• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
Also...in regards to your argument with HeCtic about whether Chelsea play 'beautifully'...i'm going to actually have to agree with HeCtic for once. They may have played some beautiful football last season but in the Community Shield they just played long ball after long ball...while Arsenal played a more 'beautiful' technical passing game. The stats that HeCtic posted back this up.
Good to see someone take the blinkers off when their team isn't playing. Maybe TenderBranson can learn how do it next time?

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
tell me exactly where in my previous post that I tried to pick a fight with you. ...And for someone not in the mood for a 3 page argument...you sure as hell wrote one mother of an essay bagging out Utd.

...suffering from exam stress are we dear? :)
Dunno if she was bagging United out though. More like telling us how much she loves seeing them lose.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
nice goal by Henry in your sig HeCtic. Even more so because it was scored against Chelski :) . I like his other goal that he scored that game better though...the one where he put the ball down for a free kick and smashed the ball into the back of the net before Cech was ready. When I saw that I just laughed as they all had a cry to the ref.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
nice goal by Henry in your sig HeCtic. Even more so because it was scored against Chelski :) . I like his other goal that he scored that game better though...the one where he put the ball down for a free kick and smashed the ball into the back of the net before Cech was ready. When I saw that I just laughed as they all had a cry to the ref.

Soz matt. Had to change it. Ate up too much of my bandwidth.

Not sure what you'll think of this one though ;)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Soz matt. Had to change it. Ate up too much of my bandwidth.

Not sure what you'll think of this one though ;)
lol- why is it that you always single out Ronaldo when you want to pick an argument with me?

besides...I thought that you said earlier that you don't want have Ronaldo v Reyes argument 35465834?!?!

Crazy Horse

HSC
This post has nothing to do with football – its to clear up earlier so you might want to skip it.

matt#1 said:
....woah...that was uncalled for . Maybe I would expect an outburst like that from you if I criticised Liverppol or Xabi Alonso...but not Chelsea. I'm beginning to see now why you changed your user name from Always_Diana to Crazy horse :) .
Matt – I wasnt criticising you. I know it sounded like I was having a go at you but I wasnt. Your post just set me off but mine honestly had nothing to do with you. I was bitching about my family and United – I am sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Also:
Crazy Horse said:
Forget Chelsea, Chelsea play beautifully. I only know 1 real Chelsea fan. So who gives a damn.

Edit: United fans - Sorry. I wouldn't have ranted so but I live near Mt Druitt and can't go for a jog at this time of night because of freaks lurching about.

Post Below - haha. Jealousy? yea deep down inside i'm jealous of your trophyless 04/05 season. :D
I edited my post if you didn't notice – I then asked HeCtic to edit his.

matt#1 said:
Also...in regards to your argument with HeCtic about whether Chelsea play 'beautifully'...i'm going to actually have to agree with HeCtic for once. They may have played some beautiful football last season but in the Community Shield they just played long ball after long ball...while Arsenal played a more 'beautiful' technical passing game. The stats that HeCtic posted back this up.
Crazy Horse said:
Yea they do. I think they place nicely and are enjoyable to watch. I didn't see the match against Arsenal but what I have seen of them I have really enjoyed.

HeCtic - can you hack all of my post except the bit about Chelsea. I'm going to edit mine. It was bitchy of me.
I stand by what I said.

HeCtic said:
I guess it takes someone who grew up watching Hoofier's team play to appreciate Chelsea's brand of "football"

Why edit your posts anyway? Just say what you feel. No-one actually cares here.
Crazy Horse said:
Matt. I am in no mood for a 3 page argument.

Leave it be HeCtic. Your right. Who cares. I edited mine so I doubt Matt will pick a fight over it.

matt#1 said:
tell me exactly where in my previous post that I tried to pick a fight with you. ...And for someone not in the mood for a 3 page argument...you sure as hell wrote one mother of an essay bagging out Utd.

...suffering from exam stress are we dear? :)
Matt I didn't see your post when I wrote that. I was typing when you must have put it up. Check out the time I edited my other post. I then replyed to what HeCtic wrote - not to what you wrote. I hadn't seen that.

Also – exams are fine. 4 down, 3 to go. :)

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Crazy Horse said:
Matt I didn't see your post when I wrote that. I was typing when you must have put it up. Check out the time I edited my other post. I then replyed to what HeCtic wrote - not to what you wrote. I hadn't seen that.

Also – exams are fine. 4 down, 3 to go. :)
oh- my mistake. best of luck with the rest of your exams :) .

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
lol- why is it that you always single out Ronaldo when you want to pick an argument with me?

besides...I thought that you said earlier that you don't want have Ronaldo v Reyes argument 35465834?!?!

I was picking an argument with you?

Anyway I like this one better than the Ronnie one. Especially with the big game in a fortnight coming up.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
I was picking an argument with you?

Anyway I like this one better than the Ronnie one. Especially with the big game in a fortnight coming up.
haha...love the new sig. Its the self-proclaimed "special one" :) .

also HeCtic...you know all too well that I love an argument and that it dosen't take much to provoke an argument with me. Especially when the subject matter is Ronaldo. So, yes...I would classify your Ronaldo sig as picking an argument with me :) .

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
haha...love the new sig. Its the self-proclaimed "special one" :) .

also HeCtic...you know all too well that I love an argument and that it dosen't take much to provoke an argument with me. Especially when the subject matter is Ronaldo. So, yes...I would classify your Ronaldo sig as picking an argument with me.
But the sig had nothing to do with you. I just liked it at the time. Stop being so paranoid about little Ron.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Who's baiting now?
there is no bait in that comment. I just honestly believe that Ronaldo is going to have a great season, so instead of always sticking up for him...I will just let his football do the talking from now on.

Does anyone know what local time the Man Utd v Debrecen game is on at?

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
there is no bait in that comment. I just honestly believe that Ronaldo is going to have a great season, so instead of always sticking up for him...I will just let his football do the talking from now on.

I just hope he's stopped crying after the Cup Final.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
I just hope he's stopped crying after the Cup Final.
Now that's a bait if I have ever seen one. In the mood for a late-night argument are we HeCtic? You just keep hanging onto you FA cup glory...Utd are moving onto bigger and better trophies this season.

...Also, I hope your defense is better than what it was in that cup final. You can't expect Lehmann to play out of his skin in every match. Judging by that Community Shield match...your defense hasn't improved much.

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
Now that's a bait if I have ever seen one. In the mood for a late-night argument are we HeCtic?

...I hope your defense is better than what it was in that cup final. You can't expect Lehmann to play out of his skin in every match. Judging by that Community Shield match...your defense hasn't improved much.
Kept a clean sheet if I remember correctly in that Cup Final.

Once Sol is back we'll be sorted.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Kept a clean sheet if I remember correctly in that Cup Final.

Once Sol is back we'll be sorted.
...True- you did keep a clean sheet...but you know that Lehmann was the only player who can be credited with helping to keep the clean sheet. He had a brilliant match. Ronaldo and Rooney owned your defense all night.

Had our strikers been on target that game...we could have put several goals past you.

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
...True- you did keep a clean sheet...but you know that our strikers had a shocker that night and Lehmann was the only player who can be credited with helping to keep the clean sheet. Ronaldo and Rooney owned your defense all night.
Goals win you games, not chances. You couldn't score any goals.

choke choke choke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)