The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy_B

HSC
chrissy ronaldo and ruud in a bust up? i wonder who scratched who harder?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Hahaha I'd like to see it transfer to the field and have them both red carded.

EDIT: It'd be particularly funny if it resulted in Burton beating them.

EDIT2: Oh shit Ronaldo's out for 3 matches anyway, good enough.

Last edited:

Jimmy_B

HSC
haha, apparently nistlecunt told fake ronnie "you haven't achieved anything yet" so ronnie said "you and me, one day" after which they let loose on each other before they stormed away like bitches.

absolute gold. hope it's ruud who fucks off though, he's actually been scoring this season.

Ilija

Swinger
HSC
Jimmy_B said:
haha, apparently nistlecunt told fake ronnie "you haven't achieved anything yet" so ronnie said "you and me, one day" after which they let loose on each other before they stormed away like bitches.

absolute gold. hope it's ruud who fucks off though, he's actually been scoring this season.
AHAHAH that is Gold. Perfect timing too Transfer season :).

If either of them leave where would they end up?

johnny_87

HSC
Rossi and Pique look particularly promising for the future.

I can't believe all the names United have been linked with lately - Ballack, Diarra, Gattuso, Zokora, Raul Garcia, Riki and Mascherano. I'd be happy if we could land Ballack, Diarra and Robben (even though he plays for Chelski) if Ronaldo was to leave or as a replacement for Giggs. Watch this space...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Theo Walcott signs for Arsenal !!

Walcott cannot sign a professional contract until his 17th birthday on March 16 and so will join the Barclays Premiership club as a scholar until then after the Gunners paid Southampton an initial fee of £5million, which could rise to £12million.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Pool vs United tonight! For me, the biggest game of the year. If Liverpool win this, we'll be looking very rosy for 2nd indeed, if not, we're more or less out of the title race. Having said that, I don't know if we'll get anything more than a draw.. unless Fergie decides to play Evra again tonight :D

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Hahaha Bolton 2-0 Man City, made all the more sweeter because Arsenal and Spurs dropped points. 4th place is ours!

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Smith take down Gerrard? Fat chance. If for some reason Rafa decides to deploy Gerrard in the centre rather than the right, Gerrard will run roughshod over him. If not, Sissoko will.. and will probably get sent off in the process.. The Mike Riley factor will give United the edge I'm afraid.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
talking of liverpool domination, how about Neil mellor? playing for wigan, setting up one, and then scoring

oh, and im watching it tomorrow, planning on bedtime of about 8-9 tonight :p as if smith would take gerrard down, he's only bound to take himself down whilst trying to argue rooneys sending off

johnny_87

HSC
I'm tipping 1-0 to us vs the bindipping scousers tonight. COME ON UNITED!

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Bindipping scousers eh? Surely that's uncalled for johnny. Are you even a Mancurian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)