The Tennis Thread (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Re: The Official Tennis Thread

love the Herald headline - "Past my bedtime"

lol @ his cry - even though he does have a point, it's well known that pro tennis players sometimes have to play to ridiculous hours. Like it or leave it.

Edit: anyone in Melbourne - plz destroy the helicopter that keeps flying over Rod Laver Arena.

Last edited:

debts

HSC
N/A

He seems to be content with hitting the balls back to the opponent and waiting for unforced errors. It might work in the juniors but not in the big boys.
it was just a frustratingly dull match

give me a 190kmh tsonga forehand over that shit anyday

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC

SPREM? More like SPERM. LOL
Yeah, i was pretty much thinking that all throught the match between her and our own Casey Dellacqua. :D

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC

Baghdatis vs Hewiit AO rematch...tis going to be a good game...

stalky92

HSC

Yeah. It would be awesome if Hewitt won not to mention a huge boost to his confidence. I love Hewitt but i'm not sure he has it in him to win the match.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC

Yeah. It would be awesome if Hewitt won not to mention a huge boost to his confidence. I love Hewitt but i'm not sure he has it in him to win the match.
Tbh i think he has enough confidence... The 'C'mons' are getting a bit old and they no longer do what they were designed to do (put off the opposition). Hewitt is a big fat failure who has a terrible record against Federer. I'd rather see him lose to save the little dignity he has left.

dux&src

HSC

Oh come on, he is ours. :)

stalky92

HSC

Oh come on, he is ours. :)
Totally agree. His c'mons gets the crowd going- gives the tennis a great environment. So i don't care how annoying it is, he's aussie!!!!

kyokaku92

HSC

Tbh i think he has enough confidence... The 'C'mons' are getting a bit old and they no longer do what they were designed to do (put off the opposition). Hewitt is a big fat failure who has a terrible record against Federer. I'd rather see him lose to save the little dignity he has left.
Apart from Nadal, does anyone actually have a better record against Federer? And Hewitt at least has 2 GS to his name, he's much more entertaining to watch than Tomic (who I think is overrated) who is extremely boring with no aggression, give me Hewitt's "CMON!!" anyday. Cant wait for 2moro night, Hewitt/Baghdatis... tipping another 5 setter.

Roy9

HSC

By that logic then most professional mens tennis players are huge failures then...

Anyway, can somebody tell me who Federer came back from 2 sets to love and a break down in the 3rd against at last year's Aus Open? I was talking about it with my mate before and I forgot who it was

LordPc

HSC

Berdych?

as for hewitt, he is as much fun to watch as Dellaqua. when you think of federer who can just turn on the magic, nadal who will hit some winners metres off the court, gasquet's backhand, the verdasco/gonzalez forehand, monfis sliding around like he is playing on clay, etc.

the only reason i'd watch a hewitt would be because of the person he is playing

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Clijsters is getting wooped. 18 mins first set, 6-0, 3-0 at the moment

debts

HSC
N/A

wow, okay then. don't know what happened but clijsters absolutely flunked.

dux&src

HSC

wow, okay then. don't know what happened but clijsters absolutely flunked.
6-0 6-1 what a shocking loss. :(

dux&src

HSC

By that logic then most professional mens tennis players are huge failures then...

Anyway, can somebody tell me who Federer came back from 2 sets to love and a break down in the 3rd against at last year's Aus Open? I was talking about it with my mate before and I forgot who it was
Wasn't it Tommy Haas the German?

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC

Yeah it was Berdych as LordPC said.
Wow Clijsters, just shocking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)