The Zionists are at it again.... (1 Viewer)

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
wrong.

i still laugh at how I support israel more in this conflict people instantly call me a zionist or being payed by israel. then what does that make the rest of you backing hamas' actions and criticizing israel? being paid by hamas on social media? have fun with ASIO knocking on your door.
You're unreasonably disregarding the fact that hundreds of Palestinians have been killed. PALESTINIANS, not Hamas. 70-80% in Gaza whom have been killed are innocent civilians. There is evidence of Israeli officials designating civilians to safehouses then destroying it. You completely avoided it. Hence my conclusion of you being a Zionist.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
3 years from now...

the world is in a steady decline and empires are crumbling... that is all...

/thread

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
You're unreasonably disregarding the fact that hundreds of Palestinians have been killed. PALESTINIANS, not Hamas. 70-80% in Gaza whom have been killed are innocent civilians. There is evidence of Israeli officials designating civilians to safehouses then destroying it. You completely avoided it. Hence my conclusion of you being a Zionist.
Maybe Hamas should have listened to the egpytian mediated ceasefire? If Hamas stops with their bullshit, so will israel. What would you want Israel to do? They already offered a ceasefire Hamas responded with rocket attacks. Just because Hamas isn't as effective as Israel doesn't make them any more wrong in the conflict. I never disregarded the fact that palestinians are killed by israeli munitions. It's war. That's what we call collateral damage and its a shitty situation that's almost impossible to avoid. If israel REALLY wanted to, you'd see the body count in the tens of thousands.

in the age of asymetric warfare it is VERY VERY hard to determine whether or not a person is a civilian or armed personnel. many of them don't wear uniforms, hide weapons in houses and public schools and hospitals and even arm kids with ak's.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Maybe Hamas should have listened to the egpytian mediated ceasefire? If Hamas stops with their bullshit, so will israel. What would you want Israel to do? They already offered a ceasefire Hamas responded with rocket attacks. Just because Hamas isn't as effective as Israel doesn't make them any more wrong in the conflict. I never disregarded the fact that palestinians are killed by israeli munitions. It's war. That's what we call collateral damage and its a shitty situation that's almost impossible to avoid. If israel REALLY wanted to, you'd see the body count in the tens of thousands.

in the age of asymetric warfare it is VERY VERY hard to determine whether or not a person is a civilian or armed personnel. many of them don't wear uniforms, hide weapons in houses and public schools and hospitals and even arm kids with ak's.
lol collateral damage to the extent it has happened is completely and utterly avoidable

bangladesh

HSC
I highly doubt they put much thought into it when they're livelihoods are more at stake.

amiribang: yeah the israeli military just kills palestinian kids because its for shit and giggles. guess who started this bullshit, it wasn't israel that fired the first shots, hamas decided to launch their shitty rockets at israel. You think if hamas doesn't have better capabilities they won't use it? Israel and egypt has already agreed to a ceasefire truce and Hamas decides that "omg israel is weak lets attack even more!" so guess who wants peace and who doesn't? If palestine gets rid of hamas and replaces it with fatah, you'd see a much much better peace process.
No they fucking haven't. There is nothing Hamas can do against Israel and everyone knows that, yet Israel is still continuing their ground invasion killing hundreds of more innocent people (as well as very few hamas) ..

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
No they fucking haven't. There is nothing Hamas can do against Israel and everyone knows that, yet Israel is still continuing their ground invasion killing hundreds of more innocent people (as well as very few hamas) ..
www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2...unless-blockade-lift-2014723225048114622.html

As international calls for an end to the fighting in Gaza mount, Meshaal said that Hamas "welcomes all efforts to end the aggression" and "does not object" to mediation by any party, including Egypt.

"We will not accept any initiative that does not lift the blockade on our people and that does not respect their sacrifices," he said.
Truce was called for a day after conflict started. Hamas just told israel to fuck off pretty much.

Kiraken: Yeah and I guess hamas is really careful into only attacking military targets with its rockets right? You lose geneva convention protections when you start purposely aiming for civilians.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
They rejected the cease fire with very good and legitimate reasons... end the blockade, it's just that fucking simple... there is no way the Palestinians in Gaza have any chance whatsoever to gain some sort of normality with something as harsh and draconian as the blockade... It is already been proven that it doesn't work, with the apparent "inundation of rockets fired from Gaza"

However, Israel also has very legitimate reasons for continuing the blockade... Which are fair enough, people do have a right to defend themselves... However, there surely has to be another means that is far more: humane, efficient and agreeable upon by both side... Rather than bringing a small collection of individuals to account, they allow a whole citizenry suffer... Furthermore, they justify their actions by stigmatising those living in the Gaza Strip (who rightfully have the right to mind their own business; rather than getting caught up in an ideological war that makes no fucking sense) by saying that they are protecting members of Hamas... Fair enough, some of them may be doing so, however, again, that is not to say they should all suffer for the actions of few...

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2...unless-blockade-lift-2014723225048114622.html

Truce was called for a day after conflict started. Hamas just told israel to fuck off pretty much.

Kiraken: Yeah and I guess hamas is really careful into only attacking military targets with its rockets right? You lose geneva convention protections when you start purposely aiming for civilians.
Lol at u trying to justify blowing up hospitals

Oh hey talking about the geneva conventions, tell me more about how the blockade and settlements is in line with them. Palestinians have their basic human rights violated on a daily basis.

Also the difference is everyone, including Israel, knows full wellthat hamas cant do shit with their rockets, so again it is silly to attempt to use this to justify the ridiculous and avoidable slaughter of civilians in this war. Hamas is in the wrong too, but it is beyond retarded to try and justify the magnitude of innocent Palestinians, mostly women and children, killed and injured in this conflict

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Lol at u trying to justify blowing up hospitals

Oh hey talking about the geneva conventions, tell me more about how the blockade and settlements is in line with them. Palestinians have their basic human rights violated on a daily basis.
And what has that got to do with the geneva convention? the convention is about laws of war. I don't remember Hamas being a signatory or abiding by the rules, therefore anything israel does technically isn't bound by the convention.

Sure Israel shelling hospitals and civilian areas gives it a bad look, but it's the most politically amicable for them otherwise they'd be risking soldiers, and risking conscripts isn't too popular either. Israel practically has to beat hamas into submission, it's always been like that in the ME. It's a highly masculine culture that leadership is based on strength. Hamas rejected the truce previously because they called israel "weak."

rt.com/news/172820-israel-hamas-truce-egypt/

Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip fired rockets at Israel on Tuesday after the Israeli government accepted, and Hamas Islamists said they rejected, an Egyptian-proposed ceasefire.
Way to show good faith Hamas. GG.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
wasn't that the same son that Israel paid off to be a spy lol?
prahlly.

usually most spooks already have an inside to an organization. his statements about hamas is pretty much true, that as part of the muslim brotherhood they won't stop at the complete elimination of israel, rather their real goal is to establish an islamic caliphate which is what ISIS is doing. you don't really want those people in charge of a kindergarten let alone a country.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)