The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (4 Viewers)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i love prawns too.. but 10 is quite a lot :( unfortunately

What i do to pro long the goodness l...is to have it with shitloads of soup :) just add leek or tamarin powder in it or even vegetable stock... the goodness taste soo good and u feel good after as well

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lol.. 10 is a lot? the non jumbo ones? ........ :S

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
glitterfairy, its 10:30. isnt it a lil late to be eating?
Yes, yes it is (particularly as I've already had dinner). Mum just brought the stuff back because she hasn't eaten yet - she just got back from a meeting.

Provided I stay busy and focused on the assessment, I'll be fine and won't overeat :)

Update: Have now written out 2/5 speech parts, speaking through them now!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
pb said:
lol.. 10 is a lot? the non jumbo ones? ........ :S
haha yeah what about when you have an entree of prawns, there are heaps of prawns in there.

i <3 prawns as well. all this talk again makes me want to cook

go glitter, you're going well

edit: i'm listening to an ilecture, i would love to finish it tonight but i'm still not even half way through.

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol i just had my second dinner glitter lol dont worry :p

DInner 2: the other half of my sandwich plus some lil mini frankfurts.. and a can of sugar free V :s lol

im staying up late thats why

HSC
N/A
clairegirl said:
im staying up late thats why
Me too, me too! :D

Heh. Not sure I'll go to my 9am lecture tomorrow morning... I could do with the sleep in my car :S Although course wrapup could be good (Steve if you're reading this, can I listen to this last lecture through iLectures or should I go to the actual lecture?).

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
How many calories do shrimp contain? Three ounces of most species of shrimp contains about 80-90 calories. One pound of raw shrimp contains about 480 calories while one pound of fried shrimp contains about 1,050 calories. As you can see, oil really sends the calories in shrimp swimming upstream, doesn't it?

One pound of prawn eggs contains about 1,365 calories. I wonder if they taste anything like caviar?

Nutritional Benefits - No Carb Low Sodium Low Fat Low Calories Protein Iron Contains Healthy Omega 3's that benefit the heart.

My bad... prawns arn't that bad after all :) WHOOO HOO!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
ps: make sure you remove the gut thing, the black string from the prawn otherwise you'll experience a "sandy grine" lol

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
yehh i didnt think so ... 100g of prawns = a poopload of prawns ... and 100g is normal

lol anything other than the body of the prawns is grossss.. but prawns are yummy =)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol i can eat most of the prawn, suck it in all its entirity lol well not really but yeh... i used to be such a greedy lazy bugger and just eat the damn string! lol i didn't realise you could get "sandy grine" from it :S:S ewww

HSC
N/A
yo yo yo yo! I'm feeling on top of the world! This is so cool!

I think I've written out a speech draft I'm happy with, I'm just going to go through it for another half hour/hour to get it down a lot smoother/start memorising some of it :)

EDIT: Whoa, neighbours are having a domestic, cut short one of my run throughs because it was so loud :S

On the bright side I went through the whole thing, on the down side it's 43 seconds longer than what my group would like it :S Ah, time to cut... somewhere... :(

Last edited:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i have totally gayed up my calorie burning skipping rope cuz it was too long so i cut some of it off, and now it's too short .. well the handles are meant to touch ur underarms, which it does, but i keep kicking it now

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
I've just noticed that this thread is the most popular thread in MACQ bos in terms of number of posts and number of views! we've even beat the other thread "getting to know you" :d how awsome is that girls!

637 posts! 5000+ views!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Skittled said:
That's kinda what I was trying to imply...

But I'm a boy and get ignored...

lol sorry skittled, my bad you did mention it first :p i didn't see your post lol

lol boys are very welcome into this thread... with open arms! :D just that the regulars of this thread are mostly chicks because we're obsessive and need group support more lol

edit change for above post : How awsome is that "people"! for my above post lol

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Arrgh lol so pissy at myself....

My dad just bought shitloads of fundraiser chocolates off a bunch of kids to raise funds for some cause... they've been coming everyday and my dad can't say no!! grr!

Argh right now i feel like going on the roof with a bow and arrow and shooting any little "cute munchkin" selling fundraiser chocolates. I don't care if its to raise chocolates for the starving ppl in africa! They've been coming to my house everyday for the past week taking advantage of my dad's generousity! and hence we've got an accumulation of about 20 chocolate bars in the pantry!!

I've resisted temptation this whole week but i just gave in and I've just demolished half a block of coconut rough cadbury chocolate ...thats gunna make me be on the toilet and feeling queasy the rest of the day! grrr! chocolate these days makes me sick especially when i eat so much of it!

i wish i had a bow and arrow right now, id'e tranquilise the lil bastards! lol

monique66

ahhh, chocolate, my weakness.

I feel for you.

All I've eaten today is some Sultana Bran for Breakie but since I only just got up about an hour ago, its not saying too much.

Oh, and I think I'm going to fail stat :(

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Chocolate isn't my weakness fortunately (note:its soo easily accessible).. cheese cake is where i lose control.. :(... however fortunately its somewhat relativelt expensive and less accessible ... i could easily eat a whole cheesecake and wouldn't care if i was on the toilet the whole day because its THAT good! consequences be damnd! haha too much info?

I changed my signature :D just thought it needed updating.. as a reminder to myself that i can do get through exam period! without gaining any,..

but having said that i demolished the other half of the fundraiser chocolate :(

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Until now, i had forgotten why cereal is so good for breakfast. It keeps you full for ages. Quite unsatisfying when you finish eating it because i dont like eating until im full and with cereal i never know when to stop, but good for the day. I'm going to get back into cereal now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)