The Perfect Face? (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
volition said:
I reckon Delta Goodrem has a fairly 'perfect' face, but that's just me
OMG?!?!OGMWRIGHE?!?!?!?? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!! yay!!! i love love love you

no makeup. months of chemotherapy, no hair, and she looks as amazing as this.

Last edited:

Lainee

HSC
wheredanton said:
It's good to see that girls are troubling their minds with important issues such as whether there is such thing as a perfect face or not.

This thread reeks of people trying to find depth and meaning in superficialities. You won't find anything meaningful digging into some camp soapy actor's cheekbones.
Don't you think that by asking what a person thinks is beautiful we may understand why?

Isn't it an exercise into someone's subconscious when you put a list of choices in front of someone and ask them to choose which ones that most visually appeal to them? Why do you wake up in the morning and brush your hair? Hair is dead skin cell anyway, the only reason you do it is for visual effect.

So many of our subconscious motivations and desires rest on visual appeal alone. Isn't it an achievement to find out how visual attraction works? What reactions our mind makes to a visual image and the way we process it and come to the decision that what we see is beautiful or perfect.

:) There, probably enough depth this thread needs. Now back to posting pics!

A

adamsaclown

MiuMiu said:
I like high foreheads on girls, I think they're hot....ie Mena Suvari
I think thats something to do with baby faces appealing to people.... babies have big foreheads, small noses, big eyes... and they evoke a loving instinct in us

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
Oh I love you already. I have a weirdly high forehead that i think is my worst feature, its the reason i have a fringe
hahahah, that's exactly why i have a fringe :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
adamsaclown said:
I think thats something to do with baby faces appealing to people.... babies have big foreheads, small noses, big eyes... and they evoke a loving instinct in us
They bring out our inner paedophile.

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
Oh I love you already. I have a weirdly high forehead that i think is my worst feature, its the reason i have a fringe
I think its becoming fashionable or something cos Ive seen quite a few models lately in haute couture magazines etc. with high foreheads.

shortie_689

HSC
go_swans said:
girls:
as for guys

minus the eyebrows and hed be the perfect face

for some reason those eyebrows make him individual like pretty boy that isnt exactly perfect but i love them he looks great

Carnivour

HSC
i dont think a perfect face really exists for me, variety is the spice of life. while i enjoy lusting after so called "perfect men" such as josh holloway (sawyer of Lost)

or christiano ronaldo (portugese soccer player)

i agree that perfection gets so incredibly boring, especially when it only comes in tabloids or on the covers of magazines. sex appeal has so much more to it than just symmetry, its an aura of an individual, the look in someone's eyes, the attitude. these factors eventually overcome any tangible physical characteristics, imo.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
If you people are saying that you like "imperfections" then wouldn't a face with the right amount of interesting imperfections in the right places be perfect?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
imo. there isnt a 'perfect face', but mearely faces with attributes that different people like. and for that matter, i dont think i could specify only a couple of people who have faces that i like - there are people who are pretty/cute/hot, but that's not just their face. for me liking someone (whether it be a potential partner, celeb, or other) is personality and THEN looks - vanity = stupidity

Lainee

HSC
alby said:
imo. there isnt a 'perfect face', but mearely faces with attributes that different people like. and for that matter, i dont think i could specify only a couple of people who have faces that i like - there are people who are pretty/cute/hot, but that's not just their face. for me liking someone (whether it be a potential partner, celeb, or other) is personality and THEN looks - vanity = stupidity
In case the title of the thread doesn't speak for itself, the question I posed was not "the most attractive face" but "the perfect face". Perfect being the face seemingly without flaws. Their body could be shit as, or their personality can be less endearing than a pile of trash, but they have a face which you perceive to without defect or blemish: perfect.

Don't mistake this with the question "what makes a person attractive to you". Attraction can have many facets: their attitude, their personality, their intelligence, etc. But if you had a picture of that person, would you consider their face perfect? That is the question.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Lainee said:
In case the title of the thread doesn't speak for itself, the question I posed was not "the most attractive face" but "the perfect face". Perfect being the face seemingly without flaws. Their body could be shit as, or their personality can be less endearing than a pile of trash, but they have a face which you perceive to without defect or blemish: perfect.

Don't mistake this with the question "what makes a person attractive to you". Attraction can have many facets: their attitude, their personality, their intelligence, etc. But if you had a picture of that person, would you consider their face perfect? That is the question.
i'm not talking about attraction, and i do know what you're trying to get with the thread.

i'm saying that no one person can have a COMPLETELY perfect face, because everyone has their own idea of what is 'perfect'. some people can see numerous people as having faces without flaws, and others can't find one.

i just hate vanity i guess

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Lainee said:
Having had this conversation recently with a few friends, we came up with really different ideas of what was the perfect face. Shows how subjective the 'perfect face' can be. It does seem like the ideal of beauty is slowly widening, past the ecocentric beach-blonde beauties of the 80s.

Just post a few pics/names of those people whose faces you think are absolutely perfect.

Here I go:

Guys: Orlando Bloom, Ben Affleck

Girls: Kristen Kreuk, Mischa Barton, Charlize Theron
I definitely definitely agree with Kristin kruek - there are also random models I see around that seem impeccable.

Johnny Depp.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
i have such a short forehead and have always wanted a fringe, so i trully do believe beuaty is in the eye of the beholder (to all of those who didnt like their large foreehads!)

but as to famous people..

johnny depp is amazingly hunky and whilst i dont think orlando bloom is uber attractive he does have hot facial features..

audrey hepburn, mischa barton, and angelina jolie all have beautiful faces

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)