The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Here's the latest news from the Bocablog . Shows you just how easy it is I guess.

Reyes as always is an unbelievable talent. I remember once he started the season by scoring in 6 consecutive league games. It's just that once it started to get a bit cold he became a big blouse.

Ultimate fair-weather player, a permanent move back to Spain and the cunt will be brilliant again.

adders

HSC
How awesome was the palacio thing that happened to arsenal fans! Pure Gold!!!

btw saw liverpool vs bremen and voronin looks like a good proposition as does torres although he should have scored

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Not really, most Arsenal fans called shenanigans on it as soon as it came out. It just shows how easy it is to get a media source to spout their bollocks. The Sun said they had sources in Argentina (heh) and the Mirror, Mail, Guardian,BBC and Skysports happily did the same.

Voronin is a handy player, but Kuyt is better and so is Crouch. Get used to Torres fluffing chances too. I wouldn't use any pre-season friendly as a barometer for the rest of the season anyway, they're all played at walking pace. You'll only really be able to judge come August 11/12.

Robben agrees terms with Real. Little Jose's options seem to be dissolving very quickly. Oh and Wenger seems to have closed his chequebook. Another transfer window ends in profit leaving the team standing still. At least the board will be happy.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Cuntski agree a deal for Drenthe, but he wants to play for Madrid so is digging his heels in.

Should be fun to see how this one pans out, but I'd have loved a winger prospect like him.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Man, I feel sorry for Freddie having to share a dressing room with disgusting cunts like Lee Bowyer, Anton Ferdinand, Reo-Coker, Etherington and many more.

France Football reporting that Reyes to Lyon for 12m Euros is done, Real Madrid want Robben instead and Atletico just bought Simao so he has nowhere else to go.

Raginsheep

HSC
Reyes is a fuking idiot. If he didn't like the london weather, lyon isn't exactally a sunny paradise either and if he didn't like mopy frenchman......well........

Let him rot I say.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Raginsheep said:
Reyes is a fuking idiot. If he didn't like the london weather, lyon isn't exactally a sunny paradise either and if he didn't like mopy frenchman......well........

Let him rot I say.
I think you're being a bit harsh on Jose, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and for all his moaning he's only had good things to say about Arsenal and everything Arsenal related. It's England he hates and he's not got the brain power to learn English.

Anyways he still has to agree to a move but now that Arsene is back in England we might see things moving on the transfer front.

bazookajoe said:
Wilhelmsson goes to Bolton on a season loan.
Big drinker I've heard. Surprised he's so fast still.

And anyone who's got ESPN, they're showing the 98 UEFA Cup Final at 10 tomorrow morning between Inter and Lazio. Old school Ronaldo, Zamorano, Simeone, Zanetti, Djorkaeff, Casiraghi, Nesta, Winter, Nedved, Recoba,Mancini, Jugovic. Lots of class players; back in the day Italy was miles ahead of everyone. Definitely be a good watch.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
the french league is comparitively easier right.

i remember those days.. pagliuca was still there aye...

sif tevez doesn't just come already. :(

khatib

No 1 livo fc fan
HSC
bhahahah, fernando toress isnt goin anywhere, his with livo now, and forever, 1st season and heading high with his goals. second best thing thats happened to liverpool, thats after gerrard, and just anticipating rio fernando from manu.. livooo pride
.. oh minds froma grls point of view

renzieroo

HSC
I thought Torres would be an asset to Liverpool but nup! The amount of chances that he wastes is unbelievable. That's not to say that he's the only reason why they're playing so shotty. They win one game 5 - 0 and then the next they don't score one goal - it's their inconsistency that's their downfall.

Mneh, what can you do...

veridis

droog
HSC
torres is useless? where would pool be without his league goals. your strikers would be kuyt, voronin who have 2 or 3 goals each or crouch who hasnt scored in league.

renzieroo

HSC
why is liverpool doing so poorly this year compared to last then? kuyt and the others are always the ones to successfully get it to torres who will be in a great position but he somehow manages to lose the ball... and even though he has the majority, the amount of goals on average from liverpool in a season is normally much higher.

the other strikers have been told to pass to him any time possible but i think they should go for the shot themselves - they might have a better chance than him.

renzieroo

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
I blame Gillet and Hicks for undermining Rafa :mad:

although it doesn't really explain things like putting Kuyt on the wing :s
this is true.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
liverpool bought to many new players in one transfer window. there is no chemistry. you didnt even need some of the players signed (VORONIN).

should sell the baggage and look for some young quality backs, like Alvez or whatever that brazillian is called

reggie7

You'll Never Walk Alone
HSC
Torres has been awesome (I'm totally satisfied with how he's played, it's players like kuyt, sissoko and voronin who have been useless.

There is chemistry in the team with the likes of torres, gerrard, kewell, masc and babel. Benayoun has been good but he has his weaknesses I think Alonso needs to go he's not the type of player we need any more plus the players i mentioned above.

Skrtel will hopefully be a good addition to the squad in the central of defence. Arbeloa can not play CB, only like him as a utility back. |

The key i think is the tactics Rafa is using in games, they haven't usually worked and Gerrard has been the main player to provide goal scoring opportunities. Kewell looks good though on that left wing even if he is a bit slower than he used to be and more hesitant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)