the OC (3 Viewers)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Merethrond said:
Hey did Seth's parents end up going on that "romantic getaway for two" that they won in the raffle on the episode when Marissa found out that her mum and Seth's granddad were dating? I don't remember them going on it. Why did I ask that question? Well, I had a good question but I seem to have forgotten it:rolleyes:.
Ah, I have remembered. How different/funny do all the actors look in the big picture of all the cast at the end of each episode? Seriously, they all look so weird:p.

Orange Juice said:
merethrond thats a disgrace! you call yourself a true fan of OC? hella no you shoulda went to someones house scanned it, saved it, burn onto a dvd and then bring it back home, buy a dvd drive for your computer then posted it :p
Oh, shame on me, why didn't' t I think of that? I'm sorry, next time I think I will just go out an buy a new scanner:p.

Orange Juice said:
EDIT: nvm merethrond i forgive you, that pics pretty good... her arms look a lil boney tho... but still good
I have made up my mind about Marissa now. I only think she looks skinny in the face (but only in some photos) but never in the body:p.

HSC
It took me awhile but I have come to two conclusions.

1) Anna is the hottest cast member (Other than Seth's mother :p)
2) People do not watch the show for the plot.

Regardless of a lack of an evident plot and feelin abit insecure at looking at all those beautiful people for an hour, I am still an avid O.C fan!

[/rant]

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
That wasn't the best episode in my opinion, pretty boring:(. Ryan and Marissa's constant relationship stress is really starting to annoy me too. Why do all of these shows have to revolve around everyone's relationships, it is getting a bit repetitive:mad:. Ryan's acting is also so bad, it is getting painful to watch:p.

Now that Kirsten's sister has left, was there any real reason for her to appear on the show? She seems to have arrived, was a pain, Kirsten winged and then she left:rolleyes:.

That is about all my winging for the night. Next weeks episode looks pretty dramatic:p. What does everyone think Ryan does to get in so much trouble. My guess is that he looks though Oliver's records:D.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hehe, i think Luke ROCKS \m/ go dude!
I noticed that as the show has progressed his hair style has changed with his attitude.
At the start, he had an "aggressive" spiked hair look.. yet as the episodes have gone on, his hair has become more "placid" and it justs rests there.
i felt sorry for him when Summer was a nark to him.. but i respected the way he took it.

Grrrr i hate oliver.. damn Junkie, he is pure evil.

I liked the restaurant idea too..

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hehe, i think Luke ROCKS \m/ go dude!
I noticed that as the show has progressed his hair style has changed with his attitude.
At the start, he had an "aggressive" spiked hair look.. yet as the episodes have gone on, his hair has become more "placid" and it justs rests there.
i felt sorry for him when Summer was a nark to him.. but i respected the way he took it.

Grrrr i hate oliver.. damn Junkie, he is pure evil.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
that was a boring episode

i hate oliver

marissa does look better with curlier hair. i wish she would wake up and realise who oliver really is.

i am not looking forward to next week, damn oliver

Cicciolina

HSC
I'm just glad everyone's starting to hate Oliver. I couldn't believe it when some of my friends started to say how hot and nice he was... errr no.

The Summer and Luke bit was funny though, when he said she was looking hot lately, and she burst out laughing. hehe. Rachel Bilson really genuinely appears sweet and down to earth, I hope she gets more out of the OC than Mischa.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
oc fans
-----------

rot13

elna naq znevffn fcyvg hc arkg jrrx

/rot13

:p:p:p
sorry to spoil! i had to do it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fry

MzbLaZeIT said:
oc fans
-----------

elna naq znevffn fcyvg hc arkg jrrx

:p:p:p
sorry to spoil! i had to do it :)

i normally hate spoilers but if it's about (edt), then i don't really care.

Merethrond - all this time i thought you were a girl!! your nick sounds like a girl's name. wow..i didn't know a guy could be this addicted to The OC.

yeah i always got the vibe that Summer was a nice chick and she's got a great sense of humour. Marissa is just really really annoying and im sick of seeing her 'uncomfortable' look.

im liking Luke more these days and i liked how he looked out for Ryan against Oliver's conniving ways. its such a contrast to how he was in the early episodes.

