The World of Pick-Up Line (1 Viewer)

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
haha there was this guy at my school who was always using lame pickup lines on girls. and he goes to me "did it hurt when you fell from heaven baby?" and my friend turns to him and goes "well it looks like you did!"

hahaha.

if a guy uses the "how do you like your eggs in the morning" line
response: "unfertilised"

HSC
N/A
Best I've seen-

"Hey, babe, you got any diseases? Want some?"

"You like sleeping? Me too! We should do it together sometime!"

lost_istari

HSC
This is not so much as a 'line' as it is a pick-up action...

I was out at a local dance club with a few of friends (all female).
We were dressed to the nines, and looking pretty damn Hot, if I don't say so myself.
We hit the dance floor - in poor style i might add - but we were there for a good time, not to impress the blokes.

We'd been dancing for about ten minutes when I decided it was high time for some booze, so I made my way over to the bar. 2 Black Russians.

I was making my way back to the girls when I felt something sharp hit my left shoulder, I turned in time to see a guy wink at me suggestively and then lick his lips.
He had thrown a pen at me:mad1:. Obviously I was suppossed to have been impressed by his sexual body language - and in turn given him my number - no doubt using the very pen he had pegged at me from across the room.

Suffice to say - Not in this lifetime...

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
lost_istari said:

We were dressed to the nines, and looking pretty damn Hot, if I don't say so myself.
We hit the dance floor - in poor style i might add - but we were there for a good time, not to impress the blokes.

We'd been dancing for about ten minutes when I decided it was high time for some booze, so I made my way over to the bar. 2 Black Russians.

I was making my way back to the girls when I felt something sharp hit my left shoulder, I turned in time to see a guy wink at me suggestively and then lick his lips.
He had thrown a pen at me:mad1:. Obviously I was suppossed to have been impressed by his sexual body language - and in turn given him my number - no doubt using the very pen he had pegged at me from across the room.

lol, great story :p

frootloop

HSC
lost_istari said:

Hahaha! Actions speak louder than words sometimes-- but pen throwing and a sleazy look? Hahahaha

Tip: just say hi and introduce yourself-- don't use some stupid pick up line. Bwahahaha

Last edited:

ScottyGEE

HSC
I've used this on several occasions...Never to pick up, but just because I find the line so hilarious... Its good to see a shocked reaction...Although most of these pickup lines would see a similar reaction :p

"If you and I were both squirrels, could I but a nut up in your hole?"

lexie85

HSC
^ lol that will definately get a reaction alright, but not the right one

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
DsDeMoN said:
Its cruel, but i love this one for a great morale breaker

'Baby, you must have fallen from heaven...
*wait for an adoring smile... interest.. whatever*
'Because that would explain your face'

ahhh... its funny on chicks that think they're top-shit as well
That's hilarious - would love to see the girl's face!

I don't think anyone has mentioned 'anti' pick-up lines eg

I can tell that you want me.
Yes, I want you to leave.

Most of them are pretty dumb, but could be funny like the above to actually deliver.

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
saw this on a t.v show nick cannon wild n out on mtv ... great for the moment but i might stuff up explaining it

guy:[goes up to girl] hey hunni how r u ? just wanna ask u a question have u ever kissed a bunny rabbit between his ears

girl: no

guy: [pulls pockets from his jean on his waist belt outside] welll u wanna try

his pants visual looked like a rabbit it was ausem guys just practise it in the mirror

but my favourite straight to the point

guy throws fone at chick and says
ill call u bitch

Kate090

HSC
Davriel said:
Some of you may recognise this little line...actually, it's more of a lesson for people who would use cheap lines (like myself). (The following story is only partially true)

I walked up to a hot chick one night in a club. As I decided to hit on her I found myself faced with two options.

A) Be friendly to the girl and and promote a long and romantic relationship where emotions are more important than sex.

B) Go up to her and ask: You wanna have sex?

Anyway, the next few months of having my bones knit made me realise something...

Should've gone with A.

I dont get it
:confused: but heres once an old guy walked up to me in a club he was kinda drunk and goes hey babe where have you been all my life??? i answered almost instantly coz he was creepy, well for the first half i wasnt even around.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
I got slapped. That's why I should've gone with A.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
And now for something completely different, more pickup lines:

"Would you like Gin and Platonic, or Scotch and Sofa?"

"Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes."

"Hershey factories make millions of kisses a day, but I’m asking for only one."

"You don’t need car keys to drive me crazy."

"Don’t stop! I don’t usually get to see beauty in motion."

"Do you know why the sky is so gray? All the blue is in your eyes."

"Let's go behind that rock, and get a little boulder."

"Without my glasses, you couldn't pass for a female."

"You be the tree, and I'll wrap you like a Koala."

"I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room."

"Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway."

"All those curves, and me with no brakes."

"Do you know how to use a whip?"

"Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here!"

Last edited:

frootloop

HSC
Davriel said:
"Without my glasses, you couldn't pass for a female."
Er... I get all of the others except that one. :confused:

I'm guessing that's an "anti-pick-up line"?

Ben*

HSC
Heres one i heard a while ago, to be used when you're on one side of the party and a girl is eyeing you from the other side:

*motion for them to come over with your finger, like making that little hook and pulling them towards you*
then wait for them to come over and say hi, then you say:
"if i can make you come with one finger, im wondering what i could do with my whole body?"

then quickly hit them over the head at a 45degree angle, making sure you brought enough shock to her head to give her a nice concussion, drag her to the back alley, or unused toilet (whichever's free), and have your way. use lots of bleach to get rid of evidence. in fact, just pour it all over her.

balin.kid

HSC
worst one ever!
"Your a glass of water and let me tell you baby I'm thirsty"
A guy actually said that to me lucky i knew he had a good sense of humor lol:rofl:

Ben*

HSC
good sense of humour.. yes

what about, "you're a toilet bowl and let me tell you baby i want to urinate into you"

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
frootloop said:
Er... I get all of the others except that one. :confused:

I'm guessing that's an "anti-pick-up line"?
Yeah Im confused aswell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)