The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

Otacon2009

HSC
I got myself an interview penned for Wednesday after nearly a month of unemployment. I hate to say this, but I kinda miss my job (Certainly don't miss some of the people that I worked with at my old store though).

HSC
Didn't we make an avenue for bitching so that when the CSM googles "Woolworths bitching" it doesn't come up with you saying she's the biggest bitch you've ever met?
lol, that is true :p One day soon I REALLY need to sit down and have a massive delete sesh, something I think we all need to partake in.

and lordtopcat, err...

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
It's cuz of my User Title, but I don't care :) My SM can go and f himself.

TOTALLY OVER working for Woolworths. Well, my current store anyway :)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Eek my profile is number 2 for 'Woolworths bitching' on Google

:O
Hahaha now number 2 on google is my warning to babikakez about not to say those things..irony! So should i delete or not delete that post, as to not attract attention? Views?

I got myself an interview penned for Wednesday after nearly a month of unemployment. I hate to say this, but I kinda miss my job (Certainly don't miss some of the people that I worked with at my old store though).
I thought you were transferring, not quitting?

ytrbut

HSC
One day soon I REALLY need to sit down and have a massive delete sesh, something I think we all need to partake in.
Yeah, I had mine a couple of weeks ago. There's now a bunch of posts which say "Last edited by ytrbut..." :)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
hey, don't laugh at me, but what does afaik mean? i usually work these abbrevies out for myself after a while but this one i just can't manage.

HSC
hey, don't laugh at me, but what does afaik mean? i usually work these abbrevies out for myself after a while but this one i just can't manage.
naww, and thats one i use all the time ;)

besides, i think we've worked out that i kind have lost the right to laugh at anyone on here EVER again.

Otacon2009

HSC
Hahaha now number 2 on google is my warning to
I thought you were transferring, not quitting?
I was. Thing is, I was surprised that it has taken this long for an opportunity to arise. I thought that it would be two weeks before they would find me a store, especially since it's an interstate transfer. I have now learned that it's not the case. I never left.

PyroTek

HSC
I got myself an interview penned for Wednesday after nearly a month of unemployment. I hate to say this, but I kinda miss my job (Certainly don't miss some of the people that I worked with at my old store though
Which store? PM me if need be

XiLe

HSC
So from what ive read

a few of guys are wanting more info on the woolies grad program

feel free to ask these questions im more then happy to answer your questions

regarding to location

it can be at a number of our head offices
jsut depending on your roles.

Also if your coming from interstate

we have people that are part of the grad program taht are from all over Australia

from perth, south australia, Tasmania , qld , vic

woolies has a good relocation program

so dont be worried about having to pay for your actual move

woolies will look after it
they will even get the removalist to pack the boxes for you

TG Fan

HSC
N/A
It's cuz of my User Title, but I don't care :) My SM can go and f himself.

TOTALLY OVER working for Woolworths. Well, my current store anyway :)
I hear ya'.......oh boy......do I hear ya'!!!

The moral in our store has never been so low. Quite sad actually.

Last edited:

yoddle

is cool
HSC
as far as I know....
Ah cool thanks.

naww, and thats one i use all the time ;)

besides, i think we've worked out that i kind have lost the right to laugh at anyone on here EVER again.
Yeah i know i was always like "what the fuck are they saying?"

I was. Thing is, I was surprised that it has taken this long for an opportunity to arise. I thought that it would be two weeks before they would find me a store, especially since it's an interstate transfer. I have now learned that it's not the case. I never left.
I see, I see.

woolies has a good relocation program

so dont be worried about having to pay for your actual move

woolies will look after it
they will even get the removalist to pack the boxes for you
The old SM's wife was telling me about how they've moved from Victoria, Tasmania, Queensland and even Asia throughout his Woolworths career and about how generous Woolworths are with relocations. She didn't have to do a thing.

Oh, god, hello new part time pay rate. 38 hours work and $376.38. Including seven on a sunday. That's shit.

Last edited:
HSC
Worst shift yesterday. I was supposed to do 4-8:30 (First after school shift since yr 12 has begun!) I had been sick as a dog all day, Stayed at school considering I was feeling like death, my registers converer belt didnt work, I had two $10 in my till and 1 bag of 5c pieces and 1, $1 and 2 $2 coins. But By 6:30 I had to go home, I nearly feeling so sick....plus my supervisor was super nice about it so that was a plus :)

But on friday night, I nearly died with laughter, walking down the street was a person in an orange woolworths frequent flyers t-shirts and hat, and just dressed in casual pants and I'm sorry but since does woolworths promotional clothing appear to be seen as a fashion "trend"

ytrbut

HSC
No, trust me, you can still laugh at me. I'll PM you a cracking story which isn't exactly safe for this forum and you can have a good chuckle at my misfortune.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)