The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (2 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
6 squares of chocolate is nothing. you should calm down clairegirl. being sick should give you plenty of spare time to think about where i work. hahaha

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
6 squares of chocolate is nothing. you should calm down clairegirl. being sick should give you plenty of spare time to think about where i work. hahaha
easy

u work for the company that we outsource for IT support...

i know coz we constantly ring them for stupid questions like once i heard this lady across from me go "omg the mouse isn't working" .... and yeh it was coz it wasnt plugged in properly. lol

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
no we dont do IT support for you. hahhaha, you sound too confident. i thought itd be easy but maybe not.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
do you work at the octagon?

Lots of ppl at my work go to eat there?

Dammnit OJ why dont u just tell me lol

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
do you work at kelly on... castlereagh (the one near wyndyard).... i definitely dont work near you.

we dont have any direct contact as in... no touchy stuff only via the phone and maybe email.

i told you, confidentiallity!

HSC
N/A
*holds head and rubs eyes*

After feeling perky over the last few days/weeks I now have a minor headache coming on and my eyes a really sore :(

I hope I'm not getting sick...

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
hehe no i dont work at that branch :p

lol Oooh i know! your our marketing pplez lol ... we ring you ALL the time as well... i remember i was in a meeting once and we were all trying to think.. hrmm whats a catchy heading we can write as our subject heading... lol and then we're like "lets call marketing!" lol

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
*holds head and rubs eyes*

After feeling perky over the last few days/weeks I now have a minor headache coming on and my eyes a really sore :(

I hope I'm not getting sick...
maybe i've infected through the internet glitter, hehe

looks like you caught my virus.. i just had a looksie at my throat and its stilll gross looking, white spots on my tonsils :s

HSC
N/A
haha, mine's not that bad

I just feel very woozy-headed. Like I want to crawl into bed and sleep it off :( But can't... have things to write up!!! :(

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Aww ... i find sleep is the best cure for everything, maybe consider a nap?

HSC
N/A
But if I nap before I've finished my english (almost done, for today anyway) and 1500 words of my arts essay, I won't get my pet fish :(

^ Over the last two days I've really wanted some pet fish, so I'm using it as a bribe

I have a massive glass of water next to me though. I have great faith in drinking lots of water when you're feeling sick. :uhhuh:

HSC
N/A
Breakfast: Tub of jalna yoghourt I think

Lunch: 2 small tacos with cheese

Dinner: Bowl of rice porridge with meat

Study: Spent all day on ENGL218 only to realise I like a pre-written piece better *head desk* however I'm going to leave the reflection and final draft for tomorrow when I'm fresh. Currently working on BIG ARTS210 essay, but my brain is so dead :'( ENGL is due tomorrow... aRTS the day after, so I can't afford to be braindead right now :(

Exercise: Not happening.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
How strange

I weighed myself yesterday and i was like shit 2kg gained since last week! :S:S I was arrrhhhh but tried not to think about it.

But this morning it went back to normal... hopefully it was just due to the craploads of tea and soup i had yesterday

I was worried and still am because my excercise routine has been been drastically reduced and i've been eating a lot of carbs and not burning it off. :\ I think i'll jump on the treadmill for half an hour if my worry starts affecting my study

HSC
N/A
mm, just sounds like water weight to me.

I'm munching on a loverly breakfast right now, because I'm frustrated with english and arts. 2 scrambled eggs, smoked chicken, and a hash brown. mmm!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
mm, just sounds like water weight to me.

I'm munching on a loverly breakfast right now, because I'm frustrated with english and arts. 2 scrambled eggs, smoked chicken, and a hash brown. mmm!
Awww yum :) that smoked chicken sounds awsome!! i'm still unable to eat solid food yet :(

I had poor soup again for breakfast.. and i also had omg to die for mashed potatos!

I mixed it up with cheese and pepper and oh gosh, i just wanna die coz it was THAT good!

I might have some later for lunch :D

Excercise is not happening and my body can feel it ... im getting stomache aches a lot more easily, even after a sprig of milk... it seems my body was a lot more lactose loving when i was excercising and now that its not... it hates me for even thinking of having anything dairy.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
nup not your marketing people... you outsource your marketing?

i feel sick as well... but thats cuz i ate too much i think

feel better glitterberry.

HSC
N/A
I'm feeling better :D

Did teaching tonight, so that's probably why. I have a feeling it was brought on by sitting in front of the computer for too long.

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, a hash brown, and smoked chicken

Lunch: Umm... what did I have for lunch? :confused: uh oh, maybe I didn't eat anything...

Snacks: Tim Tams (AHAHAHA I have found the individually wrapped timtams hidden under all the chocolate bakery treats! VICTORY IS MINE! etc etc)

Dinner: Two tacos

Study: Spent all morning on english, handed it in today. Working on ARTS210 now, currently seeking blackmail offers... (yes, I am lame and pathetic so I need other people to motivate me to work... bribery doesn't always work, however blackmail/threats do :S)

Exercise: Taught for two hours.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
nup not your marketing people... you outsource your marketing?

i feel sick as well... but thats cuz i ate too much i think

feel better glitterberry.
lol no we dont outsource marketing.. im trying to think :S:S... i dunno what else we outsource...

just tell me damnit its not like im gunna tell the whole world

*hopeful*

HSC
glitterfairy said:
haha, mine's not that bad

I just feel very woozy-headed. Like I want to crawl into bed and sleep it off :( But can't... have things to write up!!! :(
fuck this is exactly how i been feeling all day! i only feel better now after i ate dinner n actually was out of my study room from more than 10 mins.....i think its cuz of lookin 2 much at the comp screen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)