the OC (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Who does drugs? SETH
Who cheats? Marissa (i think)
Who dies? Johnny

just some answers to the questions :)

the last scene was lovely...summers dad is realli realli tall...did n e 1 notice

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
MuffinMan said:
oh oh oh! more spoilers asap thanks! :D
In the next episode - episode 20 The Day After Tomorrow
The kids receive their college acceptance and rejection letters, forcing them to make some life-altering decisions. Ryan and Sadie try to decide what do after high school and their decision concerns Sandy and Kirsten. Taylor throws a College Sweatshirt Party at Harbor and Marissa and Summer patch up their friendship. Meanwhile, the drama surrounding Sandy's job intensifies and seeps into the Cohen household.(Fox)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
haha marissa cheating reminds me of thingo...oliver haha ewwwwww
those were sour eps... haha so what happened to marissa and summer's friendship?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
marissa said some nasty things so summer in lasts wks ep in the states...i'll try find what she said... oki this is what happened

After school, Summer finds Marissa laying on Summer’s car and taking pulls from the flask. Marissa isn’t too interested in Summer’s thoughts on men and good decisions, advising Summer to take her boyfriend in her BMW back to daddy’s mansion. Summer can only retort that Marissa should go with Volchok to a heavy metal vomit party.

so summer isnt very happy...and marissa hasnt been hanging out with her much as shes alwayz with volchok and yeh she never goes tot he family dinners and wat not.

Marissa also criticized Summer for being nosy and refered to one of my fav shows ever (sad it not on not more) Veronica Mars
“Wow! Well, aren’t you a regular Veronica Mars? Way to solve this week’s mystery!”

Last edited:

goan_crazy

HSC
MuffinMan said:
haha marissa cheating reminds me of thingo...oliver haha ewwwwww
those were sour eps... haha so what happened to marissa and summer's friendship?
Its not cheating. Ryan and marissa have now broken up
Ryans with Sadie
Marissa is now hanging with Vulchock
They made it look like there was going to be a fight last week but Ryan just told Vulchock, "shes his responsibility now"
She took that drug at the end 2.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
they better not...i sick of the whole ryan/marissa story...all they do is break-up and make-up...kah! it gets annoying for me...tho they did apply for the same uni, wonder what'll happ if they both get in...i guess we'll find out tomoz...yayy

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
tasha1188 said:
they better not...i sick of the whole ryan/marissa story...all they do is break-up and make-up...kah! it gets annoying for me...tho they did apply for the same uni, wonder what'll happ if they both get in...i guess we'll find out tomoz...yayy
lucky torrenters *vent*

edit: if anyone can come st george on the weekend, sat or maybe thurs, i so want a copy of the oc!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no no no no no no no no no no no no....im gonna cry...i really am...after i found out tears were forming in my eyes...this cant be happening...summer and seth broke up...nooooooooooooooooooooooo....and my poor abby seth didnt get into brown...but everyone else got into their first preference...dont know bout taylor tho...and marissa went back to good...yay...but im sad really sad...i wanna cry...summer and seth havet o get back together and have to go to uni together...and there will be a THe OC: The College Year...well coz summer did say there will be...hehe...but im still sad...really sad...waaaaaah

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
no no no no no no no no no no no no....im gonna cry...i really am...after i found out tears were forming in my eyes...this cant be happening...summer and seth broke up...nooooooooooooooooooooooo....and my poor abby seth didnt get into brown...but everyone else got into their first preference...dont know bout taylor tho...and marissa went back to good...yay...but im sad really sad...i wanna cry...summer and seth havet o get back together and have to go to uni together...and there will be a THe OC: The College Year...well coz summer did say there will be...hehe...but im still sad...really sad...waaaaaah
Action finally happening
seth and summer broken up
Sadies left ryan
Kirsten just walked out on sandy coz of the hospital project
but summer and marissa are friends again
I wonder what they've got in store for next week
and also will it be showing as its good friday?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg kirsten walked out on sandy...wat is this world coming too...next week they all better get back together...or im gonna cry even more

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg kirsten walked out on sandy...wat is this world coming too...next week they all better get back together...or im gonna cry even more
I think theres going to be a crazy ending to this season

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok pplz im gonna have a heart attack...none of the tv guides say that oc is on this week...whyyyyyy????????.....there is gonna be 4 eps of the simpsons...this cant be happening...why are they doing this to me...im gonna die is they dont show it...some1 help me :(

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
ok pplz im gonna have a heart attack...none of the tv guides say that oc is on this week...whyyyyyy????????.....there is gonna be 4 eps of the simpsons...this cant be happening...why are they doing this to me...im gonna die is they dont show it...some1 help me :(
thats why you download them :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh but as ive sed many times im not allowed to dl eps..coz then my comp will die :(...life is so cruel...poo channel 10

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
yeh but as ive sed many times im not allowed to dl eps..coz then my comp will die :(...life is so cruel...poo channel 10
:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)