**The Official LED ZEPPELIN thread** (1 Viewer)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
im guessin cactus, ur referrin to floyds, DSOTM album. yea the engineer who mixed it denied any connection to WOZ, but if uve seen both, which i have its got an eerie flow, though only works with the CD version of the album. but then ud think wait how can waters make this flow to WOZ if cd's werent invented in 1973. theres ur answer to that question.

wanton-wonton

HSC
the backmasking song is called empty spaces and it doesn't make sense forward cactus.

when played backwards it says

Congratulations, You have just discovered the secret message.
Please send your answer to 'Old Pink',
Care of the funny farm, Chalfont..."

and the message of satan
that was none of pink floyd's song
it was led zeppelins stairway to heaven

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
yes we all know it was STH. thats the pink floyd song i was lookin for. they did that on purpose i beleive. what year was it done in?

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
how about we all agree that playing songs backwards is bulshit, and the purpose of music is to be listened to and enjoyed, not to be played backwards and find satanic messages.....

now how about we all hold hands and SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HIDDEN MESSAGES?

sleep tight boys and girls

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
TimeAndTide said:
...its freaky how stairway to heaven forwards makes sense, and when they back-mask it, it also makes sense....gahh
It doesnt make sense backwards though, have any of you actually listened to it backwards? Im guessing not

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
I section of the lyrics happen to sound like other words gee whiz. Guess what they also make perfect sense forwards too. I mean, making a bunch of words in an ode to Satan backwards is hard enough, but having it make sense both ways. It's proof! They did indeed sell their souls to the devil!

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
ok this debate has been done for many many years, none of us here can solve it so just stop it ok. geez how silly people are.

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
Cactus said:
I section of the lyrics happen to sound like other words gee whiz. Guess what they also make perfect sense forwards too. I mean, making a bunch of words in an ode to Satan backwards is hard enough, but having it make sense both ways. It's proof! They did indeed sell their souls to the devil!
Well its true you know. Go to Voice recorder and say "I'm a loserhead", reverse it, and see if it comes out as words when you play it backwards =P

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
What is everyone's favourtie album? I am a big fan of IV, it has most of my fav. songs on it............

Oh has anyone ever checked out any bootleg releases? There are lots around but I have never bought any...........

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
fave album, so difficult prob IV or physical graffiti. ive heard of one bootleg album zeppelin across europe, not bad, mainly dl of the net. there are tons, BBC sessions used to be a bootleg album till Page fixed it up and officially released it.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
i didnt, i was just sayin it was a bootleg album before it was officially released. i pretty much like every zep album before ITTOD. those are their best. also they have some really kick ass 'greatest hits' Remasters anyone? also HTWWW-best live album ever.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
yea same, i got it for around $35 now its priced at 15-20. ah well i couldve saved on everything zeppelin i got, DVD-bought for $70 ive seen it for around 50. HTWWW album-bought for 45 seen it for 30. im way to impatiant to wait for it to go down in price

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i like houses of the Holy the best, thats my fav album

what are the bootleg releases?
i will have to buy or download them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)