The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nedzelic

HSC
who cares he was past it anyway - and he's a tosser
but they're fucked now - you can't get rid of four centre midfielders in a year and not pay the consequences - no depth

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Neville is back soon, so he should get the armband. Besides Fletcher in CM, Scholes is well past it and Smith won't make it. And as if Ballack will move to Man Utd now. He wants to win stuff!

At least they still have four wingers in Rooney, Ronaldo, Park and Giggs, who can all play centrally as well.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Rooney ain't a winger...

Anyway Smithy had one of the best gamez in midfield against Chelsea, who are considered to have one of the best in Europe. If he performz like that tonight against Charlton then he can really be somethin. Unlikely but I will remain optimistic.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Not as a central midfielder, but behind the lone striker. They're all wingers, if they play on the flanks for the whole 90 minutes. :p

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Rooney basically haz a free role, he can play on left right and centre behind Ruud. He ain't like yo lovely Duff and Robben and Cole and SWP. :p

Jimmy_B

HSC
wigans acid test starts tonight. spurs vs hammers derby tommorow. let's make sherringham suffer :)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Yah, we're getting Keano!!!!!!!!!!

OK, its not confirmed, but can you please wear the Hoops Roy? The Irish spot can wait, its not as if anyone will perform miracles for them and keeps the spot for years :D

Many have said Roy was the on-field Sir Alex. So how soon will it be that the manager follows the captain...

johnny_87

HSC
It's a sad day for United, BUT (I say this optimistically) maybe he left because he knew Utd were close (or have very firm plans) to sign Ballack and make him the new captain after January.

Thanks for the memories Keano and good luck in the future.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Very sad day indeed, it came so suddenly that it hasn't sunk in fo me. I don't think Keane would leave so suddenly becauz of the reason mentioned above, it must be somethin elz. Wherever you go, I will alwayz remember you az a legend.

Goodbye Keano, we will never foget you.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
bj said:
Many have said Roy was the on-field Sir Alex. So how soon will it be that the manager follows the captain...
Spot on. The irony in Fergie sacking Keane is that he's doomed to go in the next northern hemisphere Summer himself. I'm not really sure if the smartest choice was made. Oh well, Keane should still have enough in him to dominate the SPL for a couple of years yet.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
man yoo are about to be completely stuffed this season. if rooney and ronaldo are injured for more than a month man yoo will not make europe. they could get ballack but i think he would prefer real madrid, which leaves man yoo only to sign battaglia.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
Rooney basically haz a free role, he can play on left right and centre behind Ruud. He ain't like yo lovely Duff and Robben and Cole and SWP. :p
The Blues should've got Rooney, but too late for that. And it's lucky we have four wide men, as Robben is always injuried for us (but alway in form for Holland :cool:) and Duff runs too much. Anyway, should be good to Eidur start a game, every now and then.

And SAF seems to be running out of time...

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
If tonight is the litmus test for Wigan, they are failing miserably. And apparently they are in the race to sign Roy.

Is no one watching football tonight?

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Well I spoke too soon, Camara knocks up a goal. 2-1 to Arse. But it looks as if I am just talking to myself....

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
anyone got a link for the game, or mind telling me what channel on PPLive?

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Sorry, Fox shows me all I need. If youre really desperate, just get text commentary.

3-1 to Arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)