The thing that confuses/shits me about chiks (1 Viewer)

HSC
I think being a 'nice guy' is alright. But most of the girls i know take it too far. Their idea of a 'nice guy' is some wanky loser who has no life apart from telling her how wonderful she is.
That's just fucking retarded.
The guy might be nice, but he's spinless and you're controlling.

bamiyan

I think the person u described whiterabbit is called a doormat. A nice guy is totally different.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Okay. Being around these possessive girls has confused me.

What is a 'nice guy'?
it is the male whom loves girls but they dont love him...

life's unfair aye :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
noooooooo

its just that when you're a nice guy, you may become too nice, and that for some reason is a turn off for girls, turn off as in, they just become uninterested...

they dont understand our simple minds...

HSC
braad said:
noooooooo

its just that when you're a nice guy, you may become too nice, and that for some reason is a turn off for girls, turn off as in, they just become uninterested...

they dont understand our simple minds...
You have to treat a girl like crap some of the time... I'm sure she'll treat you like shit at some stage or another...

I mean, how boring would relationships be without fights. Fights and their reconciliations make everything worthwhile.

That's my simple theory on why nice guys come last.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
whiterabbit said:
You have to treat a girl like crap some of the time... I'm sure she'll treat you like shit at some stage or another...

I mean, how boring would relationships be without fights. Fights and their reconciliations make everything worthwhile.

That's my simple theory on why nice guys come last.
you have hit the nail on the head...just depends on how crap you treat each other...

but it is true, there has to be arguements to strengthen the bond, AND to show the nice guy isnt a complete walkover and does care

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Whiterabbit - ur right about 1 thing. They do come last

HSC
braad said:
you have hit the nail on the head...just depends on how crap you treat each other...

but it is true, there has to be arguements to strengthen the bond, AND to show the nice guy isnt a complete walkover and does care
I dunno........
When he gets all fired up and i can see all the anger and resentment in his face and body, it feels so good and i just wanna have sex with my guy... he doesn't mind.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I dunno........
When he gets all fired up and i can see all the anger and resentment in his face and body, it feels so good and i just wanna have sex with my guy... he doesn't mind.
hmm...thats just completely fucking confused me

KassieD

HSC
chicks like that arent worth your time...obvuously they r too self involved 2 get over themselves and actually take a look around and see that there are other guys out there who would actually treat them well...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
braad said:
hmm...thats just completely fucking confused me
It's because girls LOVE emotion, it doesn't matter which flavour, either.

HSC
KassieD said:
chicks like that arent worth your time...obvuously they r too self involved 2 get over themselves and actually take a look around and see that there are other guys out there who would actually treat them well...
How do i say this without sounding like Virginia Woolf?

When you've become so used to someone being nice to you, you need something shit to happen so you won't always take it for granted.

And the same goes the other way around. Lots of girls complain that their guy never treats them well. I think half of the time it's because they wont leave him/fight back when he starts becoming a prick, and he doesn't think twice about it because that's what he's used to it...

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
whiterabbit said:
How do i say this without sounding like Virginia Woolf?

When you've become so used to someone being nice to you, you need something shit to happen so you won't always take it for granted.

And the same goes the other way around. Lots of girls complain that their guy never treats them well. I think half of the time it's because they wont leave him/fight back when he starts becoming a prick, and he doesn't think twice about it because that's what he's used to it...
True true...my personal thought is that everybody should not be treated any less than others, and your only a victim in a bad relationship if you let yourself be. Like, if he isn't treating you well, what do you have to lose by dumping him? Its not like we are all 40 and have houses, children and cars to worry about. You end a crappy relationship and its over. If you are meant to be friends you will be, and if you are meant to keep his friends as well, the same applies.

HSC
wikiwiki said:
Ok, so if i start treating girls really nicely, but every once in a while I give them the fuck of their lives and then beat them they will stay with me forever?
I dunno. I would if you're white, taller than 1.9m, like soccer and have a cute accent.
Oh and a sizeable wallet.

But then again, i'm probably not the type of girl most guys would want to stay with forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)