The Twilight saga - Like it or not? (1 Viewer)

Do you like the Twilight saga

• Total voters
HSC
Uni Grad
It's like 60% don't like, 30% troll pretending to like, 10% legit like approx imo

danielle..

is awesome.
HSC
i don't think the books are that great, but i like that because so many people have read them you can talk about them with people. i mean it's usually pretty rare that there is a book that all of my friends have read

Sadiah

HSC
i don't think the books are that great, but i like that because so many people have read them you can talk about them with people. i mean it's usually pretty rare that there is a book that all of my friends have read
But why would you want to talk about Twilight, out of all things? :p

amehstyles

HSC
Lol, the acting in the movies is even worse than the poor quality in which the books are written.
Couldn't have said it better myself-

the books were somewhat satisfying, although i lost interest in the last book Breaking Dawn - which was supposedly the best book.

twilight is waaay too overrated and i got over it =\

X-Calibre

HSC
Peer Pressure and trying to fit in. A lesson that I have learned is be you and if they don't like it, stuff them. (Not saying you have these problems :D)

sydchick

HSC
N/A
i would rather poke my eyes out with dessert spoons than read this.

vile.

1titanic

HSC
Well when I first read it, I liked the story since I was imagining the characters in my head but when the movie came out... no I don't like it (referring to the movie)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Stephenie Meyer is a genius.

Raped the social minds of millions of teenagers worldwide. Made lots of $$$$$. Didn't even have to work hard to do it, either.
This.

JTwin

HSC
they are pretty good books, although the writing can get a little boring at times. but they're also very sappy and lovey dovey- not good if you're not into that stuff. the movies don't do the books justice.

emilyrachel93

HSC
i think the books are much better than the films but i have read...much more decent things in my life...i liked them when i read them but know i would not even consider reading them again.

I Study Hard

HSC
Twilight (the movies) is only good because there are half naked men who turn into giant wolves.
Twilight (the books) are written as if by a preteen and alot of the idea's in it are so obviously stolen from other books.
The only original thing in Twilight is the stupidity of the main character and the fact that Vampires sparkle (gayest thing i've ever heard).
I loved Vampire romances well before Twilight and SM just sort of ruined it for me.
Oh, and Harry Potter > Twilight.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Twilight (the movies) is only good because there are half naked men who turn into giant wolves.
Twilight (the books) are written as if by a preteen and alot of the idea's in it are so obviously stolen from other books.
The only original thing in Twilight is the stupidity of the main character and the fact that Vampires sparkle (gayest thing i've ever heard).
I loved Vampire romances well before Twilight and SM just sort of ruined it for me.

Hahaha yeah. The only thing I hate more than a sparkly vampire is a stupid protagonist.

kayzz

HSC
i like it, they are really good books. . although little kids kinda ruined it for me

FredWuderick

HSC
Love Twilight.
Can't say much about the film series, though, or the fact that vampires sparkle.
MOAR votes for yes.

Last edited:

mioumiou

HSC
+1 :lol:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
At least with a movie you don't get the onslaught of descriptions of 'his marble skin'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)