• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
UCL third round qualifierz tonight, Villareal vs Everton should be a close one, and I hope Man U will have a good game against Debrecen, that'll be a hard game I reckon but we should still win comfortably.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Tender_Branson said:
Seeing Aresnal get beat was so good. Worth staying up and probably stuffing up my Extension English trial for.
There is only one team that I enjoy seeing beaten more than Arsenal...and that team is Chelsea. Hopefully Arsenal will beat them in a fortnight's time. A draw would also be good :) .

Crazy Horse

HSC
matt#1 said:
There is only one team that I enjoy seeing beaten more than Arsenal...and that team is Chelsea.
Forget Chelsea, Chelsea play beautifully. I only know 1 real Chelsea fan. So who gives a damn.

Edit: United fans - Sorry. I wouldn't have ranted so but I live near Mt Druitt and can't go for a jog at this time of night because of freaks lurching about.

Post Below - haha. Jealousy? yea deep down inside i'm jealous of your trophyless 04/05 season. :D

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Tender_Branson said:
Worth staying up and probably stuffing up my Extension English trial for. I was so nervous when Drogba almost fucked that second goal up. A top performance by Chelsea, but they didn't give away too much about their first team, especially the mid-field. Must be a headache choosing the other 2 mids everygame (Presuming Lampard and Makelele are a must). I have a feeling that will also set the tone for the replay at Stamford Bridge in two weeks time. Clean sheet for Chelsea next time though.

I think Cahill has made a bad choice staying with Everton. Rio finally signing with Man U, probably a good move and I'm over the Essien saga.

Also, the mighty Blades off to a flyer, top off the Championship with a stunning 4-1 to open the season against Leicester. Keep it up boys!

Bahahahaha. Arsenal won possesion and held territorial advantage all game. Scoring two long ball goals one of which was offside a good performance? Sounds like an overpriced Bolton side to me.

We'll get a result at the bridge for sure.

Seeing Aresnal get beat was so good.
At least I get to see my team play. How's life in the Kaka Kola Cup or whatever it is you play in?

EDIT: Some stats for Tender

from BBC said:
Arsenal Team Statistics Chelsea
1 Goals 2
0 1st Half Goals 1
7 Shots on Target 3
5 Shots off Target 5
3 Blocked Shots 0
4 Corners 5
7 Fouls 17
2 Offsides 10
1 Yellow Cards 2
0 Red Cards 0
84 Passing Success 72.6
39 Tackles 56
97.4 Tackles Success 87.5
58.8 Possession 41.2
57.6 Territorial Advantage 42.4
Damn their midfield played well!! Too strong for our little boys.

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Crazy Horse said:
Bad timing Matt.

Just got back from a family gathering (dad's side) where I had nearly 40 people ganging up on my brother and I about how Manure are going to do the treble again. I freaking wanna kcik something. SHUTUP THE HELL UP!

I LOVE seeing Scumchester get beat. Adore it, cherish it. God, I tape just about every Arsenal v Man U game and play the tapes where Arsenal kicks your arse every time they come over. Forget Chelsea, Chelsea play beautifully. I only know 1 real Chelsea fan. So who gives a damn. But God United - I hate. United is personal.

I think I freaking know your histropy better than any other clubs. My grandfather tells me about how they began supporting the club because of a bet freaking "back in my fathers day" years ago and its family tradition.

Yea I'm pissed - Yea I dont give a fuck. I'm annoyed.

*breathes* THeres my rant. And ywa I don't dont give a damn about sounding like an idiot.

Oh and My family is starting to hate Chelsea too - not as much as Arsenal or us but getting there. So I'm planning on taping those matches too. :)

So packing 10 players around your box, winning possesion in your final third and then hoofing it up to Dogbag is beautiful football?

I'd rather watch banana's go brown than Chelsea play "football"

Crazy Horse

HSC
HeCtic said:
So packing 10 players around your box, winning possesion in your final third and then hoofing it up to Dogbag is beautiful football?

I'd rather watch banana's go brown than Chelsea play "football"
Yea they do. I think they place nicely and are enjoyable to watch. I didn't see the match against Arsenal but what I have seen of them I have really enjoyed.

HeCtic - can you hack all of my post except the bit about Chelsea. I'm going to edit mine. It was bitchy of me.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Few angry fellaz onboard tonight, but

HeCtic said:
At least I get to see my team play. How's life in the Kaka Kola Cup or whatever it is you play in?
Hahahahahaha loved thiz one.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Crazy Horse said:
Yea they do. I think they place nicely and are enjoyable to watch. I didn't see the match against Arsenal but what I have seen of them I have really enjoyed.

