The thing that confuses/shits me about chiks (1 Viewer)

timrie6

HSC
N/A
shady_03 said:
Not that all chix are like this, but in my school especially, the hott chiks tended to like only the "popular" guys, even if these guys treated them like complete dirt and just used them 2 get off/ satisfy themselves without caring about them or nething (i dont think they even know how 2 care for something)

But for some reason, even tho they know they get used, they still like these guys and every opportunity they get, they'll try 2 get with them or do "something" with them.

So, why do these girls keep goin back??? God forbid they would actually talk to or get to know someone outside of their "popular" group and give more "normal" guys a chance rather then judging them, and thinking they are above everyone.
wait a few years, they'll grow up. don't waste your time on them

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I'm sick of dickheads comming on here and complaining that 'oh all the nice girls won't talk to me! they only like these hot guys that treat them like shit'.

Guess what buddy! the ugly chicks are looking at u n saying 'oh all the nice guys won't talk to me, they're just interested in the hot chicks that don't give a shit about them'.
Yeah thats so true... and that is such a common thread... but i just dont think that shady was actually saying that.

True point but.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
shady_03 said:
Not that all chix are like this, but in my school especially, the hott chiks tended to like only the "popular" guys, even if these guys treated them like complete dirt and just used them 2 get off/ satisfy themselves without caring about them or nething (i dont think they even know how 2 care for something)

But for some reason, even tho they know they get used, they still like these guys and every opportunity they get, they'll try 2 get with them or do "something" with them.

So, why do these girls keep goin back??? God forbid they would actually talk to or get to know someone outside of their "popular" group and give more "normal" guys a chance rather then judging them, and thinking they are above everyone.
Its because those guys are the only ones ballsy enough to make a move on them. Everyone else just sits on the side and bitches about how they go for those guys.

Last edited:

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
jumb said:
Its because those guys are the only ones ballsy enough to make a move on them. Everyone else just sits on the side and bitches about how they go for those guys.
yeah that's true. if you want these vapid hot chicks to like you, then you should actually get off your ass and do something rather than bitching on here.

S

Shuter

jumb said:
Come on jumb you know that's not entirely true!

uwsstudent

HSC
that fulfill their need for attention and self image

they choose to go out with the "popular" guys so that they get attention and confirm that they are wanted and have the potential to attract all these guys

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
maybe you are seeing things in a different light which makes you think these guys treat the ''chiks'' bad

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Shuter said:
Come on jumb you know that's not entirely true!
it so is. no offence to those guys, but the whole thing about guys making the first move, at first, (like at the start of adolesence) thats what girls want to happen. and those are the guys that make the first move. but as they mature, the girls realise that those guys arent always the best...it also has a bit to do with the image, because of how the majority of girls feel about image and having the right boyfriend, clothes, body etc

david88

HSC
shady_03 said:

Your standards are too low. You should go for some north shore, attractive sophisticated chicks that are looking for Caring sensitive new-age guys like you not just some rag off the street.

HSC
all this shit about going out and taking charge, ie, confidence, is all good, and it will help in the 'not so hot' guys attempt to land a gf, but despite what many people say it won't make a real big difference if you haven't got the looks to back it up.

(to shady_03) remember that guy we saw last night on the dancefloor, (the drunk dude that apologized to me for bumping into me) he was dancing like there was no tommorow, he reeked confidence, but there were no girls dancing around him, at all....they were all dancing with the 'hot surfie dudes' who didn't know how to move and just stood there lol.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
after going out with a rich north shore 'sophisticated' chick i can tell u that's a load of bull, they're after the same thing all girls are.... drama.
Most if not all girls want their life to be like the latest popular soapie, i'm guessing alot of girls want their life like the OC right now... meaning that they'll make up bs rumours, will pretend u don't "care" about them when you obviously do and cheat.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
after going out with a rich north shore 'sophisticated' chick i can tell u that's a load of bull, they're after the same thing all girls are.... drama.
Most if not all girls want their life to be like the latest popular soapie, i'm guessing alot of girls want their life like the OC right now... meaning that they'll make up bs rumours, will pretend u don't "care" about them when you obviously do and cheat.
Yeah, girls want excitement more then drama. But I'm sure they thrive off of being able to sit around in a circle and bitch about their blinded boyfriend and their adulterous acts.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
if you guys sit around bitching about such generalised views, its no wonder you dont have girlfriends.
i know that a lot of girls are just paranoid, they dont want their life to be like the OC, on the OC, boyfriends cheat, lie, manipulate etc. which makes girls paranoid, like "what if this is what all guys are like".
but not only that, i think that the fact that SOME guys have cheated, makes girls believe all guys can cheat. but, this would also go for the guys.
no we dont thrive about bitching about our boyfriends, we bitch about who is the latest bitch, duh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)