The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
My worst movie is so bad that I've forgotten the name of it. It's about a crew inside of a submarine who suddenly come under attack and some other boring shit happens.

I can't believe I spent $10 five years ago to watch the movie in cinemes. :mad1:

bawd

HSC
kami said:
Johnny Mnemonic. It's so hilariously and unintentionally bad that I literally rofled.

A dolphin who rules the internet vs. an assassin reverend who fights with crucifixes. Classic.

And there are too many 08/09ers displaying opinions here. Being annoyed with a film, just because you have to watch it in English, is lame. You get the right to an opinion once you're finished with the retardation called the HSC, not before.
You just went against Article 19 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights:

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

:)

Notwithstanding being forced to watch it for EX1, White Man's Burden is a horrible movie and a good part of the non-EX1 population agree. (Scored 26% on Rotten Tomatoes and 5.1 on IMDB) I cannot believe Travolta would condescend to act in such a tedious work of ignorant blasphemy.

wakeywakey

HSC
N/A
Silent Hill - Walked out of this. Most of the movie was of the mother screaming her daughters name. "Shaaaaaarrooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn!!! Where are you, Sharon? Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaroooooooooonnnnn!!!". Repeat over and over again.

DOA - It's a given, I suppose.

Shooter - Boring characters, boring storyline.

No Country For Old Men - Many critics loved this movie to death, but I found it really boring!

There's plenty more :p

HalcyonSky

HSC
wakeywakey said:
Silent Hill - Walked out of this. Most of the movie was of the mother screaming her daughters name. "Shaaaaaarrooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn!!! Where are you, Sharon? Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaroooooooooonnnnn!!!". Repeat over and over again.
you were scared werent you?

wakeywakey said:
DOA - It's a given, I suppose.
ill agree with you here, although it had hot chicks.
wakeywakey said:
Shooter - Boring characters, boring storyline.
decent, enjoyable movie. definately not the worst.
wakeywakey said:
No Country For Old Men - Many critics loved this movie to death, but I found it really boring!
you're a fucking moron. YOU are boring. What the fuck are you doing mentioning an oscar-winning, critically acclaimed, fucking overall brilliant film in a thread titled " shittest movie ever" ? You might say its a matter of opinion but in this case it is a simple fact that no country for old men is NOT even mildly bad. $10 says you suffer from every disability in the autistic spectrum.

So last night i saw the worst movie ive ever seen, was flicking through channels and saw pledge this (one of paris hiltons movies) on showtime, so i decided to watch a bit of it for lulz. The parts i saw consisted of several different scenes where paris hilton enters room / walks down staircase / etc and stopping in one of her poses, followed by a closeup of her ugly fucking smile and uttering some mindless completely unfunny dialogue. I looked up imdb for some quotes, and they only had three so this is one of them:
Monique: Move over Maxine!
Maxine Picker: I can't help it. I'm large boned.
Monique: Maxine, your ass does not really count as a bone.

seriously, what the fuck? what is wrong with these fucking writers? the movie was filled with jokes like this. i seriously hope they were writing this shit just to make paris hilton look bad

live.fast

HSC
N/A
I hear the love guru is supposed to be bad?

Anyway, Charlie Wilson's War. I expected so much, from those big actors. Got shit flung in my face. Seriously - okay plot, but it ended soo quickly, I was like.. WTF. Waste of my monies.

BTW - The Dark Knight is out. Just thought I'd remind people - in case anyone didn't know. :)

wakeywakey

HSC
N/A
HalcyonSky said:
you're a fucking moron. YOU are boring. What the fuck are you doing mentioning an oscar-winning, critically acclaimed, fucking overall brilliant film in a thread titled " shittest movie ever" ? You might say its a matter of opinion but in this case it is a simple fact that no country for old men is NOT even mildly bad. $10 says you suffer from every disability in the autistic spectrum.
No, really. What was good about No Country For Old Men? Explain to me why you liked it.

Tawbonga

HSC
Manos is the worst movie ever, although only old school fans of Mystery Science Theater 3000 have probably seen it.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Frankenfish?

It's pretty hilarious, though. Every time someone figures out how to save everyone they DIE immediately.

Cam O

HSC
I know many movies I hate but the worst movie I ever actually had the self control to sit through was a movie called 'Hanging Up' I think it had Meg Ryan in it or something.

Another one is Annie, a musical not my thing:vcross:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
you got served.

shit acting.
shit storyline
shit everything

the dancings okey though.

but grgrgrg is annoysme.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Erm, Epic Movie? Meet the spartans? Any [insert-movie-genre]-movie films are a complete disgrace to the film industry, to humanity and to the intelligence of any viable human being. Why people continue to watch these films and contribute to their so-called success is beyond me...
WHEN WILL HOLLYWOOD LEARN NOT TO FEED THESE BULLSHIT FILMMAKERS!!!
I mean, they are making Disaster Movie?!?!!? Jesus Christ....

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
2001 A Space Odyssey
Takes the win hands down

Not only the fact that it's shit boring, makes no sense, and has no plotline
But it goes on for 2 and a half hours

Only half decent bit was the 20mins of ape bashing at the beginning

4unitfreak

HSC
The Love Guru. God, that was terrible. Agree with OP about Gigli as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)