The Umat Results 2012. (1 Viewer)

lvella10

HSC
I'm trying to get into med as soon as possible (I made my UAC application a few weeks ago.)

But if I keep failing to get into med, I'm happy with med science.
Well good luck with it all! :) Hopefully it all works out for you!
I wish med wasn't so competitive. I feel so many great potential doctors miss out!

cbeg

HSC
Just hoping i did alright, results out very soon though.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
I'm trying to get into med as soon as possible (I made my UAC application a few weeks ago.)

But if I keep failing to get into med, I'm happy with med science.
no offence, but with an atar of 86, surely u werent expecting to get into med regardless?

Dylanamali

HSC
Yes.

But since I'm in uni... my uni results get considered instead (except for unsw, where both atar and uni results get considered).
does UNSW consider both GPA and ATAR even for students who are trying to enter via the lateral entry scheme (like yourself)?
If so, doesn't that mean that you are already disqualified from entry as the minimum ATAR is 96?
Not to be blunt or anything, just curious

lvella10

HSC
So another day has gone by with the release of our results not occurring once again! :(

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
no offence, but with an atar of 86, surely u werent expecting to get into med regardless?
This.

I got ~95 so I'm only applying for UNSW on the off chance I get like 100 in every section for umat and my uni results this sem are all HDs (and also because I'm applying for UNCLE and UWS so I may as well apply for UNSW too).

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
Good luck everyone - I hope the best for all.

john-doe

HSC
when are the results?? how about this coming monday? i think last year they released them on monday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)