The Official 2006 FIFA World Cup thread. (1 Viewer)

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
grrrr with all the dodgy decisions made against the aussies during the wc I rekon the refs owe the aussies credit against a dozen or so penalties

yinyin

HSC
N/A
fuck you the Itians~
The free kick is so so so so so shit~
Ok i'm ok with the penality kick because Australia did something wrong~
However, the whole match is crap!
The umpire is so biased on italy team that many shots are misleading~
~~~~~~
But not matter how! Socceroos rules~! They are our hero ~

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Don't blame referees, blame corrupt FIFA instructing them.

Italy played it smart by diving in the final minute rather than before so that Australia had no time to come back.

HSC
i still love lucas neill :(

i hope no-one gives him shit or blames this on him, it wasn't his fault and i think he has held the socceroos together the entire time. i'm sooooooooo pissed.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
A tragic way to end our World Cup campaign to say the least...but this is by far Australia's greatest ever football-related achievement. Hold your heads up high boys. You can justifiably feel proud of yourselves.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
australia played well, shouldve done more with the extra man but that wasnt a penatly. its shit we are out because of that bs call, but we shouldve done more and credit to the italian defence

Collin

HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
i hope no-one gives him shit or blames this on him
No ones gonna blame Neill because HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG.

Neill is bloody awesome. Anyone who even thinks about blaming him for this obviously didn't witness that incident.

Lainee

HSC
Australia didn't deserve to leave like that! :( At least we didn't lose as losers! Heros all the way!

Jimmy_B

HSC
Collin said:
No ones gonna blame Neill because HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG.

Neill is bloody awesome. Anyone who even thinks about blaming him for this obviously didn't witness that incident.

he should've stayed on his feet unfortunately. you don't overcommit that early when defending inside your own box.

that's not to say it was a horific dive and decision by the ref.

- L1n -

HSC
It's a shame Australia went out like that, but in all honesty u gotta praise the Italian defence even if Materazzi is a lost mofo, they stood well with 1 man down.

like the old saying goes "Defence wins u matches, while goals save matches".

anyways Australia surpassed all expectations and this is where the hard bit begins, the person replacing Guus will need to maintain the quality of the Australian squad.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
THe funny thing is that I don't blame the ref - I blame the cheating italian player who orchestrated the dive.
I wouldn't give a shit if the score was 2-0 against us. But this. Just. Fuck.

*Minka*

HSC
I can't stop crying. I cried the hole five minute drive to the hotel, I cried comiung here, I am still fucking crying.

I want to go home. I can't take this.

- L1n -

HSC
politik said:
It's just not fair.

We were better than Italy.

And they dived and won.
it was pretty even until italy got 1 man sent off. In all honesty i think Grosso just tripped over himself, it wasn't really a intentional dive, but he did'nt say he tripped over himself either. But i think neil should'nt of over comitted.

Jimmy_B

HSC
stazi said:
THe funny thing is that I don't blame the ref - I blame the cheating italian player who orchestrated the dive.
nope, it's the ref's job to decide whether he's being conned or not. this stupid cunt couldn't do so and ruined another game.

HSC
stazi said:
I wouldn't give a shit if the score was 2-0 against us. But this. Just. Fuck.
exactly, if we lost fair and square i'd be like "okay whatever, that sucked"

but i honestly think we outplayed them, and to lose like that, it just makes me mad because it's just not fair.

i'm still crying.

Lainee

HSC
Man, I'm still pissed off! Dad suggested a walk around the house to cool down, but shit that was so emotionally draining!

Damn, still have to bitch about it -- the dying seconds of the game isn't the time to be making decisions like that when you're not 100% dead certain, especially when it's do or die and one team's continuance is in peril by that decision! Stupidio-fucking-refio. Gahhh.

nwatts

HSC
katietheskatie said:
exactly, if we lost fair and square i'd be like "okay whatever, that sucked"

but i honestly think we outplayed them, and to lose like that, it just makes me mad because it's just not fair.

i'm still crying.
quoted for truth.

you're a bunch of fucking national heroes. you were wronged.

- L1n -

HSC
Jimmy_B said:
nope, it's the ref's job to decide whether he's being conned or not. this stupid cunt couldn't do so and ruined another game.
Refs are just human beings, blame FIFA for not implementing a video ref, anyhow this isn't as bad as the England Argentina 1986 world cup game when maradona scored the hand ball goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)