• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

bdude

HSC
Generally Sick Leave is not paid out, that's why a lot of people try to use up what they have before they retire/resign.

Tragesty

HSC
Since I started work 5 months ago, I've gotten a 15 minute break for 4 hour shifts and 5 hour shifts, and it goes on from there. Is something going to change? Victoria here.

Also, what is this new EBA? Can I find it online? Anything change that's worth knowing (for casulsat least)? Thanks for the help.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
We give out fucking 3 hour shifts for front end to save costs and so theres no need for a break. Everyone in front end hates them!

lizzay2348

HSC
3 hour shifts are pretty common at my store. Never shifts with half hour amounts tacked on the ends and stuff though.

HSC
I love three hour shifts :D my bosses usually get me do 1.5 hours of serving then the rest on stock, cos i get through a trolley in about an hour then do baskets and just little jobs for half an hour

lizzay2348

HSC
I was thinking, vaguely, of applying for Cardiff & moving up there with my dad (who lives in Cardiff).
But Yeah I'm so not leaving Sydney.

EVAN162

HSC
hey :D
first post, woohoo :skip:
anyways, im a supervisor at Greenhills
Ive found quite a few things in this thread very interesting so i thought id contribute as well lol
egh close tonight :(

the HR number is 49689436
you'll have to ask to speak to either Sharon Howell or Chris Mullhern
Where was it that you were wanting to go to? Cardiff doesnt open till April 15th (the other new store in Newcastle West behind King St Maccas opens in june...)
Greenhills?! Toni and Kristy both came from my store (jesmond) I loved them both!
Toni is really good! Kristy also. Went there a while ago and that store is massive!!

PyroTek

HSC
Does anyone know where to find the new National EBA?
I can find the 2007 QLD one etc...
(Also, worst day at work today)
Pyro.

EVAN162

HSC
Yeah i love Toni. Apparently shes going as SSM to Cardiff when it opens, im gonna miss her so much =( I owe alot to her lol :p

Kristys awesome as well. Shes doing Cert IV this year to be CSM (and im doing Cert III lol). She goes to Rutherford for 6 weeks relief soon and im doing her 2IC relief lol.

We are a big store. Although your store serves more people than us, we make more money lol. I was over there the other day, your refurb looks good! Ours starts soon :uhoh:
Oh wow! Thats awesome. When she left she was saying she wanted to be SSM, and apparently you have to be CSM at Greenhills first. Do you know if Kristy will take over as CSM at Greenhills?

Haha, yeah Jesmond is pretty busy. I love the refurb! Looks so much better. I kept asking Kristy...when is it happening??! Then as soon as she left it started hahaha! Then I saw her at a party once and kept laughing at her! lol..

quick90

HSC
Just read my payslip, It says: "AA AL ORD_____23.32hrs"
Anyone know what this means?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)