• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Goals win you games, not chances. You couldn't score any goals.

choke choke choke
I can admit that we choked that night...but that still dosen't change the fact that your defense is going to be just as dismal as it was last season :) .

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
I can admit that we choked that night...but that still dosen't change the fact that your defense is going to be just as dismal as it was last season :) .
Thanks for the prediction mystic meg.

Crazy Horse

HSC
Yea I'm a little slow today.

LMF^^ said:
I'm alwayz humble when we win against you guyz, even after the 2-0 win at home last time around.
But come FA Cup final time, diff story. I get tauntin text msgz. Therez just no place in the world fo a nice guy like me.:p
LOL! That post about exams was funny too. My school isn't resitting it! YAY!

HeCtic said:
Anyway I like this one better than the Ronnie one. Especially with the big game in a fortnight coming up.
Congrats on ruining my veiw of Mourinho forever HeCtic.

----
Anyways something interesting. I have it on good authority that Farina's turned down an EPL club. :eek: The only club stupid enough to offer him a contract is probably West Ham... (kidding Copious :D).
I reckon Souness is bound to be sacked by Christmas so maybe Newcastle is looking for a coach?
Anyways apparently he is in talks with an A-league club and could be taking over within the next 12 months. Thats why he refused the EPL club....

I know it sounds like rubbish but I've been told this by someone who is actually playing in the reserves (his 17/18) at the A-league club.

Edit: So what numbers this? 93852685? I've lost count...

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Thanks for the prediction mystic meg.
my prediction is not all doom and gloom for the Arse this season though. They will finish a respectable 3rd in the league. and may even go on to win the FA Cup again. For Man Utd, however, I see that they are on their way to bigger and better pieces of silverware.

lol- the real mystic in this thread is Diana. I still don't think that I have ever seen any of her football predictions proved wrong .

Also...I asked this before but no-one replied. Does anyone know what local time the Man Utd v Debrecen game is on at?

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
lol- the real mystic in this thread is Diana. I still don't think that I have ever seen any of her football predictions proved wrong .
Seeing as though she edits every one of her posts, I'm not surprised :)

Edit: 249 posts in 8 days. This threads blowing the other ones in Sport out of the water!

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Numero Uno said:
Live score

says in 4 hours ..
5 am-ish
damn...ill still be asleep then for sure. Oh well- I expect to wake up and see that Utd have a handy lead to take into the second leg over in Hungary.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
matt#1 said:
Does anyone know what local time the Man Utd v Debrecen game is on at?
19:05

I found a HK channel showin the game live, thank god fo the internet. :D

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Edit: 249 posts in 8 days. This threads blowing the other ones in Sport out of the water!
That is largely due to our frequent arguments HeCtic :) . We have over 100 posts between us already:

Who Posted?

total posts: 248

matt#1 58
HeCtic 43
LMF^^ 23
Crazy Horse 16
copious 15
Benny_ 12
Constip8edSkunk 12
Komit 11
RUB!X 10
timbk2 8
niall045 8
... 8
AcStyle* 7
Tender_Branson 7
slip 5

Crazy Horse

HSC
HeCtic said:
Seeing as though she edits every one of her posts, I'm not surprised

Watch it buddy! :D I don't edit every one of my posts and when I do it's because of grammer or wording!! :D

Besides I have never ever changed my predictions. I can hack being wrong. :p
Matt I have been wrong though - I got 1 or 2 predictions for the Champions League last season incorrect. HeCtic just can't hack that I'm obviously more intuitive than him. ;)

the posting is good - I just dont get why football does so well in the fav sport thread and yet many of those who vote for it dont post in here.

Numero Uno said:
Prediction of the night

Everton 2 - Villareal 0

Well im hoping everton can pull through
I'm hoping Everton can pull through too. I'd love to see Cahill play in the Champs League for a little while....then we can knock em out.. :D :D :D

Matt why dont you catch a few hours sleep than wake up early to watch it?

*I think I put a record smileys in this post. :D

Edit: LMF^^ - Is it any good watching a match online??

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
im predicting 3-0 (ruud, ferdinand, rooney)

looks like essien is staying at lyon....houllier: 'There are only five or six players in Europe like Michael: (Steven) Gerrard, (Frank) Lampard, (Patrick) Vieira, (Michael) Ballack and (Roy) Keane.' lol he has a preference for the epl doesnt he...

edit: eveton havent really recruited well have they... 2-0 villareal riquelme will carry his good form on

edit edit: i think socc...i mean football... was leading the poll in the favourite sport thread last time i checked

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
edit edit: i think socc...i mean football... was leading the poll in the favourite sport thread last time i checked
I know but I'm confused as to why so many consider it their fav sport but don't post in here ever. Instead they post in other sporting threads?? :confused:

Matt - I thought you had pay TV..?

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Crazy Horse said:
I know but I'm confused as to why so many consider it their fav sport but don't post in here ever. Instead they post in other sporting threads?? :confused:

Matt - I thought you had pay TV..?
I do have pay tv. but i dont think it is on Fox. Is it?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Crazy Horse said:
LMF^^ - Is it any good watching a match online??
If you have programz like PPLive and Coolstream then yeah itz alright
But fuck the channel showin the game iz down, gotta resort to gay laggy BBC stream.

Also most of the channelz on thoze programz are Chinese, since they're Chinese programz. But of courz I don't mind it one bit. They do have ESPN Star which can be in English.

And Matt, I refer you to www.fbtz.com and the streamin section.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Lookz like Everton facez an uphill battle to get into the UCL proper.

After watchin the game between Man U and Debrecen, all I wanna say iz, Park Ji-Sung iz quality.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
where on the park did park play? o_o; Saw some clips of Rooney, he's looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)