The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
When would Vidic make hiz debut, can't wait to see that guy in action. He would keep em shithouse Pool strikerz at bay thatz fo sure.

Should watch out fo Kewell, hez hittin form again.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Haha, Gordie just signed Kenny Miller for next season. And Im looking forward to seeing tonights match against Motherwell, heres hoping that Keano shines. If its a hoops win tonight, the title should be ours.

Oh, and theres that little match in the south as well. Could be interesting :D

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Benny_ said:
Would he LMF? When did you get to see him play?
Against Spurz, he looked quite lively. And of courz that beautiful strike.

Well I don't watch Liverpool that often so yeah :)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I was referring to Vidic :p Everyone thought that Evra would be a class signing as well, but man did he stink when we saw him on the pitch. Yeah, yeah, early days I know :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Cisse's finishing is terrible :/

EDIT: Ferdinand deserved to score, United didn't deserve to win.

Last edited:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Victory iz sweet, especially when we were bein outplayed. When O'Shea and Richardson are yo central midfielderz you know you have a problem.

Ferdinand waz outstandin all game, same wit Brown. The defence kept uz in the game and it waz probably fittin that a defender scored the winner az well. Much improved performance from Evra and Rooney alwayz lookz lively wherever he goez. But god damn we need some midfielderz back.

Lookz like I can have a wonderful mornin goin to work. :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Re: The Football Thread : 2005-06

LMF^^ said:
Victory iz sweet, especially when we were bein outplayed. When O'Shea and Richardson are yo central midfielderz you know you have a problem.

Ferdinand waz outstandin all game, same wit Brown. The defence kept uz in the game and it waz probably fittin that a defender scored the winner az well. Much improved performance from Evra and Rooney alwayz lookz lively wherever he goez. But god damn we need some midfielderz back.

Lookz like I can have a wonderful mornin goin to work. :D
sucks....

for once, the scousers werent robbing the mancs...it was the other way :burn:

if rooney wasnt there, we would've won. Seriously, that freak kept coming back and making tackles that the manyoo defenders couldnt. Without him, manyoo wold be having massive problems

oh, and im glad gerrard took evra out. evra is such a tiny little crap, like the commentators said "welcome to english football" (pity most players fall down :()

johnny_87

HSC

It's a pity I forgot to put my $5 on the 1-0 I tipped! Damn!

Benny - I'm only stirring, trying to get a bit of banter between the sets of fans mate.

Great performances by Rio and Brown and Rooney looked lively as always. Giggs played well in the makeshift role too.

johnny_87

HSC

braad - Gerrard is just as crucial for you as Rooney is for us.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

Difference is that Gerrards a midfielder and Rooney's a striker.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

gerrard is very crucial to us, but we can play well without him. Albeit differently. hamman, alonso, sissoko can play centre comfortably, kewell left, and garcia right...thats three centres and 2 sided players, anyway.

it just seemed to me that rooney was holding together a team that wasnt together (im always going to be critical of your defence, rio will once again be hailed a hero for being in the right place at the right time and popping up with a header that agve you the win)

i feel sorry for manyoo as rooney seemed to be almost running the midfield aswell as striking (and the defending that i said before). Having Giggs and Fletcher in the centre didnt help either, maybe ol fergie got rooney to cover aswell...

lol, i liked the comment that was made on tv
"if you had liverpools defensive line and midfield, and manchesters strike force, would you have a team capable of beating chelsea?"
"yes, i think so"

gawd...chelsea are good, but not immortal

johnny_87

HSC

Really? I thought Gerrard was a defender! :p

He looks like he's become the new Shearer - makes bookable offences but never gets booked!

And don't think I absolutely despise Gerrard - I prefer him to Fat Frank who scores so many deflected goals.

I think the reason Chelski have been so consistent is their counter-attacking style of play that fits in with the 4-5-1 and their players so well. If you don't make mistakes in crucial areas of the pitch and beware the counter, you can beat Chelski.

Last edited:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

haha

yes, well...he got away with a few, i was surprised he only got yellowed at the end. Loved his tackle on evra, once again show evra that despite the amount of players who fall over, you can still get a hard tackle.

i dont despise rooney, im just jealous manchester has him and he works so hard and is quite scary sometimes

the problem with chelsea (minus making errors that they jump on) is teams seem to fear them, you go into a match hoping to draw at most and well, you've got no chance. Have to try and beat them, do something good and finish it off and you can get away with a win

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A

Well we didn't have a midfield at all, Scholesy iz out wit an eye problem, Smith and Park are missin fo some reason, Ronaldo suspended, that only leavez Fletcher and makeshift midfielder O'Shea.

Well Rooney became a midfielder after Saha came on in the second half. But you are right, hez the main man of the team.

Numero Uno

HSC

Fuk im beginning to hate gerrard, as uve noticed he never gets booked, its ridiculous , bout bloody time liverpool lost getting cocky , seriously cisse is the worst player on the park , has shit all skill , hes just got speed, and apparently he has powerful shots ?? yes but he cant aim if he's life depended on it...

now west ham to beat fulham

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC

cisse always goes for power

and he was lying on the ground bludging when kewells shot was parried into his lap and because he was fucking around and going for power he smashed it over the bar. Van der sar was lying on the ground, how much easier can you get? he should've been brought off earlier, and it was annoying that crouch had to come off instead of cisse

Hammers beat fulham 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)