HeCtic - can you hack all of my post except the bit about Chelsea. I'm going to edit mine. It was bitchy of me.
I guess it takes someone who grew up watching Hoofier's team play to appreciate Chelsea's brand of "football"

Why edit your posts anyway? Just say what you feel. No-one actually cares here.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LMF^^ said:
She feelz the need to be respectful to her family. :rolleyes:
What was so disrespectful about her post? So her family members got under her skin sometimes. And she was pissed off when she wrote the post so it came off a bit strong. We've all made bitchy posts before no need to hide from it.

Same deal with me. My little brother is a United fan and gives me the shits all the time. He's shut the hell up since the Cup Final however :)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
What was so disrespectful about her post? So her family members got under her skin sometimes. And she was pissed off when she wrote the post so it came off a bit strong. We've all made bitchy posts before no need to hide from it.

Same deal with me. My little brother is a United fan and gives me the shits all the time. He's shut the hell up since the Cup Final however :)
Well brotherz are a diff story.

Maybe her family givez her a lot of love, and she feelz bad about bein a bitch to the team they support. :)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Well brotherz are a diff story.

Maybe her family givez her a lot of love, and she feelz bad about bein a bitch to the team they support. :)
But when the team in question happen to be such enormous cunts, it's highly understandable I would've thought? :p

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
My brother is a Chelsea fan. When he gives me shit, I say "Let's go have a few shots." and when it's his turn to be goalie......well......need I say more.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Crazyhorse said:
Bad timing Matt.

Just got back from a family gathering (dad's side) where I had nearly 40 people ganging up on my brother and I about how Manure are going to do the treble again. I freaking wanna kcik something. SHUTUP THE HELL UP!

I LOVE seeing Scumchester get beat. Adore it, cherish it. God, I tape just about every Arsenal v Man U game and play the tapes where Arsenal kicks your arse every time they come over. Forget Chelsea, Chelsea play beautifully. I only know 1 real Chelsea fan. So who gives a damn. But God United - I hate. United is personal.

I think I freaking know your histropy better than any other clubs. My grandfather tells me about how they began supporting the club because of a bet freaking "back in my fathers day" years ago and its family tradition.

Yea I'm pissed - Yea I dont give a fuck. I'm annoyed.

*breathes* THeres my rant. And ywa I don't dont give a damn about sounding like an idiot.

Oh and My family is starting to hate Chelsea too - not as much as Arsenal or us but getting there. So I'm planning on taping those matches too.
....woah...that was uncalled for . Maybe I would expect an outburst like that from you if I criticised Liverppol or Xabi Alonso...but not Chelsea. I'm beginning to see now why you changed your user name from Always_Diana to Crazy horse :) .

Also...in regards to your argument with HeCtic about whether Chelsea play 'beautifully'...i'm going to actually have to agree with HeCtic for once. They may have played some beautiful football last season but in the Community Shield they just played long ball after long ball...while Arsenal played a more 'beautiful' technical passing game. The stats that HeCtic posted back this up.

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

HSC
HeCtic said:
I guess it takes someone who grew up watching Hoofier's team play to appreciate Chelsea's brand of "football"

haha - Dont be a smartarse HeCtic. hahaha - Damn that made me laugh.

HeCtic said:
Matt. I am in no mood for a 3 page argument.

Leave it be HeCtic. Your right. Who cares. I edited mine so I doubt Matt will pick a fight over it.

God, I need to go for a jog - people any ideas??

LMF^^ - I am a very smug to my family when United lose but they are the same way when Liverpool lose. I don't ever say anything to my grandfather though. It cuts him that my brother and I sided with the my mums family and support Pool.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
But when the team in question happen to be such enormous cunts, it's highly understandable I would've thought? :p
Then I guess we all understand each otherz feelinz.
I'm alwayz humble when we win against you guyz, even after the 2-0 win at home last time around.
But come FA Cup final time, diff story. I get tauntin text msgz. Therez just no place in the world fo a nice guy like me. :p

Crazy Horse

HSC
Komit said:
My brother is a Chelsea fan. When he gives me shit, I say "Let's go have a few shots." and when it's his turn to be goalie......well......need I say more.
Oh damn - I wish. They're all boys. :( I'm the only girl that follows the sport and we girls dont fight physically anyways. But I am learning self-defence so I can protect myself (im kinda small - 153ish cm) and I plan to begin kick-boxing. Maybe then I can bust a few moves...:D

Oh Gees Im feeling better already.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Crazy Horse said:
LMF^^ - I am a very smug to my family when United lose but they are the same way when Liverpool lose. I don't ever say anything to my grandfather though. It cuts him that my brother and I sided with the my mums family and support Pool.
A football version of Romeo and Juliet, except no sword play and fake deathz and suidcidez. :cool:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Crazy Horse said:
Matt. I am in no mood for a 3 page argument.
tell me exactly where in my previous post that I tried to pick a fight with you. ...And for someone not in the mood for a 3 page argument...you sure as hell wrote one mother of an essay bagging out Utd.

...suffering from exam stress are we dear? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)