Seth, Anna and Summer looked adorable in their golf outfits. :D

btw, how can anyone find this curvy? her figure is perfect!!

Last edited by a moderator:

bubble_tea

Oliver's so annoying! I wish I could get in there and rip him up!
you can read the OC summaries of each episode on their official website.. haha, i had to for the next few eps cuz i'll be studying for hsc and i cant spare an hour.. <:]

lengstar

HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
Oliver's so annoying! I wish I could get in there and rip him up!
you can read the OC summaries of each episode on their official website.. haha, i had to for the next few eps cuz i'll be studying for hsc and i cant spare an hour.. <:]
if ya can't spare an hour, whatcha doin' surfing BOS forums? ;)

Fry

im sorry but am i the only one here who finds the picture of Mischa that Merethrond just posted ugly?? that's probably one of the worser pictures of her, imo. the way she is staring is a little creepy.

Merethrond said:
Yeah, I suppose that is a possibility. About the movie offers, if you look at her profile on IMDb here it doesn't appear that she has taken any of them so far:).
IMDB isn't a very reliable source and she may not have started filming yet. you should check out E! or ET. so far, ive heard she's going to be starring in a horror flick called 'Hexxx'.

Althea said:
Maybe it's her age - she is only young and is probably still learning the ropes of dealing with the media in regards to how much you really should say...
it's not her age, its her personality. 18 ain't that young and there are many younger stars that know better not to say offensive things about people. she's been in the business since she was a little girl and has had more acting experience than her other young co-stars.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Fry said:
Merethrond - all this time i thought you were a girl!! your nick sounds like a girl's name. wow..i didn't know a guy could be this addicted to The OC.
Merethrond's a GUY ?!? lol... omg. This whole time I thought he was a chik.

And I thought that was a nice pic of Summer, the one up there ^. She's got a way better body than Marissa.. for sure. Since when was having a curvy body a bad thing anywho ?

Tonight's ep -- omg.. i take back everything good i said about Oliver, except that he is STILL the hottest guy there, just that he's a crazy, stalker, psychotic hottie >.< Why did he have to be so WEIRD ? And Luke... crack up. He's completely changed. Funny when he was hinting @ Summer that they should get together.

Fry

Annegelic said:
And I thought that was a nice pic of Summer, the one up there ^. She's got a way better body than Marissa.. for sure. Since when was having a curvy body a bad thing anywho ?

Tonight's ep -- omg.. i take back everything good i said about Oliver, except that he is STILL the hottest guy there, just that he's a crazy, stalker, psychotic hottie >.< Why did he have to be so WEIRD ? And Luke... crack up. He's completely changed. Funny when he was hinting @ Summer that they should get together.
im just saying her body isn't that curvy, but i like curvy bodies. i prefer someone with actual hips.

it was funny how Summer was grossed out by him. before she wanted to be with him because he was the tough jock guy and now he's turned into a complete geek!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Atotoi said:
How funny was Sandy when he was acting drunk:D!

MzbLaZeIT said:
oc fans
-----------
:mad:!

Fry said:
Just about everyone on this forum thinks I am a girl until tell them:(. I think there are other guys who regularly post in this thread, like Orange Juice and iambored:).

Fry said:
yeah i always got the vibe that Summer was a nice chick and she's got a great sense of humour. Marissa is just really really annoying and im sick of seeing her 'uncomfortable' look.
Her voice also. I don't like her voice, her looks/faces or Ryan's looks/faces:(.

Fry said:
im liking Luke more these days and i liked how he looked out for Ryan against Oliver's conniving ways. its such a contrast to how he was in the early episodes.
Yeah, Luke has turned into a nice guy, although every so often you see a bit of his old side. Haha, how funny was it when he brought all that beer to Palm Springs?

OLIVER: "Have you got enough beer?"
LUKE: "Why does everyone keep saying that?":D

He always seems to have beer though. Where does he get it all from:p?

Fry said:
btw, how can anyone find this curvy? her figure is perfect!!
Um, I don't think she is much bigger than Marissa really, if at all:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)