• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the official anyone in anything i am in thread (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
SeDaTeD said:
Awww what, I don't have the money to go full fee, well not for the moment I don't think.
You could for FEE-HELP but that is an extra 20%

nit

HSC
hehe yeh cat dissection was ok. It took a few minutes to get accustomed to the jacketed cat with its mouth wide open in front of us. But then we started prodding at its digestive system, which was all good lol. We didn't even get gloves or masks to do it though, and the thing was abt 2-3 years old or something and reeked.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
nit said:
hehe yeh cat dissection was ok. It took a few minutes to get accustomed to the jacketed cat with its mouth wide open in front of us. But then we started prodding at its digestive system, which was all good lol. We didn't even get gloves or masks to do it though, and the thing was abt 2-3 years old or something and reeked.
we bought gloves from the campus store in wentworth beforehand, yeah it was HEAPS FUN hhaha, yeah it kinda reeked, and "wouldn't YOU drink pepsi if you were with that guy too?" eh? eh? :p

nit

HSC
yeh some of the things that nate lo says are just weird. He can be amusing at times too, but i liked good ol' Lars, the genetics dude. His incestuous twins pedigree and promiscuous female examples were pretty funny.

Buying gloves would've been a good idea.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
it was a pretty tiny cat, i dont know if it was a kitten or just really small because it was dead for ages

transcendent

HSC
N/A
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
we bought gloves from the campus store in wentworth beforehand, yeah it was HEAPS FUN hhaha, yeah it kinda reeked, and "wouldn't YOU drink pepsi if you were with that guy too?" eh? eh? :p
no I wouldn't drink pepsi if I were that guy. where were you sitting?

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
nit said:
I'm starting to miss all these dissections from bio. Should have kept bio until census date and turn up only to the pracs.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I didn't mind it last year. This year however I find it incredibly unhygienic and a procedure I would rather sit out.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
puh-leease! i don't always sit there :p

i will have to keep my eye out for you next week :)

nit

HSC
I'm always in the right hand end of wallace - the side where he asked the door to be closed cos of reflections. Maybe 7 rows from the front.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)