The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (4 Viewers)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
glitterfairy said:
ha, I got told they're building one ON CAMPUS :p
*mini freak out, half screming yessss, half screaming noooo*
but that has to be a joke, right?

mserica

HSC
They are buildling in it the Macquarie Centre... they were only handing out free KK's the other day on campus so everyone will know that its opening at the end of the month.

As for me.. Detox is still working.... therefore i had to watch everyone else enjoy the KK's!!!!

:(

HSC
N/A
I mean, I could have misheard, but I'm pretty sure that on mentor training day that the SAM people mentioned how we were going to get a Krispy Kreme on campus, in addition to various other SAM upgrades to come in before VSU.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Gah! *clings onto thread for dear life*

.)
Keep strong girls! I'll be clinging onto this thread for dear life too!! Im finding it really hard what i ate this morning too!

Breakfast: bok choy, steamed chicken and 2 boiled eggs (one of my bigger breakfasts's)

Lunch: err a couple of frankfurts and urrm... some handful of light shredded cheese and urrh yeh i can't think what else (i pretty much just grabbed anything proteinish from the fridge.. oh yeahh thats right, i had the leftovers from my breakfast)

Dinner 1: half a multigrain sandwich with frankfurt/alphalpha sprouts/cheese and light margarine

Dinner 2: Pending.. but it'll be the other half of the sandwich plus some other frankfurts lol

Snacks: 2 cans of sugarfree V and sugar free gum and an apple

Criticism: too much frankfurts, frankfurts make me gain weight :( but i was too lazy to steam the chicken! I've also resorted to V again but at least its sugarfree V!

Im also taking ginko bibloa tablets... to make me stay alert and stuff ... also a bad thing but i seriously need to study.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Hopeful what condition do you have, that she wants you to cut out sugar from your diet completely? ... does that include natural sugars :S:S

HSC
N/A
whoo I just emailed of my ARTS210 course log to my tutor (due tomorrow), am going through ENGL218 journal now (will finish very soon if not already?!) and then have to go through BBA250 speech tonight after America's Next Top Model...

In regards to food, I'm going to try and eat meat stuff. It tends to be more filling, and considering that it's not as easily accessible as carbs it might reduce my snacking tendancies...

*head spin* The next two weeks are going to be the hardest ever... like, I actually have to really watch what I eat now, because I know it's going to be a real struggle to keep healthy! But it's been going well over the last few weeks, I don't want it to stop now!

*cue cliches about how "the real challenge begins now!" etc*

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
so true! this is where it begins!!! :D:Dwhere the real challenge lies.. the last few weeks have been easy peasy but now that we're almost into exam week! *repeats what glitter said*

HSC
N/A
ahhhh you know what, I feel bad about not doing more exercise... and OH ANTM STARTS IN HALF AN HOUR!

Hmm. I might do some situps now, then have dinner and watch my precious TV show... at 9:30 I will be back, and will get back to work on assessments! :D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Last post for tonight... but we need ideas on how to resist temptation!

Here's my input... everytime you think you want to binge out on chocoate... just think how long it would take to burn off that many calories! this works for me... ive resisted eating copious amounts only becoz i know i won't be able to burn it off.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i'm thinking about giving myself a new challenge - no excess chocolate for as long as i can handle it (aim: 3-6 weeks). excess means anything i have by choice at home or when out alone, it doesn't include parties etc. it's not just a random challenge, i have problem skin so it's because of a bunch of reasons relating to that. this thread has given me motivation so i start today.

so, resisting temptation, hm, i'm stumped but i need some ideas before i start craving! your idea clairegirl is good. also i am going to hide all the chocolate in the house so i can't see it. and come up with other food to take its place (e.g. not healthy in large amounts, but i think i'll buy chips and nuts)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
prawns for dinner, i have high chlestoral now.
lol @ oj.. look on the brightside... prawns are extremly high in protein :p

how much did u have?

HSC
N/A
Dinner: Lean Cuisine Lasagne

Dessert: Creme Caramel

Study: Not going to bother with ENGL218 journal anymore unless I am hit with divine inspiration, going to work on my BBA presentation now

Exercise: Did 16 situps.

Mood: So upset at things within and beyond my control, but trying to hold it all together and get my assessment stuff done...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
clairegirl protein? but im sick so i havnt been doing anything. well at least ive been giving myself excuses... how many? like 10, but they werent the jumbo mumbo ones.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
protein the good stuff that keeps your muscles big n strong...lets just forget the dealio thats its high in calories :p

i love prawns too.. i could easily have 10 as well... were they boiled? if so rest assured that calories are less than they would have been if they were fried/bbq'd

HSC
N/A
prawns are loverly!

In other news, mum just brought back indian! :eek: I love Indian!

* has written out speech notes for 1/5th of her speech and has practiced it :)

*hopeful*

HSC
Orange Juice said:
prawns for dinner, i have high chlestoral now.
me 2 ! i think this is a sign that we're meant 2 b
u know u want it :p

*hopeful*

HSC
ok so i dont have diseases or conditions, its just that every time i been 2 the doctor in the past 6 months has been cuz of poor diet so i think my doctor was tryin 2 make a point by sayin no sugar nemore as in i should have normal amounts ie no chocolate n stuff

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yep it was boiled, it was soooooo yummy. it was a great feeling for those 10/15 minutes, until afterward i felt like crap.

glitterfairy, its 10:30. isnt it a lil late to be eating?

hopeful, i think it is fate! i mean, the whole world was meant to come falling down last night, however it didnt happen so maybe it is a sign?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)