The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (3 Viewers)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i like soy milk too lol

i just drank choc milk yum (choc powder). cuz i can't stand normal full cream/skim milk by itself. ew

Last edited:

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I just had some Banana flavoured milk. Even better.

I hate exam period, my parents brought home Krispy Kremes and I dont even like them but I ate 4 already and half a litre of pepsi :(

DMANIT

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
*hopeful* said:
pb stop stressin i bet ya ur totally skinny n small

yeh im guessin asians definately have small bones....for every 100 skinny asians i c at uni i c maybe 1 whoz either roundish or has curly hair :p
im the round one lol
and i want curly hair

HSC
N/A
Breakfast: Small bowl of rice porridge with mincemeat balls inside

Lunch: Some crackers with smoked salmon dip (yeah healthy I know lol)

Snack: Oreo bar

Dinner: Beef Wellington with squash and broccoli

Dessert: EDIT: Have discovered a lack of Creme Caramel in fridge but have found LOW FAT STRAWBARRY JALNA YOGHOURT instead, so will have that for dessert instead ;) It smells yummy!

Study: Have been trying to work on ENGL218. I want a full draft by tonight, plus a few ARTS210 paragraphs!!!

Exercise: Once again, screw this? lol

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Before i forget.

Today: Very sickly, stayed in bed most of the day coz of a fever, went to the docs and i've got strep throat, extremely painful to swallow.. havn't been able to swallow my own spit coz everytime i tried, i'de cry coz it hurt too much lol ... i've got antibiotics now and they're relieved the pain somewhat.

Breakfast: chicken soup
Breakfast2: chicken soup
Lunch: Prawn soup
Snack: some mushy potato
Dinner: made myself an omellete with chicken, capsicum and cheese and avocado but could only eat a few spoonfuls before it became too painful :(

Snack: I have been drinking cuploads and cuploads of ceylon tea and i tried dieters tea lol :s... i laughed when i saw it... it had a picture of a fat woman on scales and on an excercise bike and it had a cross on it and then next to it it had a thin lady drinking tea! lol.... puh lease.... the tea is a laxative lol silly asian marketing, i can't believe australia's allowed to sell it lol

Ohh and other snacks include craploads of eucalyptus drops and strepsils and codral

HSC
N/A
awwwww I hope you feel better soon Anne :(

Drink lots of water, and stay warm!

Another idea would be to try out a little workout at home... sometimes this can make people feel better (like me, haha my body gets all happy when I start dancing and clears my airways etc in a flash ;)), or worse (in which case stop, and go back to bad).

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
aww poor anne
everyones getting sick these days... just before exams!
get better soon!

today was bad in fooding cuz i kept going off to the kitchen cuz i was bored and wanted to get away from busl =/
i treadmilled for 30mins while watching prison break
i've done jack shit for study once again

on another note, i <3 bran cereal lol.. how weird is that. while my family was sitting there eating fried eggs and pork, i was eating lean ham with bran cereal lol.

on anothernother note, i jsut pictured myself in 5 years obese, lying on the couch and watching tv and eating all day. That's it. in the holidays, I'm finding a full time job! I'm scared!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i hope you're feeling better soon :( so many bugs going around at the moment, stupid winter weather.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
thanx lynn :)

i just tried to do star jumps but then my vision started going wonky lol and it led to a headspin... so i went for a walkie aroun the house instead :) I do feel somewhat better.

I've been sleeping all day and im wasting precious study time.. so i think i'll make an effort to do something today.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 695
Username Posts
clairegirl 196
glitterfairy 129

lol! nice work girls :)

oh fuck, i've hit 11 K rofl

*hopeful*

HSC
hahah those 2 r the main contributors......

ooft 11k congrats asy!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
AsyLum said:
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 695
Username Posts
clairegirl 196
glitterfairy 129

lol! nice work girls :)

oh fuck, i've hit 11 K rofl
yay this thread rocks!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
iambored said:
i hope you're feeling better soon :( so many bugs going around at the moment, stupid winter weather.
yeah im feelin somewhat better with the antibiotics...

i feel sorry for dazed though, she's worse off.. she's got chicken pox :S:S

HSC
N/A
hahahaha good work Mike!

Whoo Anne and I have about half the threads's posts between us... lol

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
yes i get obsessive
but i was soo freaked out to find out i was close to overweight
aand im procrastinating lol (i really should turn the comp off)
but anyway
the bmi for normal for asians is 18.5-23 ...so im not even close... im soo relieved! lol
and i know its got nothing to do with muscle and stuff (so i've still got too much fat lol) but yehh... i don't care. im not nearly overweight so im relieved haha

anyway! back to busl

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Ohh gosh.. u know how some people can hardly eat anything when they're sick.. thats not true for me unfortunately.

I had some chocolate last nite 6 squares lol

Anyway this morning i had two MASSIVE bowls of poor soup
For lunch ive had 2 grilled toast things with tomato and light shredded cheese. Except i put SO MUCH cheese on it

I've also had about 4 cups of ceylon tea

I've had more then enough calories to last me a day i rekon and its barely 4 o clock :|... I'll have soup for dinner but take out the rice in it and just have broth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)