The Official Cricket Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
i hate australia.

but 246 is very chaseable. great bowling from pollock once again and impressive rollovers from hall and van der wath. dale steyn.....he'll get better. so 246.....come on smithy boy, lets see a century.

hehe, michael hussey majored in chemistry. he must be asian.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
poo australia....

we better win coz im gonna be very upset if we loose...especially with a big match on sunday...and we have to win today and sunday

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
lol, yeah binga had a good game, but dont forget jaques....

94 NOT OUT!!! (stupid umpire, hit his arm....)

oh well, good 2 see three south coast boys in the australian team..... :D

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
jaques got rorted... ffs, shitty umpires

edit: oh yeh, hussey should be careful, failure today dropped his batting average by 20 to a pathetic 120 now... should return him to his no7 position where he averages 350

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i have discovered something. cricket is much more entertaining whilst mildy intoximacated :rolleyes:

ps. to King2 - i have nothing against sri lanka, merely against players who are possessed by the devil. unfortunately, murali falls into this category

HSC
Born Dancer said:
i have discovered something. cricket is much more entertaining whilst mildy intoximacated :rolleyes:

ps. to King2 - i have nothing against sri lanka, merely against players who are possessed by the devil. unfortunately, murali falls into this category
Lauren, everything is more entertaining AND sexc whilst mildly intoximacated!!!!
*hands Lauren another drink*

"THAT THERE BOY'S GOT SOME EVIL SPIRITS IN HIM, JUST LOOK AT THOSE EYES, LIKE STARING INTO THE BOWELS OF HADES ITSELF I TELLS YA!"

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
RanyofuKenyan? said:
Lauren, everything is more entertaining AND sexc whilst mildly intoximacated!!!!
*hands Lauren another drink*

"THAT THERE BOY'S GOT SOME EVIL SPIRITS IN HIM, JUST LOOK AT THOSE EYES, LIKE STARING INTO THE BOWELS OF HADES ITSELF I TELLS YA!"

well cricket was already damn entertaining and sexc. but i have discovered that botha's weird-ass method of spin is mildly entertaining after a few drinks. amongst other things of course. like kruger's ability to look distinctly like a turtle.

damn devil boy *shakes fist*

HSC
Born Dancer said:
well cricket was already damn entertaining and sexc. but i have discovered that botha's weird-ass method of spin is mildly entertaining after a few drinks. amongst other things of course. like kruger's ability to look distinctly like a turtle.

damn devil boy *shakes fist*
Botha chucks it, thats why its weird.
HAHAHAHA, Krueger looks like a turtle? I'll have to look closely next time.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
yeh i know he chucks it. im one of those that eagerly joins in the shouting of "NOOO BAALLLLL." when im at home :eek:

ps. yes kruger looks like a turtle. espesh with that bald head. and tell you who else does? that dipenaar blooke who looks like he is of about 7yrs of age. he, specifically looks like franklin the turtle.

man i pay too much attention to these things :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)