• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
:(

bastards.

fcuker. i was even happy with a draw. for that'd give us an extra point at least

:( diiiillll

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Yeah fuck you. See who'll be laughing at the end of the season you knobheads.
Heh, I'm sure we've got some silverware in us this season. Considering that we're still in all three cups and produce our best performances for big games we're gonna win something. Better hope it isn't the year we break our Euro duck. :)

waf said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking amazing. Take that you united fuckjobs
How good were Cesc and Ade? Cesc carried our midfield all game, he cannot be 19 and doing this week in week out. Ade's workrate and overall contribution is unbelievable, he might look like Kanu but he'll achieve so much more than Kanu due to his attitude and endeavour. If Henry had a fraction of Ade's workrate these days he'd be ten times the player.

Impressed by Vidic too. He's excellent.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Raginsheep said:
Yeah, that's what I find so amazing, he literally carries a pretty featherweight midfield every week with performances like that. The best teenage player I've ever seen, his maturity is insane. He plays like Guardiola did when he was 30, what a player.

Really down about Robin's injury though, he was starting to look a fine player. Still, we have Henry,Ade,Beast and Theo who can play upfornt so we'll cope.

Also, today just reminded me of how good it feels to beat United. Nothing compares to seeing Ronnie cry and hearing the Slur whinge after the match. Where's matty been these few days? Can't wait to catch up on old times with him :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
2-1 :mad1: Henry scored a goal at the 90th minute. How unlucky

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Wow, the immaturity kicks in.... grow up kids. Those Man U fans, you only dropped a point against Chelsea this round, wow, lick the wounds and move on with your sizeable lead...

as for you Arse fans.... deadset, hasn't any one of you ever heard of just understating the obvious... you can call somebody all the names you want and carry on like fucksticks, but seriously, just typing the score with a :) after it tends to be much more effective.

oh and btw, LMF^^.... what was the score between Man U and Arsenal anyway? :)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Heh, I'm sure we've got some silverware in us this season. Considering that we're still in all three cups and produce our best performances for big games we're gonna win something. Better hope it isn't the year we break our Euro duck. :)

How good were Cesc and Ade? Cesc carried our midfield all game, he cannot be 19 and doing this week in week out. Ade's workrate and overall contribution is unbelievable, he might look like Kanu but he'll achieve so much more than Kanu due to his attitude and endeavour. If Henry had a fraction of Ade's workrate these days he'd be ten times the player.

Impressed by Vidic too. He's excellent.
It takes a lot to win a European Cup, last season you had a good run, although you may say you have a better squad, so do others.

Adebayor was easily one of the best players on the pitch, he really is something. I gotta hand it to the Arse, they just wanted it more. We threw it away, Fergie made the mistake of sitting back and resting on our lead. We were content for a draw, where Arsenal went all out for a victory. Credits to them.

Vidic was very good for us, however he may have been at fault for Henry's goal.

Oh well, no need to cry over one loss. It's disappointing that's for sure. You Goons paid a price too with Van Persie out with a metatarsal. He'll be missed that's for sure.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
oh and btw, LMF^^.... what was the score between Man U and Arsenal anyway? :)
I'm by no means devastated by the loss, it's still a 6 point gap. I'm not sooking or anything, but I can't be too happy with such a defeat can I...?

Oh and you Geordies should worry about your own problems, what was the score between you guys and Birmingham...?

mat2154

HSC
i didn't get it why man u tried to time waste from the 70th minute, they really needed another goal . I think Larsson should have probably taken off a bit earlier. Anyway, i still don't get why Lucas would move to West Ham, even for 50000pounds a week, they'll probably get relegated and he will be sold again.

^___^
HSC
get out clause + liverpool cannot give me a starting 11 spot

he should've went to newcastle if he needed to leave blackburn so bad

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LMF^^ said:
It takes a lot to win a European Cup, last season you had a good run, although you may say you have a better squad, so do others.
The thing which gives me so much confidence about us in Europe is not that our personel is better, but we are becoming a far superior team as the young players mature. People loved accusing us of being one-dimensional and saying we don't get stuck in but today showed if things aren't going great trying to pass it around a team we went more direct and got 2 goals from crosses.

Arsenal teams of old never did that and this team is capable of doing exactly that while also capable of turning it on like we used to do every week. I just think we're playing as a far superior team now and are capable of winning it.

Vidic was very good for us, however he may have been at fault for Henry's goal.
I thought Rio was the one standing loose? He was even ballside as well, terrible defending.

Oh well, no need to cry over one loss. It's disappointing that's for sure. You Goons paid a price too with Van Persie out with a metatarsal. He'll be missed that's for sure.
Taking 3 points off you cunts is priceless. Robin's injury is a shame but it just means that guys like Ade, Beast and Theo will get more games. I'm sure that'll be adequate untill Robin gets back.

mat2154 said:
i didn't get it why man u tried to time waste from the 70th minute, they really needed another goal
Ah, when karma comes calling.....:rofl:

Anyway, i still don't get why Lucas would move to West Ham, even for 50000pounds a week, they'll probably get relegated and he will be sold again.
Magnusson told him that West Ham would be signing players that'll get West Ham into the Champions League. He aparently gave him a list of their targets for next season. Whether that list was a realistic one, especially after all the top players in the world have seen how the Tevez and Mascherano experiment went, is yet to be seen.

It'll be funny seeing the Hammers relegated I guess, shame for Curbishley though, I really like him.

sk1001

HSC
... said:
get out clause + liverpool cannot give me a starting 11 spot

he should've went to newcastle if he needed to leave blackburn so bad
Like they are that much better than the Hammers....:confused:

sk1001

HSC
12 Newcastle 8 10 6 28 32 -4 30
13 Manchester City 8 10 6 19 28 -9 30
14 Aston Villa 6 7 11 26 28 -2 29
15 Fulham 6 7 11 26 36 -10 29
16 Sheffield United 6 12 6 19 33 -14 24
17 Wigan 6 13 4 23 38 -15 22
18 West Ham 5 14 5 17 38 -21 20

mat2154

HSC
Even if he wasn't guaranteed first team football, i'm sure he would have played cause hes a better RB than Steve Finnan. I thought he would have had more ambition.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Oh and you Geordies should worry about your own problems, what was the score between you guys and Birmingham...?
Raiks said:
Newcastle all the way. 1-5 against Birmingham just shows that we're made for Europe!
I think I've already answered that. You don't see me throwing a tantrum every time Newcastle underperform (I don't think anyone would have the energy to undertake that task). :D

And as for Neill.... who the fuck needs ambition when you'd be getting paid $125,000 a week?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I was far from traumatised by the result, just merely disappointed, as all of us should feel. I've already said that on numerous occasions, so no need to keep baiting.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
A Geordie not bait a Man U fan.... sif that will ever happen :D

It could be worse, you could be a Mackem.

'Whooo the fuck are Man Uniiiiiited?' ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)