the OC (1 Viewer)

Althea

Merethrond said:
That wasn't the best episode in my opinion, pretty boring:(. .
Exactly what I thought!

Merethrond said:
Ryan and Marissa's constant relationship stress is really starting to annoy me too. Why do all of these shows have to revolve around everyone's relationships, it is getting a bit repetitive:mad:. Ryan's acting is also so bad, it is getting painful to watch:p..
:uhhuh: I have been patient, waiting for Marissa and Ryan to finally stop bickering. But no, each episode is being focused on Ryan's 'Hey' (is it just me or is that the only word in Ryan's vocabulary?) and Marissa's, 'It'll be fun'. Just break up already - you so aren't meant for each other!

And to Ryan's acting, yep way too painful too watch now. Seriously, he hardly speaks at all and when he opens his mouth, it's to argue with Marissa. Since he doesn't speak, I seem to spend the entire episode deciphering his facial/body language!

Merethrond said:
Now that Kirsten's sister has left, was there any real reason for her to appear on the show? She seems to have arrived, was a pain, Kirsten winged and then she left:rolleyes:.
I don't get that either - there appeared to be no point to her but a pathetic storyline for Kirsten.

Merethrond said:
That is about all my winging for the night. Next weeks episode looks pretty dramatic:p. What does everyone think Ryan does to get in so much trouble. My guess is that he looks though Oliver's records:D.
Please excuse my rant to - that was a really bad episode! On next's weeks, however, it does look good. Finally, Ryan appears to have a storyline which won't be about Marissa :)!

And to me, Oliver is still more of a freaky creep than ever - he just went nutters, smashing his head! Ah!

Seth/Summer/Anna/Sandy, however, saved last night's episode. Did anyone notice how Summer was acting exactly like Seth in her first scence and Marissa like Ryan? I thought it was hilarious!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
im sorry but am i the only one here who finds the picture of Mischa that Merethrond just posted ugly??
Yes:p!

Fry said:
IMDB isn't a very reliable source and she may not have started filming yet. you should check out E! or ET. so far, ive heard she's going to be starring in a horror flick called 'Hexxx'.
Oh, OK. I have found IMDb to be quite reliable in the past though. Usually if a show/movie hasn't started production, they will have "announced" or something net to it:).

Annegelic said:
And I thought that was a nice pic of Summer, the one up there ^. She's got a way better body than Marissa.. for sure. Since when was having a curvy body a bad thing anywho ?.
Isn't saying that a girl is fat one of the biggest insults you can give a girl:confused:?

Annegelic said:
Tonight's ep -- omg.. i take back everything good i said about Oliver, except that he is STILL the hottest guy there, just that he's a crazy, stalker, psychotic hottie >.< Why did he have to be so WEIRD ?
Oliver seriously is weird. I am confident that Marissa will see him for who he really is down the track though:).

Annegelic said:
http://fan.crushed-innocence.org/mischa <<=== Mischa Barton looking particularly skinny.....
Wow, she does look very skinny there. She actually looks like the anorexic Olsen girl:(.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Seth/Summer/Anna/Sandy, however, saved last night's episode. Did anyone notice how Summer was acting exactly like Seth in her first scence and Marissa like Ryan? I thought it was hilarious!
I don't know what you are talking about:p.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
In the scence where Summer and Marissa first appeared in last night's episode, they were conferring about how much they had learnt of irony since they had met Seth Cohen...
Well I don't see it but maybe:).

Althea said:
Hey, you're a guy - you should know that :D!
Why should I know if I'm not a girl:p?

Althea said:
But, yes, the 'fat comment' ranks high in the Cruelest Insults to Women category.
I thought so:).

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
now can someone put a pic up of marissas real life bf plz!
there is one on page 51

Althea said:
Yeh I noticed that too... Summer has ranting on just like Seth normally does, and Marrisa was giving her the "you've gone mad" look..

