• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilija

Swinger
HSC
Jimmy_B said:
except for fat ronnie, he's better than all their other strikers. i'm sure if he doesn't sign a new deal they'll be in like a fox for him. him and dinho are the two most ready-made "galacticos" out there right now.

but i wouldnt worry if he leaves, arsenals major problem these days is their team is getting a bit too soft. they should seriosuly sign a couple of big nasty motherfukcer midfielders and defenders to get back to where they were a couple of seasons ago.

AHAH just big guys to chop every one, the Arse Way

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Baptista iz very much a forward to me, but oh well whatever.

Bahrain and Kuwait aren't pushoverz by any meanz, and playin in the middle east iz anythin to be desired fo.

China have Iraq to contend wit, by the way they played recently they're nowhere near the side that went on to the final of the last Asian Cup.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
copious said:
Anyway, we definately got a favourable draw in the asia qualf. however, I'd be interested to see the squad which will be picked. Maybe David Carney will get his chance to shine.
Carney needs to learn how to cross though..... at the moment he is fairly Cristiano Ronaldo-esque... he can do that hard bit by beating defenders, but then he puts in a rubbish cross. Unless he plays out of his skin until the rest of the year, he isn't good enough to play for Australia.

Ilija

Swinger
HSC
Carney has the ability to be really good, but lacks consistency, that's his major problem.

Woo the Spurs 2 Man City 0 , the gap extends for the top 4.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Odds 26/1 for Huddersfield to beat Chelsea, I feel like just betting $2 or something

nedzelic

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Expect a Real forward to head the other way in the northern summer, just like every year it seems that strikers go through a revolving door with this club. Im guessing it could be Raul.
no chance, no way
i'll bet you $2m he won't go. he is god in madrid - they would have a mutiny on their hands if they sold him

nedzelic

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Raul is getting on, and the other strikers are young guns, so thats how people may look at it..
what about ronaldo??

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nedzelic said:
what about ronaldo??
find a club who wants him for a fee that doesnt put them into debt and i reckon they would take ronaldo

nedzelic

HSC
Jimmy_B said:
but i wouldnt worry if he leaves, arsenals major problem these days is their team is getting a bit too soft. they should seriosuly sign a couple of big nasty motherfukcer midfielders and defenders to get back to where they were a couple of seasons ago.
it's simple, they just need a midfileder who can tackle. they don't have one. hence rumours about diop, dabo, dacourt etc

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nedzelic said:
it's simple, they just need a midfileder who can tackle. they don't have one. hence rumours about diop, dabo, dacourt etc
dacourt? havent heard of him since LUFC :/

whats he doing now?

nedzelic

HSC
braad said:
find a club who wants him for a fee that doesnt put them into debt and i reckon they would take ronaldo
well i don't think he's cost much more than raul - my point being that raul won't be sold

nedzelic

HSC
bazookajoe said:
Odds 26/1 for Huddersfield to beat Chelsea, I feel like just betting $2 or something
what is that in decimals? like $10 or something?

nedzelic

HSC
braad said:
dacourt? havent heard of him since LUFC :/

whats he doing now?
.... well he has been playing for roma in seria and europe

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nedzelic said:
well i don't think he's cost much more than raul - my point being that raul won't be sold
yep, like you said...it'd cause uproar

he IS RMs favourite son/captain :/

well, at least atm, they'd lose alot of cred for selling him

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nedzelic said:
what is that in decimals? like $10 or something?
$26 return for $1 bet

nedzelic said:
.... well he has been playing for roma in seria and europe
ahhh...see, i dont follow serie A

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
nedzelic said:
That was what Gravesen was for , what happened to him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)