• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OFFICIAL Guns N' Roses thread (1 Viewer)

iwannarock

HSC
sounds awesome.

his voice is not as high pitched as what it used to be in the intro.

but apparently its still a demo.

"The track in question is yet another unfinished demo.

This is not the final version.

As always, links and/or requests will get you banned from here.

/jarmo"

from the owner of heretodaygonetohell.com

he does have contacts with management..........but then again gnr management aren't exactly trustworthy with regard to information so take it for what its worth.

G

Gavvvvvin

I'm just going to ignore everyone whose gonna laugh at me, but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cool:

iwannarock

HSC
i will do many things to get that ticket.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany things.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
tickets on sale 26th of april. I wonder how much they'll end up being.

Well baz said he'd bring GNR to Australia for summer, i guess he meant their summer.

daviet

HSC
oh SNAP! they are coming!!? omg omg, fav rock band ever, period! im going, see you there peeps!

G

Gavvvvvin

Chinese Democracy, IRS and The Blues studio demos have leaked...they're all awesome...especially Chinese Democracy :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

iwannarock

HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
Chinese Democracy, IRS and The Blues studio demos have leaked...they're all awesome...especially Chinese Democracy :cool:
for blues and IRS i honestly cudnt tell the difference on the first listen.

then side by side with my other demoes i was right oooooooooh yeah.

cd yeah........awesome.

sambob_joe

sambob_joe
HSC
i'm looking forward to chinese democracy, but that doesn't mean i don't miss the old lineup.

*sighs*

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
axle is a dickhead.
even bucket head left the band. this is a guy who wears a white mask an a KFC bucket on his head ffs.

axle is the only remaining member of the band....... i wouldnt bother with it

G

Gavvvvvin

I'm pretty sure that GNR isn't the only band still going strong with only one original member. I've yet to read a review that says the new lineup hasn't been awesome. I have high expectations :santa:

Plus it looks like the setlist is gonna be pretty awesome :cool:

Welcome To The Jungle
It's So Easy
Mr Brownstone
Live And Let Die
Sweet Child O' Mine
Better
Knocking On Heavens Door
The Blues
Out Ta Get Me
Rocket Queen
November Rain
IRS
You Could Be Mine
My Michelle
Liquor and Whores
Patience
Nightrain
Madagascar
Paradise City

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
but slash isnt playing??? i mean if slash was playing these songs, they could have sold out many more concerts. shame really

gnrlies

HSC
bowman said:
but slash isnt playing??? i mean if slash was playing these songs, they could have sold out many more concerts. shame really
Yes slash would be cool... But he isn't

To all those going - look forward to it! its worth looking forward to!

I flew to america to see them last year. Best concert! haha (i might be biased). I got to see slash n them with VR, and also got a nice surprise to see camp freddy which has GNR members in it whilst in LA.

They rock! But be prepared for a late night. The show I went to in Oakland didn't finish until 3am

iwannarock

HSC
to all those saying wah wah wah its just axl rose its not guns n roses,

while yes it is the axl rose band, it is a lot closer to guns n roses than if you put izzy, duff, slash and steve in a band and put them with a new singer. hell VR have 3 gnr members...........but it is scott weiland who defines the direction of that band.

axl rose's voice was the defining element of gnr. without it....its not gnr. most people recognise gnr for axls voice. my mum whose not even a gnr fan can listen to a song and recognise the voice and instantly know its gnr.

im not denying the other members contributions since they all made contributions to the sound..........but this is essentially a gnr cover band with axl rose fronting it.......so its as close as you can get.

edit: and dizzy's still there. lol. hes sort of like an original........maybe......i guess.

Last edited:

iwannarock

HSC
politik said:
  1. Chinese Democracy is never going to be released. And since it IS going to be released now this year, I can predict it for you: it's shit.
  2. Axl Rose is a faggot loser. Without the other members, GnR are nothing.
  3. The reason why all the other members left was because of what such a faggot Axl is. He has no idea about anything remotely related to 'mateship', he was, and always will be, a sellout. Everything is about the money with him. Fuck Axl.
  4. This concert was so ridiculously overpriced, that i'm just going to giggle my testicles off when you leave that arena disappointed. Actually, since rock concerts always sound good when you have a decent band, you probably won't admit how shit Rose will sound. But you'll know it. And i'll giggle.
go listen to your fucking shit cold play.

G

Gavvvvvin

politik said:
  1. Chinese Democracy is never going to be released. And since it IS going to be released now this year, I can predict it for you: it's shit.
  2. Axl Rose is a faggot loser. Without the other members, GnR are nothing.
  3. The reason why all the other members left was because of what such a faggot Axl is. He has no idea about anything remotely related to 'mateship', he was, and always will be, a sellout. Everything is about the money with him. Fuck Axl.
  4. This concert was so ridiculously overpriced, that i'm just going to giggle my testicles off when you leave that arena disappointed. Actually, since rock concerts always sound good when you have a decent band, you probably won't admit how shit Rose will sound. But you'll know it. And i'll giggle.
Stick to the IT forum, faggot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)