The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (3 Viewers)

*hopeful*

HSC
i replaced my study snack of m&m'z with corn nuts n stuff, so i guess thats a good thing considering i pop an m&m 4 every line i read

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Hi Lynn. :eek:

Ur purdy. :eek::eek:
Brogan, you're such a sweetheart :)

In other news:

Breakfast: Bread and more of that water chestnut/spinach/cream dip thing, also some chicken/potato/carrot stre

Lunch: 2 sausages and some homemade garlic bread

Dinner: Chicken/potato/carrot stew, some more homemade garlic bread

Dessert: Creme Caramel (because I'm feeling rebellious)

Study: Wrote up my BBA250 group assess notes

Exercise: I need to prepare for my classes tomorrow, will do it later tonight

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lemon with water is just to make it clearer and nicer to drink... i think i worded it funny...but water is actually what flushes toxins out...which is why if you've got major break out problems (pimples) its better for you to drink more water to get rid of pimples and is as/more effective than clensing and toning your face... it cleans the outside from within so to speak, instead of cleaning the surface....however having siad that too much water and it flushes out essential nutrients lol) ...

if i eat crap... i feel uncomfortable the rest of the day (in terms of my tummy and err spending a lot of time in the bathroom lol sorry too much information.. but its true... sorry if i gave out the impression that i hate myself after every single lil binge out... i just tend to feel better physically if i eat properly and i don't binge... my diet consists of eating anything i want but i have to compensate for it somehow ... lol did u see "french women never get fat" i love their philosophy... eat whatever you want but just keep it in balance... i.e have that chocolate now but that means you gotta have a really good dinner tonight. have that alcahol but goto the gym tommorow... etc etc... i love that philosophy... which is probably the one im going to live with the rest of my life because i know that if i diet.. it'll last 2 weeks and it'll just come back like it has in the past

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
Thanks guys :D Its hit me kinda bad but shit happens. You have to get them eventually and i guess its my punishment for taking the injection as a kid.

Im out of everything (work, uni, partying :( ) for 2 weeks on doctors orders which is good and bad at the same time. I guess it WILL give my body the much needed sleep and rest it needs, its just bad timing.

Anne now you have to do 2x the exercise to make up for me not appearing at the gym. (well its only like 2 sessions a week :p )
i meant to post this before dazed.. but oh gosh u poor thing! is it hurtish? whats going to happen with your exams?

i haven't been going to the gym.. just been treading milling it lol with the home gym... in between studying n all.. however as soon as exams are over.. i'll be in the gym everyday :)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
You guys do not want to knwo what i ate today..
lets just say this weekend was a hundred times worse than any of the other weekends put together lol

I just came from an all you can eat buffet with my whole family lol..

My family (the "kids") anyway see all you can eat buffets as a competition lol ... thank gawd its hard to get my whole family together, hence we don't go often lol all my cousins even the girls get into it..lol

My tummy is swirling and horrible and ive got a headache from all the sweet stuff...

Im tired but i dont want to goto bed on this kind of stomache :(... hence im going on the treadmill in between print jobs

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
clairegirl said:
You guys do not want to knwo what i ate today..
lets just say this weekend was a hundred times worse than any of the other weekends put together lol

I just came from an all you can eat buffet with my whole family lol..

My family (the "kids") anyway see all you can eat buffets as a competition lol ... thank gawd its hard to get my whole family together, hence we don't go often lol all my cousins even the girls get into it..lol

My tummy is swirling and horrible and ive got a headache from all the sweet stuff...

