• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (2 Viewers)

Fry

yeah i heard that Mischa's not very close with her co-stars. she called Rachel Bilson fat (she's not even close to it!!) and said that Adam and Ben weren't that good looking. i got my sources from NW so it might not be true. but i do believe that she is getting distant from them because she's always with her new boy toy.

Althea

Fry said:
yeah i heard that Mischa's not very close with her co-stars. she called Rachel Bilson fat (she's not even close to it!!) and said that Adam and Ben weren't that good looking. i got my sources from NW so it might not be true. but i do believe that she is getting distant from them because she's always with her new boy toy.
Yeah, I read in (Who?) that she is being ostracised from the other cast members because of (a) her break up with Benjamin Mckenzie (spelling?) and (b) since she spends all her time with her rich, oil-hier boyfriend when they are not filming.

It showed a picture of the cast of the O.C. accepting an award at the Teen Choice Awards and she stood off to the side while the others thanked ect...

It also did say that she had mentioned both Adam Brody and Benjamin Mckenzie were not 'that good looking'.

Last edited:

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
that's the shit that happens when u date people u work with...
u could so see that coming

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i can understand why she said that Ben was not that good looking
but Adam... hell no! he is SO hot
and summer is not fat
Mischa is just overly skinny

Althea

mizz_smee said:
i can understand why she said that Ben was not that good looking
Me too :uhhuh:!

mizz_smee said:
but Adam... hell no! he is SO hot
Definitely :uhhuh:!

mizz_smee said:
and summer is not fat Mischa is just overly skinny
Yeah, :uhhuh: - Summer is hardly fat, she has a perfect figure in my opinion.

Yeah - it seems to always be that way when you go out with someone you work with, however, I'd restrict it to full-time work such as Mischa/Ben. When you see so much of each other, day-in-day-out, you just get tired and irritable with each others company... and since you're so used to being together with people from work, when you're alone it just won't seem right anymore.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
arn't seth and summer going out to?
that would be pretty funny and annoying coz they would be spending
all there time with the same people!
i wonder why they have lasted and mischa and ben didn't

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Atotoi said:
I was reading in either the Telegraph or Herald today that Mischa Barton got angry when her car was towed from an illegal parking Area at LAX And since her real-life break up with Ryans real life persona, she has distanced herself from Adam Brody, Rachel and Ryans real life persona.
LAX stands for LA Airport right? Anyway, are you 100% sure that Mischa Barton was going out with Benjamin McKenzie, because I am pretty sure that that was a widely misunderstood fact and that she was just going out with someone who looks like him:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
yeah i heard that Mischa's not very close with her co-stars. she called Rachel Bilson fat (she's not even close to it!!)
Although I still don't think she is that skinny (although in the face, yes), I remember reading a magazine a few weeks ago that quoted |Mischa Barton saying "I just don't eat anything":(.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
It showed a picture of the cast of the O.C. accepting an award at the Teen Choice Awards and she stood off to the side while the others thanked ect...
I actually saw that on the television and I remember that it wasn't just her that stood off to the side, basically the whole cast went up there to accept the award and there wasn't enough room for everyone to stand around the dais:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
I think that perhaps they we're going out with each other before the show started :confused: ?
I'm pretty sure they met each other on the set of The O.C.:).

So does anyone else think that Mischa's Ostracism from the rest of the cast will affect the show? Like, maybe she could pull out, or maybe it could affect the casts acting:(?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
if should pulled out it wouldn't effect us for awhile neway
because we are so far behind America
and i'm sure the writers could think of some creative reason if she left

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
yeah but the show can go on without her
i think ryan is more of the main character then her
even seth
but i find both her and ryan boring to watch

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Sure, the show could go on without Marissa but it probably wouldn't be the same, although as you said, the show would probably fall apart without Ryan:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
nesstar said:
hmm...i thought she said "I don't not eat anything" ....as in, she eats whatever...

i just hope I'm right...
I'm 99% sure she said "I just don't eat anything":(.

Last edited:

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
aint it grand how we're all on a first name basis and know so much about them? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)