The public behaviour of youths of 'middle-eastern appearance' (1 Viewer)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Yeh the OP is right. The majority of 'bashings and riots' come from teenage middle eastern people. There is no denying that. Being middle eastern and living in an area filled with them i would say the blame is on the parents.

They haven't brought up their kids with the right moral and ethics, so they are to blame. My parents brought me up right and the difference is evident. I plan on joining the police force. I do go out with a mixture of middle eastern and white kids but we don't go out 'bashing' people. It has alot to do with peer pressure as well. Some kids may be forced to act like that just so they can belong.

Honestly, the best cure for this is to get the kids and their parents into some sort of class where they are taught how to act like normal human beings (of course more than that). The parents should be taught how to control their kids. I think it would work if everyone was dedicated.
Please. Don't. Use. That. Word.
HSC English 2010.
Belonging.
*CRINGE*

5233andy

HSC
I think that many of them tend to loiter around McDonalds restaurants, particularly in the evenings... I always identify them as those who wear bum bags and walk around looking as though they're ready to throw a punch...

aussie-boy

HSC
I also live in Bondi and second the OPs comments.

Another example; last night a large group of 'middle eastern' teenagers sitting on the platform at Bondi Junction station - smoking (without regard for the law nor all the other people around them). They often smoke on the beach as well, which is also prohibited.

Walking along Bondi Road towards the beach, one must hear a cacaphony of doof doof music from a motorcade of cheap, suped up cars with p plates and full of these people.

On the buses and on the beach, they have their phones out playing loud and obtrusive music constantly.

They spit everywhere, are noisy and take no pride in their appearance.

--------

Where I differ from the OP, is that I simply can't accept the notion that it can be innate to a race to be so grotty and disrespectful.

It has to be about their upbringing. These people have poor parents who work really long hours in mundane jobs. The kids go to decent schools and it seems that once they become more educated than their parents, they start to lose respect for them.

It'll all change... these kids will grow out of all this shit and their own kids won't be nearly as arrogant as they won't perceive themselves as being superior to their parents (the people who you are meant to learn from)

White lads do all the same things; were just lucky that they are pretty rare around Bondi.

My mum's partner is lebanese; but from a family that emigrated some 2 generations ago. His family is extremely well educated and could never be grouped with the people who are subject of this discussion.

In the meantime, I do think it's important that the police and council rangers do more to enforce the regulations which are easy to follow and maintain mutual respect in our society.

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
I always thought that this severity was mainly reserved for us westies. How wrong I was indeed.

I agree with the general sentiment: there are dickheads in every community.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I also live in Bondi and second the OPs comments.

Another example; last night a large group of 'middle eastern' teenagers sitting on the platform at Bondi Junction station - smoking (without regard for the law nor all the other people around them). They often smoke on the beach as well, which is also prohibited.

Walking along Bondi Road towards the beach, one must hear a cacaphony of doof doof music from a motorcade of cheap, suped up cars with p plates and full of these people.

On the buses and on the beach, they have their phones out playing loud and obtrusive music constantly.
hahaha

sunnaye

HSC
I go to a school with a huge waiting list and people in my grade sitting around wasting space. I dont hate them, i despise the fact that they dont put the effort to learning but still end up at school. I'd rather they go and take a trade or something. Make a use of something at least. I cant stand going to school and having class with some idiot who took it just so that he could bludge and mock the teacher.

My school would probably have alot of asians, but theres that few people that like honestly tick me off, asian or not.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
There is a greater amount of Arab Christians than Muslims in Australia. Mostly Maronites.
The Combination is about Lebanese Christian thugs/gangs...
The Combination is about TWO Lebanese Christians, one of which is actively convincing his brother to steer away from the gang, which is predominanetly Muslim. Out of the gang (which is Middle Eastern and not Lebanese), this characters younger brother obviously does not fully 'belong' to the gang, which is obviously proven when he finds it hard to holdup the supermarket. I'm talking about the guy with the normal hair cut.

Also, I highly doubt there are a higher number of Arab Christians than Muslims in Australian - at worst, the number is almost even - however I do stand to be proven incorrect.

Oh, that explains it heaps. Are you lebanese by any chance?

I've always wondered why the earlier lebanese generations (pre 1990) have integrated well into Australian society and have much to contribute. David Malouf and that aussie home loans bloke, just to name a few examples. Then you have the post 1990 shitheads 'fully sick bro' type.

Just must be from other ends of the country.
This is kind of true, but I don't think it's as black and white 'north and south' issue. It depends more on the actual area in which these people's parents originated in Lebanon.

A lot of the Lebanese in Australia have in fact integrated into society to an extent to which you wouldn't really identify them as being Lebanese and I don't think this is only limited to pre 1990 Lebanese Australians.

It's also important to note that a sizeable chunk of these morons aren't solely Lebanese, but are from other Middle Eastern countries.

Having said that, there is a still a large subculture who act like fuckwits. I think there are a few factors, which aren't cultural, which contribute to the problem and are often overlooked, including which area they're from and their socio-economic status.

I think certain areas in Sydney in particular, have their own 'gang' (although I wouldn't really say there are proper gangs in Australia besides the Bikies) sub-culture, and this really contributes to the problem.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
I think that many of them tend to loiter around McDonalds restaurants, particularly in the evenings... I always identify them as those who wear bum bags and walk around looking as though they're ready to throw a punch...
Lols, we get those at cabramatta, 'cept they're from asian background.

Lailaa

HSC
The worst trouble makers involved in Pack Rape and spitting on ten year old girls at Cronulla are Lebanese Muslims from lawless,violent, northern tribes.

The country of Lebanon is all about race war.

Muslims vs Christians. Shiite vs Sunnis.

They have racism in their blood even worse than Anglo Saxons.

The muslim invaded a Christian village and raped the daughter. The muslims made the Lebanese christian mother behead her own son.

Bit biased that all lines here are against Muslims, dont u think?

Last edited:

Sprangler

HSC
You never hear the media say ''5 christian men gang raped a teenage girl" but when a Muslim does it, its not the person who is wrong, rather the religion as one is blamed.
Previous Muslim rapes in Australia have had religious elements involved, and so is a relevant part of the story.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You never hear the media say ''5 christian men gang raped a teenage girl" but when a Muslim does it, its not the person who is wrong, rather the religion as one is blamed.
well obviously the media like to play on people's dislike for Islam, but when you have Islamic leaders publicly defend gang rape and the like it really doesn't help

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
if someone can find me an example of a CHRISTIAN rape in Sydney in the last decade or so that would be really helpful. For the life of me, I cannot remember one. A rape by Muslims? I could name ten.

HSC
N/A
if someone can find me an example of a CHRISTIAN rape in Sydney in the last decade or so that would be really helpful. For the life of me, I cannot remember one. A rape by Muslims? I could name ten.
This is probably the most fucked up trolling till date.

go suck a muslim cock you shit fuck.

and then get yourself circumcised you fucking yahoodi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)