The real enemy of modern feminism (2 Viewers)

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
it's the first drop that kills you, lentern

Lentern

HSC
She is more of a tabloidish writer rather than an actual intellectual
But by white, middle class lefty types she is paraded as some sort of serious feminist trail blazer, and she herself has started to believe it.Jessica Rudd is another "feminist" that ticks me off, She's an author of chick lit (reasonably good chick lit I'll grant) whose only mildly succesful because of who her Daddy is. What's worse is that what seven or eight years ago she was a high flying lawyer who got their largely on her own merits and was rising to the top of a male dominated industry yet without simply emulating her male colleagues, then she chucked it away to trade off her fathers success and earn a living writing gossip columns and books about lipstick and iphones. It's like by masquerading as feminists, they're pissing away the hard work of real feminists.

Andrew Baron

Banned
HSC
Feminism, along with suffrage and other attendant, satanic doctrines of "equality", is an affront to the eternal mandate and providence of the divine and those chosen, his elect, on earth, to maintain their natural dominion over the great masses of individuals, the serfs. Enlightenment values are a scourge onto the modern world because they reject the hierarchy inherent in the world, structured only with God having dominion over our monarchs, our monarchs possessing dominion over our lords, and our lords possessing dominion over the rest, the great anonymous mass of all. However, in particular, feminism maintains a special and privileged location as an object of revulsion and offense amongst the sordid doctrines of modernity; legislating sexual equality is akin to enshrining in law the equality of all the primates. A woman who says she is equal to me is not worthy to piss on..

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Feminism, along with suffrage and other attendant, satanic doctrines of "equality", is an affront to the eternal mandate and providence of the divine and those chosen, his elect, on earth, to maintain their natural dominion over the great masses of individuals, the serfs. Enlightenment values are a scourge onto the modern world because they reject the hierarchy inherent in the world, structured only with God having dominion over our monarchs, our monarchs possessing dominion over our lords, and our lords possessing dominion over the rest, the great anonymous mass of all. However, in particular, feminism maintains a special and privileged location as an object of revulsion and offense amongst the sordid doctrines of modernity; legislating sexual equality is akin to enshrining in law the equality of all the primates. A woman who says she is equal to me is not worthy to piss on..
hi cosmo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)