The World of Pick-Up Line (1 Viewer)

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
I'm not sure if this counts in the pick up lines but it was deffienly a pick up attempt:

mind you the guy is in his late 30s / early 40s and i'm not yet 20 - and he is really really really really odd

First time - I was at the bus stop in the city one day going home and this guy was constanly pestering me - i'm tryign to do the slow shuffle away - vague answers trying to avoid any form of contact and he kept on talking to me - got on the bus he sits across from me and blatanly stares at me the whole way to his place - gets off and said good bye see you next time

Next time - (yes the same guy) i was with my housemate going home and his on the bus - he sits a set across and in front of me and i'm starring out the window and he is starring at me - just as he goes to get off he gives me a peice of paper with his email address and tells me to email him sometime - i'm horrified - so i say ah yeah see you later - and he goes "i'm hoping so"
creepy smile....

- L1n -

HSC
MissSavage29 said:
I'm not sure if this counts in the pick up lines but it was deffienly a pick up attempt:

mind you the guy is in his late 30s / early 40s and i'm not yet 20 - and he is really really really really odd

First time - I was at the bus stop in the city one day going home and this guy was constanly pestering me - i'm tryign to do the slow shuffle away - vague answers trying to avoid any form of contact and he kept on talking to me - got on the bus he sits across from me and blatanly stares at me the whole way to his place - gets off and said good bye see you next time

Next time - (yes the same guy) i was with my housemate going home and his on the bus - he sits a set across and in front of me and i'm starring out the window and he is starring at me - just as he goes to get off he gives me a peice of paper with his email address and tells me to email him sometime - i'm horrified - so i say ah yeah see you later - and he goes "i'm hoping so"
creepy smile....

LOL desperate times calls for desperate needs or someshit like that.

Dr_Doom

HSC
MissSavage29 said:

creepy smile....
So when do you plan on emailing me?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Casmira said:
lost track after you felt me up during the movies, your lucky i didnt charge you :p
i dont think i should name the rest, there are people in this forum who's minds aren't soiled yet
helsie is an account of yours, isnt it casmira?

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Having fun people?

"What has 50 teeth and holds back the Incredible Hulk? My fly."

"Did you see the 8 tonne penguin? What? I'm just trying to break the ice."

darcho

HSC
N/A
my love for u is like diarrohea....i just cant hold it in!

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
martin88 said:
i just shit into my pants

can i get into yours?
haha would anyone let? i mean.. you just got shit all over your ass.. yuck..

martin88

HSC
N/A
roses are red, violets are blue, i have warts, and so will you!

or

im bigger and better then the titanic....... only 200 went down on the titanic

Dr_Doom

HSC
Nesty said:
haha would anyone let? i mean.. you just got shit all over your ass.. yuck..
yer it doesn't matter, as long as you wipe it off before hand. :)

ruthquack

HSC
ok so me and my friends r in bondi and this guy comes up to us and says

"hey girls what you doing i'm just drinking my milk"

seriously

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
ruthquack said:
ok so me and my friends r in bondi and this guy comes up to us and says

"hey girls what you doing i'm just drinking my milk"

seriously
he was just bored. so what'd u do?

ruthquack

HSC
haha he wassnt that bored.. he was full checking us out..

my friend started talking to him and all that and he's like ohh i'm a mummy boy got to look after her and all this stuff .. my friend n him chatted while me and my other friend were walking and laughing.. then i think he got the hint we werent interested and left.. he was UGLY.. if he was hotter..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)