The Woolworths Thread (3 Viewers)

Clank_

HSC
So, who's working Christmas Eve?

I'm on the close, actually looking forward to it.
I am. Usually we work 1900-2400, but luckily the new nightfill captain is nice and wants us out by close, so I'm doing 1700-2200.

Tuatara

HSC
So, who's working Christmas Eve?

I'm on the close, actually looking forward to it.
I'm working on Christmas Eve early morning: 1am to 10am... after that I'll look forward to catch up zzzzz.

nanakid12

HSC
Wooo Christmas eve! Can't wait til today, pretty much every single junior is working so the grids actually span across two pages today - that never happens. Then pretty much every supervisor is also rostered on. I think they may have overdid it a bit but I guess we'll soon find out.

Thumbs up for working til midnight too! Was completely dead until 11:55pm when people decided to come in and get ice blocks. OMFG.

Merry Xmas to all if I don't post again today :)

BSammy

HSC
Haha yeah, 2pm til 10:30 tonight. we close at 10.

although getting all the draws counted tonight will be tricky if i'm getting out on time. Liquor closes the same time as the rest of us, so i can't cash those up early.
and no other supervisors on after 8pm. lucky me.
Only made it out on time last night because there were two of us to cash up all the draws. get them done quick.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Haha yeah, 2pm til 10:30 tonight. we close at 10.

although getting all the draws counted tonight will be tricky if i'm getting out on time. Liquor closes the same time as the rest of us, so i can't cash those up early.
and no other supervisors on after 8pm. lucky me.
Only made it out on time last night because there were two of us to cash up all the draws. get them done quick.
Ah that sucks. Working without a backup is possibly the worst thing, especially if your staff are shit or incapable. I practically did all the jobs myself when I supervised, was a mass effort that killed me.
We close at 10 too, same deal with our Liquor.

Good luck dude.

Clank_

HSC
Heh, couldn't believe we managed to fill and face everything by 10pm tonight. We managed to leave before the front end staff for once :)

Also got paid early for next week :D

Last edited:

BSammy

HSC
We closed at 10. Closed our doors at 10:20.

once we'd shut I had 13 draws to count. lucky me!

Then I did an extra half hour in the office to help the office girl get out before midnight.

Sigh, the things I do for this company.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
I hope so, not much point in working both if we only get paid for one, can anybody else confirm? If I get both on holiday rates, i'll get almost $1,000 this week hehehe. Thanks public holiday supervision <3

BSammy

HSC
The online rosters seem to be blank again. I'm guessing because no one ran macs yesterday. or because slightly different macs were run this morning due to the prepull of wages.

Seriously, they need a single programme, not one which sends it's information to another one, in a really inefficient way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)