the preliminary 'I didn't go well in my half yearlies' thread (1 Viewer)

Mathman26

HSC
N/A
inspired by the by all those whinging 09rs. if any of you bombed up in your half yearlies then you can cry about it here. ill start with my shit results:

maths: 96%
MX1: 98%
bio: 91%
adv eng: 81%
legal: 75%
chem: 69%
phyz: 63%

oh im sooooo sad! how am i going to achieve my 99.95+ uai now?! please help!:spzz::speechless:

gella

HSC
calm down you have well over a year to improve in those subjects

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
inspired by the by all those whinging 09rs. if any of you bombed up in your half yearlies then you can cry about it here. ill start with my shit results:

oh im sooooo sad! how am i going to achieve my 99.95+ uai now?! please help!:spzz::speechless:
Those "whinging 09rs" are sitting their HSC exams in 5 months. You, on the other hand, are still studying content which (mostly) will count for nothing.

There's no reason for anyone to stress out about bad marks in year 11. It's basically a learning experience to prepare you for the workload of the HSC, not the content, and bad marks certainly don't make a difference to anything in the long run.
If you do badly in an assessment take it as a learning experience to improve your time management and study skills.

Last edited:

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Those "whinging 09rs" are sitting their HSC exams in 5 months. You, on the other hand, are still studying content which (mostly) will count for nothing.

There's no reason for anyone to stress out about bad marks in year 11. It's basically a learning experience to prepare you for the workload of the HSC, not the content, and bad marks certainly don't make a difference to anything in the long run.
If you do badly in an assessment take it as a learning experience to improve your time management and study skills.
I reckon the OP only started this thread for the fun of it and not because he really cared about his results.

HSC
09ers are allowed to whinge.
its our HSC.
prelims - get over it.
you have over a year left.

TBK11

HSC

firstly i say "Calm the fk down"
and secondly learn from your mistakes and stop sooking about ur shit results :)

speedofsound

HSC

I can't even tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
firstly i say "Calm the fk down"
and secondly learn from your mistakes and stop sooking about ur shit results :)
^^ That statement is coming from someone who had a crazy cram session before SC (lol)

Like everyone says, calm down. Work out where you went wrong.. and how you could have improved (.. that is, if you;re not a troll)...

TBK11

HSC
yeh lemme join you with my so called "Shit results"
maths 98%
eng adv 93%
eng ex1 72%
chemistry 78%
biology 85%
legal studies 68%
ohhh noo i got shit results im gonna fail now, seriously wtf man were u even bein serious here lol be happy wit wt u get learn from your mistakes n move on
and to the above post yer i had fun :) we all experiment crazy stuff [=

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
there is no need to stress about year 11. Barely anyone I know is despite getting pretty bad in their half yearlies.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
yeh lemme join you with my so called "Shit results"
maths 98%
eng adv 93%
eng ex1 72%
chemistry 78%
biology 85%
legal studies 68%
ohhh noo i got shit results im gonna fail now, seriously wtf man were u even bein serious here lol be happy wit wt u get learn from your mistakes n move on
and to the above post yer i had fun :) we all experiment crazy stuff [=
Hey what did you get for Maths Extension 1?

Lukybear

HSC
Wtf.... Are you guys being sarcastic? 98 in math is bad?

Bet you pricks just wanted to show off

TBK11

HSC
Hey what did you get for Maths Extension 1?
not too pleased with it lol was kinda difficult 71% pretty low but im happy need to improve

Wtf.... Are you guys being sarcastic? 98 in math is bad?

Bet you pricks just wanted to show off
na not show off nothing to show off about ppl go good ppl go bad, im just trying to prove a point to the OP dont no if it went through lol but his an effing idiot for makin this thread lol

Last edited:

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
not too pleased with it lol was kinda difficult 71% pretty low but im happy need to improve

na not show off nothing to show off about ppl go good ppl go bad, im just trying to prove a point to the OP dont no if it went through lol but his an effing idiot for makin this thread lol
The funny thing is that my 3 unit mark was higher than 2 unit.

TBK11

HSC
^^
lol thats weird but yeh it can happen
btw what did u get for Biology and Legal studies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)