup and chicken and then at work i had those four coconut white choc ferrero's, then i had some more chicken soup and chicken and rice when i got home

and wait for it girls lol

im going to an all you can eat buffet tonight :S:S lol i'm gunna drink shitloads of warm lemon water for the next couple of days.. to make up for these two horrible days!

I hope you girls are making up for all this binging!!

There's absolutely nothing wrong in indulging in chocolate fudge cake... but make sure you make up for it somehow!

Mine is... "drinking lots of lemon water for the next couple of days to flush out all the crap ive eaten over the weekend"

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Thanks guys :D Its hit me kinda bad but shit happens. You have to get them eventually and i guess its my punishment for taking the injection as a kid.

Im out of everything (work, uni, partying :( ) for 2 weeks on doctors orders which is good and bad at the same time. I guess it WILL give my body the much needed sleep and rest it needs, its just bad timing.

Anne now you have to do 2x the exercise to make up for me not appearing at the gym. (well its only like 2 sessions a week :p )

HSC
N/A
I don't know whether this is just a myth, but I hear lemon/lemon water is an appetite suppressant... can anyone support/rebuke this theory?

I don't know whether I'm just ignorant, naive or idealistic (probably the two latter) but I don't think we should beat ourselves up for one-off things like buffet dinners. I screwed myself up a year and a bit ago because I was over-obsessing about things like this (ie food intake equivalent to exercise/portioning etc)... I have since learnt that staying sane and allowing ourselves to FORGIVE ourselves for minor food indiscretions is far more important than going nuts over the small things :p

I think a lot of the "bad" stuff only happens when we almost totally rule things out as opposed to applying the "everything in moderation" philosophy. And again, maybe I'm being idealistic here, but I do think that everything in moderation is actually ok :) Surely one meal - as a one-off -isn't going to turn our lives upside down? :)

iambored said:
i also have a newly found appreciation for savory
hear hear, sister. I *puffyheart* savoury too!

I was a huge fan of ham and cheese stuff as a kid, it's moving more into the chicken/fish/smoked salmon/feta and spinach variety now as I get older though.

*hopeful*

HSC
yumm spinach n feta triangles/pastry things

i drink alotta of warm water n it doesnt suppress my appetite, dunno bout lemon n water

i've heard/read that lemon just improves the waters clarity or sumfn, dunno

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)