The thing that confuses/shits me about chiks (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
bamiyan said:
ALL THAT TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY WASTED!!! DO THEY EVEN APPRECIATE IT?
sorry mate. unfortunately this world is not fair, you don't necessarily get what you give.

the sooner you learn that:

a) it's human instinct to want what they can't have;
b) appreciation of utility =/= love
c) nice guys come too easily, they're too useable, too willing;
d) un-nice guys aren't;
e) girls want un-nice guys

the better.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
CrackedEspanola said:
Girls Wants Nice Guys..... Its Not Tttrrruueeee!!!!!...
it's not true that girls want nice guys? or, in other words, it's true that girls don't want nice guys?

indeed.

HSC
Honestly me being a female i would much prefer a nice guy .. im done with the unsensative pretty boys that spend more time im the bathroom then i do!!!! Its got nothing to do with not wanting "nice guys" ... us women want the whole package .. we dont just want nice we want... smart and good looking ... and if you nice guys dont approach us women how are we ever supposed to know that you like us!!

HSC
Well the same could be said for girls then and maybe thats why we go for the pretty boys because they are good looking and the ones that treat us "nice guys" dont get a chance ...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You guys are bluring the difference between being nice and being boring. The thing is that most guys who are nice, are inevitably boring and predictable. You all make it sound like guys would be better off being jerks then being nice, which isn't necessarily true.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
bamiyan said:
Yeh, after reading the posts of INXS, Jago, HET Reaper and Shady 03 and reflecting on my own experiences of playing the 'nice guy', I have to agree that being the 'nice guy' doesnt' work. IM VERY VERY FUCKING PISSED OFF IT DOESN'T. ALL THAT TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY WASTED!!! DO THEY EVEN APPRECIATE IT? What do the girls on the forum think about this 'nice guy' stuff?
Im not more about the whole "money and energy wasted" thing, but yeah we are on the same page. Being the nice guy doesn't get u newhere ... (correct me if im wrong neone) but u have to KNOW someone to know they are the nice guy... its not a specific appearance. The first attraction between 2 ppl is looks, and u can't "see" if someone is a nice guy, rather if they are a hott guy.

Skeeta

HSC
shady what ur talkin about is basically picking someone random up in a pub/club/bar.. thats the only time i reckon that initally looks drive someone to talk to someone else (and its not like u cant approach people!) no-one is gonna turn u down if u show the confidence to go and talk to them even if u look like shrek! If u just go up to them and have a go - then ur halfway there.. from then on its the personality that keeps them interested

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Skeeta said:
shady what ur talkin about is basically picking someone random up in a pub/club/bar.. thats the only time i reckon that initally looks drive someone to talk to someone else (and its not like u cant approach people!) no-one is gonna turn u down if u show the confidence to go and talk to them even if u look like shrek! If u just go up to them and have a go - then ur halfway there.. from then on its the personality that keeps them interested
So skeeta u don't think the same "theory" applies in uni? I meen basically in places where there's alot of ppl who don't know each other, the first attraction is looks??

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
You guys are bluring the difference between being nice and being boring. The thing is that most guys who are nice, are inevitably boring and predictable. You all make it sound like guys would be better off being jerks then being nice, which isn't necessarily true.
yeah I agree, though alot of nice guys aren't boring or predictable( some are). i'd rather be with someone nice who treats me good instead of a jerk.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
yeah I agree, though alot of nice guys aren't boring or predictable( some are). i'd rather be with someone nice who treats me good instead of a jerk.
Glad 2 hear it

bamiyan

OZGIRL86

i'd rather be with someone nice who treats me good instead of a jerk.

Hey look!!!! There's hope for us 'nice guys' yet!!!!!!!

Skeeta

HSC
shady_03 said:
So skeeta u don't think the same "theory" applies in uni? I meen basically in places where there's alot of ppl who don't know each other, the first attraction is looks??
I know what you mean but none of my guy mates at uni are that attractive, its just people ive gotten to know coz they are friendly and are easy to talk to. Im not interested in a relationship with them coz i'm in one atm but if i was single theres no reason i'd pick some hot jerk over them

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
i hate it when girls think sperm is an acid...like WHO CARES IF ITS ON YOUR FACE!!!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
bamiyan said:
OZGIRL86

i'd rather be with someone nice who treats me good instead of a jerk.

Hey look!!!! There's hope for us 'nice guys' yet!!!!!!!
yes theres hope for nice guys:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)