The Woolworths Thread (4 Viewers)

brookie94

HSC
Just a tip, if you want to be hated on/achieve your desired outcome with minimum fuss, maybe drop the entire prologue and just write the new routine.
LOL!! Harry doesn't take shit, and he speaks his mind. He just wants things done properly and that's why he is the smokeshop Nazi haha AND it's also why he's a good supervisor. I think basically his whole store let's him do whatever he likes on smokeshop because he loves it and he does it well, so really the prologue is what makes people go FUCK! He's serious about this, we better do what he says before we get our asses kicked..

HSC
Your log on number has nothing to do with the level of access you have in ISIS. The level you have can be changed by anyone with 'Manager' as their authority level, which will be your senior management - SM, SSM, STM, DM's etc etc.

Most people will just be put in the department manager group.
i didn't really know that different numbers gave you different access.
someone just made it for me and i love the number.

Stretford

HSC
I've been working with woolworths for one month and unfourtenly have to quit due to studies being affected. i'm part time and want to know how much notice i need to give.

HSC
if you've only been there a month you could probably give like a days notice or so, its not like you've got that much by way of leave entitlements accrued.

BTW, contemplating going to work tonight with a flu mask. I'm dying, but there's no one else to supervise tonight. Hoping for a dead night.

bdude

HSC
if you've only been there a month you could probably give like a days notice or so, its not like you've got that much by way of leave entitlements accrued.

BTW, contemplating going to work tonight with a flu mask. I'm dying, but there's no one else to supervise tonight. Hoping for a dead night.
Just dope yourself up completeley.

bdude

HSC
Have to come home and finish an assignment :( Its not like I need to be able to breathe or anything at work ;)
You could get some A4 paper with:

• Hi, How are you today?
  • That's nice
  • Really? Wow
  • Oh no!
  • Do you have an Everyday Rewards Card today?
  • Would you like any Cash Out?
  • Have a nice day

written on them!

HSC
You could get some A4 paper with:

• Hi, How are you today?
  • That's nice
  • Really? Wow
  • Oh no!
  • Do you have an Everyday Rewards Card today?
  • Would you like any Cash Out?
  • Have a nice day
written on them!
i'm supervising, so no serving :p I pretty much plan on using my newbie supervisor for everything tonight, she can understand my sign language (maybe....i do remember once playing charades with her at school...), while I sit on the service desk floor.

Nice plan though :)

Just remembered that ALL my four hour shifts need tea breaks tonight and I can bet you anything my 3IC (who I'm taking over from) won't have remembered to send them.
So prob half the grid will need to go on tea sometime between 5.30 and 8.30 :(

Mr_Happ

HSC
Hola Everyone :D

I was wondering where can you gain a job application? Im hoping to work in the Rhyde area next year. This bush kid needs help :S

Harry778

HSC
Just a tip, if you want to be hated on/achieve your desired outcome with minimum fuss, maybe drop the entire prologue and just write the new routine.

I think only our CSM knows how to do non-local for cigs and she only does it like once a week. The SSS told her she must train ALL supervisors to do it and she hasn't trained ONE, not even the 2IC. Don't go crying to me when she burns your ass in SMARTS.

God where do I start?

Believe me, I've tried talking to them nicely, writing notes in the book. Nothing works. So I've taken this approach. I wasnt the only one sick of shit not getting done so the SSM told me to do something about it. When I got a NEW book cos the other one was heaps old and torn..and wrote that on the front page the SSM looked at it cos I put a new folder together and everything, she read it and laughed and said hopefully this will work other wise I will have to talk to them. So she obviously doesnt have a problem with it. And anyway..I dont really care if people "hate on me" its the way I do things...if they dont like it they need to learn to toughen. I'll just use my phrase "toughen up princess"

Only the CSM, 2ic, 3ic and myself have numbers for the gun to do non locals and such. So when the other smoke shop operators are on they just use the supervisor gun numbers to do the reports. And ONLY supervisors are allowed to to adjustments. Which they have failed to do in the past anyway -_-

We have to do non local everyday! Which is kind of annoying. And when the smoke load is marked off we have to put the papers on the SSM's desk? Shes more nazi then me haha!

So there you go.

Harry778

HSC
LOL!! Harry doesn't take shit, and he speaks his mind. He just wants things done properly and that's why he is the smokeshop Nazi haha AND it's also why he's a good supervisor. I think basically his whole store let's him do whatever he likes on smokeshop because he loves it and he does it well, so really the prologue is what makes people go FUCK! He's serious about this, we better do what he says before we get our asses kicked..
MY MULTI QUOTE BUTTON IS GREYED OUT! lol..

Thanks Brooke for understanding my approach =D

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Harry a boy who looked exactly the same as you (but wasn't you) was in my dream last night :shy:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I was given a RF Gun Logon and told to do the Tobacco non-local in the morning, however.... since recieving my logon, no one has told me how to do it :|
in the gun: 5,5,1

Then scan the shelf tickets of each type of smokes that are low/empty, and hit 'N'

then go to stock management and print the non local report under Reports > Inventory

yoddle

is cool
HSC
in the gun: 5,5,1

Then scan the shelf tickets of each type of smokes that are low/empty, and hit 'N'

then go to stock management and print the non local report under Reports > Inventory
What. I know how to do. It i just didn't know I did.

Pretty good day today mfactually. So sick of fucking mainland one-headed bastards cutting sick because we don't take EDR. One woman was like to her husband "darling they don't take everyday rewards lol" husband: "god, no wonder your economy is backwards."

You wouldn't be fucking complaining when you get $100 in vouchers in the mail at Christmas time you sanctimonious cunt.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
shit, that reminds me, they gave me a new gun number and i've completley forgotten it allready

HSC
I had a visit from my SSS tonight. We got in massive trouble for having some charity display sat on the service desk and because three of our smokeshop tickets are a slightly different beige to the others. On the other hand its nice to know that not everyone looks foul in the management shirt, she actually wore it quite well ;)

Only left half an hour late tonight. :( I have no idea what my problem is. Whenever I close with my 2IC or CSM, we get out dead on time, in fact we were out early last week despite being a million people down. I close by myself, and I'm a minimum half an hour late. I don't even think I'm doing anything wrong :(

(doesn't help though that I have another supervisor with me who takes 5 minutes minimum to spot a till that I can do in less than 2 minutes. Tomorrow I'm going to speak to my CSM about giving another guy who ALWAYS does thursdays appropriate privileges for spot checks and stripping the other girl who has them but never works thursdays of hers).

Does that make sense?

Oh, and I spent all night being claustrophobically anxious seeing as my SM told me to do my third button up (on a TI shirt). I was wearing a vest with it too, I seriously don't know what the issue was.

:(

Now to finish my management assignment.

Last edited:

T 360

One of the Fresh Food Peo
HSC
God I hate the new EBA. I work 4.30-9.30,but I never get out at 9.30,due to doing SCO Cashup and Basically being assistant supervisor(apart from the Supervisor,I`m the next most senior operator).It`s usually closer to 10pm. Anyway,thanks to the rule that if you work over five hours,you must have a half hour break,I had to leave the supervisor(who is on until 10pm) to finish cashing up.so that I would get paid for that time. She was not Impressed,and is talking to CSM about changing my roster so I am there until 10pm,and just give me a 30 min break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)