• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Wayne Bridge on the Carling Cup: "The important thing is that we've got the three points"

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
well done united, results like this are indicators that we have the title and its ours to lose now. still have a fair few difficult games to come, everton, blackburn, chelski, bolton.so we have to just keep winning, simple as that, we can afford a loss but thats it just one, otherwise chelsea will be right there to get it off us..bring on lille

bng

HSC
Fuking ripd off. Fuk u O'Shea and Man U. Fuking did deserve 3 points let only 1. CUNTS

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
bng said:
Fuking ripd off. Fuk u O'Shea and Man U. Fuking did deserve 3 points let only 1. CUNTS
Oh and you didn't feel like you ripped Tottenham off a while ago...? What goes around comes around, but this one just hurts more since it's us who beat you.

And for that reason, victory is just so much more sweeter. :D

bng

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Oh and you didn't feel like you ripped Tottenham off a while ago...? What goes around comes around, but this one just hurts more since it's us who beat you.

And for that reason, victory is just so much more sweeter. :D
Yes its because its Man U and yes its because its at home and yes its because u guys played shit and scored a shit goal. I wuldnt have been as pissd off if rooney scored a 30yrd screamer in the 65th min

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
As they say, goals win games. And yet again we had a game we dominated but failed to win. I wasn't too pissed off by the result, sure it puts 3rd place into question but apart from that it only held bragging rights for us.
I'll be happy as long as we beat Barcelona on wednesday, thats the only game that matters now.

lol o'shea is the only man-u player in my fantasy league team and he finally scored

beersandwich

HSC
Phyuk_Yiu said:
As they say, goals win games.
yay and arsenal finally did that. im just happy that we won a match and can finally get back to winning the champions league.

bring on psv.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
chelsea have a game in hand though, however, with man united hitting good form, and winning games, i cant see how theyre going to surrender first place

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
hmmmmmm Poor Leeds United going down again
Hasselbaink at Elland Rd in 99 and Viduka at Highbury in 2003. Two of the most painful moments I've ever experienced as an Arsenal fan. I hope these cunts sink low.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Wow Bolton V Blackburn was an increaibly boring first half. Seconds looking much better

bng

HSC
Phyuk_Yiu said:
As they say, goals win games. And yet again we had a game we dominated but failed to win. I wasn't too pissed off by the result, sure it puts 3rd place into question but apart from that it only held bragging rights for us.
I'll be happy as long as we beat Barcelona on wednesday, thats the only game that matters now.

lol o'shea is the only man-u player in my fantasy league team and he finally scored
have a look at the other top 3 teams (chelshit, arsenal, man u). look at their attackers. They have at least one world class striker, Shev, Drogba, Henry, Rooney. Look at Pool. Its fuking annoying. We have an awesome midfield but we are lacking fuking world class strikers

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
bng said:
have a look at the other top 3 teams (chelshit, arsenal, man u). look at their attackers. They have at least one world class striker, Shev, Drogba, Henry, Rooney. Look at Pool. Its fuking annoying. We have an awesome midfield but we are lacking fuking world class strikers
You guys had Morientes, who in my opinion is one of the best in the business. However Rafa didn't give him enough game time for him to really show his quality and that's the end of that. And look at him now, one of the form strikers of La Liga and his partnership with David Villa is currently the best in Spain.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Bolton for Champions League. Keep dreaming fucktards......

The next Cesc already plays for Arsenal. Watch some of Fran's passing in this game. Stunning for a 16 year old:

Fran Merida

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Yeah, Hammers really blew it. But so did Barca on the weekend. How they managed to lose is just amazing. 1-0 up, 1 man up, penalty to be taken, and they still lost. You gotta admire the ability of this Sevilla side, they have just gone from strength to strength. Their UEFA Cup performance last season was brilliant, and it would be a feat to see them become the Spanish champions.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
bng said:

If you think forwards are your only problem, you're overrating the rest of your squad by some distance. Liverpool are carrying more liabilities in their squad than we are, and have less as far as improvements for individual players than we do. A top striker would help but it won't win you the league on it's own.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
If you think forwards are your only problem, you're overrating the rest of your squad by some distance. Liverpool are carrying more liabilities in their squad than we are, and have less as far as improvements for individual players than we do. A top striker would help but it won't win you the league on it's own.
That's very true.

A better keeper would help also. :)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
HeCtic said:
Bolton for Champions League. Keep dreaming fucktards.....
*insert obvious Arsenal are fags and Wenger is a hypocritical doucebag argument*

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
bazookajoe said:
*insert obvious Arsenal are fags and Wenger is a hypocritical doucebag argument*

*insert obvious Bolton are inbreds and Allardyce is a fat overrated Walrus looking cunt argument*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)