The Official 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

kyokaku92

HSC
Has anyone noticed that most teams have been playing defensively in their first match, highlighted by the 1-0, 0-0 scorelines? :S

onur91

HSC
N/A
probably due to it being their opening match, very crucial. But Germany wasn't playing defensively, more on the offence...or maybe that's because Australia's offence was shockingly horrendous.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Has anyone noticed that most teams have been playing defensively in their first match, highlighted by the 1-0, 0-0 scorelines? :S
i think the ball also played a small part in keeping the scores low

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
With the first round almost done, Australia are easily the worst team at the world cup... only Honduras have a chance at beating us to the title now

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
With the first round almost done, Australia are easily the worst team at the world cup... only Honduras have a chance at beating us to the title now
ur joking...we only lost by 4 because of 10 men and germany are superior...most of the other games have been boring as shit...the first game sth africa has been the most exciting thus far

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
ur joking...we only lost by 4 because of 10 men and germany are superior...most of the other games have been boring as shit...the first game sth africa has been the most exciting thus far
We were already 2 down when Cahill got sent off and we easily would have conceded again anyway

Tactically we were the most inept, our players were a joke individually. I said we were the worst team, not our game was the most boring.

AbaKaan

HSC
but that first goal by maiconn..... damn it was something

Damn....good....

LordPc

HSC
Who was worse?
dude, you cant draw those kind of conclusions after one round. if you could, australia would be knocked out and germany would be awarded the world cup.

why dont you wait a few weeks before you begin to proclaim a team, any team, as being the worst at the world cup.

(and btw, you cant logically determine who the worst team at the WC is anyway, no matter what happens, which is why i said what i said)

i agree with who ever said the games have been boring. i do imagine that the next 2 rounds will involve a much more risky and attacking style of play since there is an increased sense of urgency now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)