**The Official LED ZEPPELIN thread** (1 Viewer)

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
was bored yesterday so i watched the 2nd disc of DVD. My favourite is watching SRTS pissed but thats just me

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah u know what, i'm just gonna put it on in the background
i havent watched it in a little while
thanks cactus

wanton-wonton

HSC
This threads are DIE DIE DIE

Die by my hand
I creep across the land
Killing first born man

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
this thread shall never die, it may stuggle to compete with other supposed more important threads such as the apprentice 2...give me a break. but ill ensure it never dies completely.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
fuck the apprentice

i was watching that simpsons episode tongiht and liza turns barts head into a zeppelin

thats my zep news for today and im out

wanton-wonton

HSC
Led-Zep said:
this thread shall never die, it may stuggle to compete with other supposed more important threads such as the apprentice 2...give me a break. but ill ensure it never dies completely.
with led-zep related posts like that....sometimes you wonder why would you even bother keeping it alive.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
joe, i saw that same simpsons episode and it made me think of zeppelin also...god we are sad.

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
“Here's to my sweet Satan, the one whose little path would make me sad whose power is Satan. He will give you give you 666. There was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan.”

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
you realise that was just bullshit that priests in the 70's and 80's used to try and get people out of listening to rock n roll. ive heard it, very creepy but quite full of crap. though there is a pink floyd song, dont remember the name., that purposefully does backmasking, uh i belive it says a street name or somethin. they did it on puropse cause of all these rumours.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Led-Zep said:
you realise that was just bullshit that priests in the 70's and 80's used to try and get people out of listening to rock n roll. ive heard it, very creepy but quite full of crap. though there is a pink floyd song, dont remember the name., that purposefully does backmasking, uh i belive it says a street name or somethin. they did it on puropse cause of all these rumours.

Hmm more like the electronics companies inventing it ti get kids to run their turntable backwards and wreck it, forcing them to buy a new one. Why would they go to so much trouble mixing the song the way they did if it had a backwards masked msg in it which also makes sense forwards? why didn't they release it as a single, therefore getting more airplay and sales, if they were really trying to spread the word of satan to as many people as poss.?

ever seen the ppl who match up albums with certain movies and reckon they were created to fit together?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)