The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (5 Viewers)

*hopeful*

HSC
clairegirl do u still need the bba207 qstns ? cuz i cbf'd typin if u already got it :p

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
me tooo! i felt like shit today
at first i thought maybe i'm getting sick, but then i remembered i had nutella lol cuz i fell asleep right after
anyway, i slept like most of today
......... :|
so screwed for busl tomorrow!!!

HSC
N/A
I've written approximately half my ARTS210 intro.

Of the 2500 wordcount I have written 1170 words or so of crap. Due tomorrow and currently procrastinating. Looking good, eh?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
havnt done any work yet. not too worried i guess since i dont have my first till thursday week. youll be ok. i bet you wont fail. you need to be optimistic.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
food:
breakfast: fruit toast with butter
lunch: tacos with meat, lettuce, tomato, cheese
dinner: steak, salad, onion
snacks: juice, biscuits, chips, rice crackers, dip, milk, mandarin, salami, bread --- this shows evidence of a whole day at home

study: i've been typing all bloody day and i haven't even got through half of what i need to do. maybe not even 1/4. today was my only full day opportunity. gah, back to typing.

good luck for anyone who starts tomorrow

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Today before i forget

Breakfast: bok choy, eggs and this meat paddy stuff?

Lunch: 3 weet bix with skim milk

Lunch 2: tuna/cheese/tomato/avocado all mixed together in a bowl and enjoyed

Dinner: had what the family had... limited my rice intake though (fam had fried rice) i had bits of everything noodles, chicken soup, beef and beans

Snack: Diet tub of yoghurt, cough lollies and shared a king size crunch with my lil cousin ... i had the majority of it :\

HSC
N/A
Breakfast: Half a serving of vanilla Jalna yoghourt

Lunch: Lean Cuisine tasmanian salmon and pasta

Dinner: BBQ roast chicken in caesar salad

Study: Worked from 9-2 on my ARTS210 essay today. Having a break before I start SOC289 tomorrow...

Exercise: Once again, screw it :p It's not going to happen! lol, unless I'm in the mood for more ballet jumps after ANTM.

HSC
N/A
Yesterday:

Breakfast: Smoked salmon spread on crackers

Lunch: Chicken caesar salad (with the amount of cheese being equivalent to the amount of vegies, and LOTS of chicken lol)

Dinner: Chicken and wedges (both roasted)

Today: I have made ricotta cheese triangles! :D Whooo and I didn't break the kitchen! :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
First time I slept early and didn't watch the world cup, hope that helps with this exam rofl

HSC
N/A
ah, sleep. The one thing everyone needs :(

I've been trying to get 8 hours a night, but still my eyes are SO sore and I feel so sleep-deprived (I got dark circles under my eyes too, which sucks).

I'm too buggered to blame anything for the lack of sleep.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, I know what I can blame, but I'm not blaming it, because its just so good *hugs WC*

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
HAHA ok, you do know that WC is shorthand for toilet? and with your abundance of dirty jokes, it's no wonder i took that the wrong way on a first read.

i wish the WC was in a better timezone, damn germany, i can't be stuffed to watch games that start at 2 and 5am but i really want to. :( maybe closer to the end.

HSC
N/A
Ah, I just got a call back from the esprit head office. The coat I've been trying to track down for weeks now is sold out nation-wide. I missed out on the pretty Alannah Hill jacket and a big DeLorenzo sale too, because I thought I had enough at home (deLorenzo is a haircare product range).

So very depressed and unmotivated to study. *curls up in a ball*

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:( it sucks to miss out on bargains and things you really want. but it's true that most of the time you'll find better things anyway.

HSC
N/A
I guess that's true.

But this was SUCH a good coat... good length, good fabric, good cut. Gah.

I'm currently in that frame of mind where I know I'll find something else I'll like, but right now it's as if there will never be anything as good that I come across ever again :(

And in relation to this thread, I am happily not miserable in the "I want to overeat" kind of way (in fact I feel extremely full)... just miserable.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I just feel sad because in the space of two weeks (or less), I was so stupid and lost three potentially great purchases. Not trivial ones - things that would/could have lasted me years (good lord, even my mum said she approved of the coat, and she thinks half my wardrobe is a waste of money).

I don't think I've EVER been so stupid before, or maybe I've just been really lucky or taken it for granted that they'll stick around long enough for me to buy them in the past. Either way, there is no way in hell I will ever do something so stupid again.

On the bright side, this now gives me a reason to spend $400+ on a full-priced Alannah Hill jacket (ie I'm going to get what I like at full price when it's in season as opposed to finding it later and having greater potential to loose it).

brogan77 said:
At least you've still got me...I'll always keep you warm
Awwww you're sweet, brogan. Thanks :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
as above. you're not 'stupid,' it's called making a decision and often things disappear in that space of time, people buy, it happens and fashion changes anyway. there are more important things to worry about, fashion is trivial in itself.
i know when you're angry it's hard to push the thoughts away but just think about the new jacket you're going to buy :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)