..and I like Luke now too (well since the last episode) ..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Merethrond said:
Just about everyone on this forum thinks I am a girl until tell them:(. I think there are other guys who regularly post in this thread, like Orange Juice and iambored:).
are you sure im a guy?

i thought it was hilarius that luke brought like 25 cases, for like a week end... thats caaarazy

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Orange Juice said:
are you sure im a guy?
I said I think. I am about 95% sure you are a guy though. So am I right? Is anyone else who posts in this thread a guy also:)?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Merethrond said:
Just about everyone on this forum thinks I am a girl until tell them:(. I think there are other guys who regularly post in this thread, like Orange Juice and iambored:).
iambored's a guy ? farrout. i think this forum needs one of those gender icon thingys under each name, like they have on other forums i've been to =/

Merethrond said:
Isn't saying that a girl is fat one of the biggest insults you can give a girl:confused:?
Do you mean, me saying she's curvy, is calling her fat ? =/ I didn't think being curvy was fat.... and Summer & Marissa have got totally different bodies. Summer's more in proportion.

Fry

but i don't get it, i could've sworn Merethrond said something about Seth being hot. well i don't really keep track of posts but meh.. :rolleyes:

Fry

Annegelic said:
iambored's a guy ? farrout. i think this forum needs one of those gender icon thingys under each name, like they have on other forums i've been to =/

Do you mean, me saying she's curvy, is calling her fat ? =/ I didn't think being curvy was fat.... and Summer & Marissa have got totally different bodies. Summer's more in proportion.
no, iambored's a chick. but having gender icons is an excellent ideas..i usually assume someone is of a certain gender according to their usernames which isn't right.

when someone calls a person curvy, its sort of a euphemism for 'fat'. you wouldn't say call a person fat in an interview now would you?

Fry

my grammar is a bit off tonight. did anyone notice how Summer's top said 'P.S. I love you' when she barged into Seth and Anna's room? Seth must be so blind!

Fry

BARTON BANNED BY FRED SEGAL
April 26, 2004
by Lia Haberman

"The O.C." actress Mischa Barton is regretting slamming Los Angeles fashion store Fred Segal -- after the furious company banned her and her stylist from shopping there. Barton -- who plays Marissa Cooper in the series -- made very disparaging comments about Segal in a recent Elle magazine interview.

She told the publication, "Fred Segal is hell. It's high-end generic. It's not made with any love." In retaliation, the company has told Barton and her stylist they are not welcome to shop in the swanky emporium, reports Page Six.com.

Mischa Has Her Car Towed At LAX
September 7, 2004

Apparently "O.C." star Mischa Barton didn't realize that celebrities, particularly B-list ones, are subject to the same laws as us common folk. The National Enquirer reports that Barton left her car unattended outside the baggage claim area at LAX and had a conniption when she returned 10 minutes later to find her car gone. She was overheard yelling at a policeman, who smiled and calmly directed her to a nearby impound lot.

Is Their Trouble on The Set of 'The OC' ?
September 8, 2004
Things are getting tense on the set of "The O.C," according to "The Star." The tabloid says that even though most of the cast is enjoying success outside of the show, several cast members are upset that Mischa Barton's success is overshadowing them. "The Star" reports that she's been making comments about the others in the show during interviews, and some of the comments are not too flattering. Things are so bad, according to an on-set source, that Benjamin McKenzie, Adam Brody, and the others hang out together while they're not shooting, and Mischa spends most of the time alone, chatting with her boyfriend on her cell phone and looking at magazines.

Mischa is seriously building a bad reputation for herself. i hope she doesn't turn out like Shannon Doherty.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Fry said:
when someone calls a person curvy, its sort of a euphemism for 'fat'. you wouldn't say call a person fat in an interview now would you?
I think it depends on the context. Cos when I say "curvy", i mean it as a good thing. As in, not a completely straight body. But then, curvy to someone else could be having "rolls" or something.

And funny how that article was calling Mischa "the star". I thought it was Benjamin McKenzie =/

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Well, Mischa has been working very hard for a long long time, and deserves the attention she is now recieving (although OC is showing her worst performances...or most annoying eye-based expressions).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)