the perks of an awesome atar and very happy parents (1 Viewer)

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
I just wish I had a girlfriend.

Its nice being the stupidest person in the current generation of the Wong Clan.

=[[[

of the ppl in my extended family that did HSC THIS YEAR, 3 got 99+ one got 88 =S =S if only he did it last year, no one got above 95 then LOL

boxhunter91

HSC
I got ridiculed by my parents.
They decided to disown me.
I now live with the bums.
Hoping to find shelter in next couple of days.
Dam so hard carrying a whole computer everywhere.

NikeThanatos

HSC
Parents are funny things. I bludged all through the exam periods (including the HSC), and they all but disowned me for my 'laziness' and 'lack of motivation'.

Then I got a half-decent ATAR and they paid for my overseas ticket. Such loving parents...

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Parents are funny things. I bludged all through the exam periods (including the HSC), and they all but disowned me for my 'laziness' and 'lack of motivation'.

Then I got a half-decent ATAR and they paid for my overseas ticket. Such loving parents...
A very nice result.

Enchantress91

HSC
At first they were like "ohh if you get 90 ATAR we'll take you to the best resturant in Sydney, and we're gonna get you a dog and that perfume you really wanted, you can update your wardrobe and you'll get to do whatever you want." :spin:

Now that I got my ATAR and suddenly they've suddenly "got a mortgage to pay (damn you Westpac) and you've already got so many perfumes... wait til you get to uni and see if you actually have time for a dog..."

They're pretty happy with what I got but it's more of a "That's great! Well done! Now let's get on with it" kind of thing.:eek:

Man I feel so cheated. (though I am getting a new laptop)

NoName91

HSC
Since I fell 00.20 short of what I should've got I think that everyone else thinks I failed epically. What's wrong with 89.80? I'm stoked! As for what I got as a reward... well it was my birthday two days after the results came out and over birthday/christmas scored $400.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)