The PAU/The Arts Unit Thread: Music (1 Viewer)

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
Is everyone ready for school spec or what? I cant wait till the first rehearsal not coz the musics hard but coz its easy but exciting. Who else is doing spec and what are you in in it?

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
imhere4themusic said:
Mad you must know lil Kenny then, and Jasper, and Rosey.

yes lil Kenny's in the stage band for spec! Ohh Jaspers a hot drummer! And Rosie was in my music and art classes shes cool!!

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
hey andrew how pissed was brett today!!! maybe cause im crap!!! go damn he shuld have organised this so i don't have to cram this bloody music cause its so faaarrrcking hard!!, and i also CAN'T WAIT till first spec rehersal main because i will be seening ppl i haven't seen in agggggggggges and the music is piss easy for me!! i wonder what gun trumpeters they have doing 1st and 2nd?!?!, im guessing a tutor on 1st because they were pretty pissed with the standard this year in trumpets :(. and access concert should be ....."intersting". Andrew again !! :p do you know if there are any parties going down after access concert on the 20th??

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
Tim your not crap there just hard pieces. Lol did you hear me in romance? Crap as. I know theres a party im going to after access ut its an 18th and she doesnt go to access.. though i dont know well see. Musics easy for me in spec mostly as well cept for happy days the last song when i have a high d flat! I can only just get it now, imagine after all that playing. Oh well. How cool is this.. i auditioned for SBS youth orchestra today and i was successful but the guy only put me part time not coz of my standard bnut because im in year 12 next year and he thinks i wont handle it! Oh well shit happens i think i could handle it but who cares. After I finish hsc we are talking about going in it full time. First Spec rehearsal should be good. Cya guys

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
imhere4themusic said:
i auditioned for SBS youth orchestra today and i was successful but the guy only put me part time not coz of my standard bnut because im in year 12 next year and he thinks i wont handle it! Oh well shit happens i think i could handle it but who cares. After I finish hsc we are talking about going in it full time. First Spec rehearsal should be good. Cya guys
WOOT!!! SBS tell you on the spot, madd, i really should send in my application soon shouldn't i... and yeh ive herd about that part time stuff, it isn't bad though, instead of sitting through Baroque pieces with little or no brass, like Syd Youth Phillharmonic make you do you can sit at home!!! but if you do Shosta with cool brass then your called up, its a much better system i think. that way you can have waaaay more concerts like they do, and broader music selection like they also do compared to SYO.

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
Hey! trumpet geek.. lol im really sorry for that mistaken identity thinkg. Steve told me today.. I saw that guy on your profile and i assumed i was you. lol who knows it was a famous rumpet player.. after all i play trombone! Anyway hope all is good now. Hows your guys free time after hsc? Tim who else is in orchestra?

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
gday mate, i only know the ones you would know mark, amy etc... and lots of strings from pau orchestra..

PM me, you don't have yours switched on!! :p

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
ohh ok lol, i better get back to craming fucking tchilakovsky for saturday, cya then

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
imhere4themusic said:
Hey! trumpet geek.. lol im really sorry for that mistaken identity thinkg. Steve told me today.. I saw that guy on your profile and i assumed i was you. lol who knows it was a famous rumpet player.. after all i play trombone! Anyway hope all is good now. Hows your guys free time after hsc? Tim who else is in orchestra?

heya... hahaha yeah Crowie told me that you thought that i was a guy! Hehehe yeah that was Sergei Nakariakov in my avatar... but i chaned it to one of the guys from Trumpet Boredom who is playing 3 trumpets at once. I still have one more exam left!!! HSC is not over yet! for me anyway!!! i have stupid ART tomorrow which im gona fail miserably. WHOO HOO!

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
Im sure youll do.. or did?? fine. Its not the end of the road anyway if you don't.. which you won't.. anyway so.. yeah. lol!

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
lol whys that a bad idea jo?? I havent yet anyway coz this is the first time i been on since tuesday or something.. i cant remember.. lol

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
its not a bad idea, joe is a weirdo sometimes............... most of the time, so just add me if you want...

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
Ok, you can add tim if you want to, but be warned:

-When tim says 'hello' to you online, if you dont reply within the next 5 seconds, he will will automaticaly asume that u dont like him anymore by saying 'where are you? You dont want to talk to me? fine, thats it, our friendship is over'

-When your not online, he will constantly PM you or sms you telling you to come online - for some reason he has my number even though i never gave it to him

-When you are about to leave, he will be like 'please, stay for another 15 minutes?'

-When you havent been online in ages, and you come online one day, he ask 'why did you block me?'

if you are prepared to let him annoy the crap out of you, then yes add him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)