Im tired but i dont want to goto bed on this kind of stomache :(... hence im going on the treadmill in between print jobs
ergh.. my weekend was horrible too .. all my days are horrible
booo

anyway
don't you get stitches?
i always wanna treadmill after i eat a lot and feel guilty, but i can't cuz i get stitches.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
pb said:
ergh.. my weekend was horrible too .. all my days are horrible
booo

anyway
don't you get stitches?
i always wanna treadmill after i eat a lot and feel guilty, but i can't cuz i get stitches.
well its been about 2 hours since i ate and my stomache is still yuk

but nah i don't get stitches... im running but only 1-2 minute intervals.. then i go check on my printer and go back to running... and the cycle goes on lol

im not looking for a work out... im just looking to get rid of this yukky feeling in my stomache

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
oh btw pb i walked first... for about 6 minutes straight before i got tired of it and started running

which probably explains the no stitches thing

*hopeful*

HSC
is it better to sign up 4 a gym membership or just a buy treadmill, considering thats prob the only thing u'll use if u go gym ?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
If all you'll be using at the gym is the treadmill, ever thought of just using a park or running around? You get fresh air as well as getting exercise for free :)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
its a hundred times better going to the gym than it is excercising at home...

i've got a 2.5k treadmill at my disposal lol and i don't use it half as much as i do the ones at the gym.

The gym is such a great atmosphere.. to work out in and to meet people. I'de work out at the park nearby... but i tend to like working out at night.. and its not the wisest thing for a girl to go running at night.

Anyway.. I would definately buy a gym membership... and you wont just be using the treadmill when u go! trust me thats all i thought ide be using too but u just get curiuous and start using everything! HINT HINT! you HAVE to try the cross trainer... its bloody awsome! :D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol did i mention that the gym is an excellent place to meet people?? *hint hint nudge nudge*

lol just being around people interested in getting healthy rubs off on you :)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i wanna join a gym jsut so i can use the cross trainer and burn 800 calories like you do lol.
ooh also, if you join a gym, you can do classes and stuff. Not that im a member, but i did the classes, but stopped cuz i couldn't afford it after a while lol...and i got lazy.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
hey guys the official yukky feeling in my stomache is officially getting better..

still a lil queasy but at least its better than before :)

LOL yeah 800 calories are great!... it takes me about 60-75 mins to burn 880 calories or something on the cross trainer... you should see guys! they can burn 1000+ calories in less than an hour... lol but don't forget what dazed said... it is best you change your type of cardio equipment. Like half on treadmill, half on cross trainer... if i do 30 mins each.. i'de lose about 500-600 calories in an hour?

it looks funny coz my speed is around 65-70 constant on the xtrainer and for men theirs is 90-100 constant lol

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
clairegirl said:
somehow ... lol did u see "french women never get fat" i love their
what was the french thing? i mean like was it on tv?

ok im gonna copy Tabris
but im gonna do 100 skips after every page.
i know 100 isn't much.. but jeeebus my chestal area hurts atm. am i thaat unfit?? =|
yehh... or 20 situps.. or pushups.. or whatever

btw, Cottees 'light' cordial is yummy.. its making me drink more water =D

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
clairegirl said:
hey guys the official yukky feeling in my stomache is officially getting better..

still a lil queasy but at least its better than before :)

LOL yeah 800 calories are great!... it takes me about 60-75 mins to burn 880 calories or something on the cross trainer... you should see guys! they can burn 1000+ calories in less than an hour... lol but don't forget what dazed said... it is best you change your type of cardio equipment. Like half on treadmill, half on cross trainer... if i do 30 mins each.. i'de lose about 500-600 calories in an hour?

it looks funny coz my speed is around 65-70 constant on the xtrainer and for men theirs is 90-100 constant lol
lol i don't care!
well ... maybe i would after a while when my baby goes away
but atm, all i wanna do is burn as much as i can
esp on the days that i binge! grr

*hopeful*

HSC
i like the comfort of being indoors so runnin/walkin :S

hmmm watz average membership costs ?

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i think its that foot sliding thingy where it looks like ur skiing

... i think.. lol i can't think of a better way to describe it

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
pb said:
what was the french thing? i mean like was it on tv?

ok im gonna copy Tabris
but im gonna do 100 skips after every page.
i know 100 isn't much.. but jeeebus my chestal area hurts atm. am i thaat unfit?? =|
yehh... or 20 situps.. or pushups.. or whatever

btw, Cottees 'light' cordial is yummy.. its making me drink more water =D
yeah its a book and the author was on oprah for it :)

100 skips is awsome pb... even 20 is heaps :)

good luck with it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)